danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Leaked NDSec Report

| So yeah, I got a leaked report from my friend and it is pretty weird and hilarious.
>Report No.14 17/04/2XXX
A squad of 6 Operatives reportedly capture a suspected cultist. The suspect was found on the street of Downtown wearing a "Costume made of steel resembling ancient knight armor" with what seems to be "A long wooden shaft with sharpened metal tip" and "A wooden shield with a red cross on it" in his hands and an "Ancient Sword in a scabbard" by his side.

| When questioned, the suspect screamed some kind of English used by ancient people, calling our Operatives "Evil Mages" and accused them of "having transformed the holy land into a land of evil magic". The suspected then use the sharp end of the shaft to throw into one of the Operatives head, it appearantly penetrated the ballistic helmet and killed the Operative immediately.

| The suspect then pull out his sword, screaming "Deus vult!" and tried to swing it at another Operative, but one of them have managed to shoot an electroshock round into the suspect and knocked the suspect unconscious. The squad have captured the suspect and deliver them to one of our Outpost in Downtown. Operator Dan Kellox, was killed by the shaft throw

| Anyone have anything to say about this?
-Red 9

| ._. -Wren

| Did some more digging and the outpost this guy was kept in was the same as the one under attack a few days back. It seems every prisoner there got out. Is it possible that the guy is still roaming GC?
-Red 9

| What -CN

Solar have mercy, what drekhead has been pushing all these bloody BTL chips?

First we got that loon running around jacked up on cyberware in a costume straight out of a Neil the Barbarian simsense, screaming "SOL INVICTUS HAS NO MERCY FOR EVIL DOERS" everytime he lops off some poor sod's head, and now we got this genius literally headshotting people with a bloody stick.

What is happening!?!?!

-OmegaDragoon3

| That guy is still around? I figured he would had been geeked by now. -CN

| Guys, I've found him
>WeirdGuy.img
>A photo of someone in battered metal costume, his hand tied. He is surrounded by a bunch of military looking guys in full combat gear
He was roaming downtown when one of my guys got him. Should I hand him over to NDSec? Give ideas
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1563238395

This thread is permanently archived