danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Setting] The Cyberspace Museum

| >After seeing the ad, perhaps you logged into the matrix and headed there... maybe you went last time, nonetheless, you now find yourself in a large field of flowers, containing black obelisks, one of which is adorned with signs reading: "Museum is down here! Free day!"

| >A simple blue tinted form of a tall male avatar appears in this area of the Matrix, its appearance uniform save for the area where his left eye is, which is tinted a bright green in color
"Maybe I'm just paranoid but it's worth the trouble checking on Iris."

| >>574613
>The place seems calm enough, and for a place called 'Hell', that's saying a lot...
>You stand on the train platform... but a line of yellow tape blocks the approach to the ticket booth, seems like this place is an honest to goodness Cyberspace as opposed to a Thalamus one

| >>574614
"This is both worrying and relieving..."
>The avatar mumbles, as he makes his way inside the museum.

| >>574615
>Going down the stairs located inside the large Obelisk, you arrive at a large castle-like building adorned with banners
>A large sign reads "The CyberSpace Museum!"
>The front door is open and leads into a familiar lobby, manned by a smallish maid holding a spiked bat

| >>574616
>He walks in and approaches the maid
"Um... hello there."

| >>574617
>The maid lifts her head and seems to panic for a second
"W-Welcome... to the Cyber... Space Museum... En-Enjoy your stay..."
>She seems a bit pale, and is stuttering

| >>574619
"Thank you."
>He nods, since his avatar doesnt really have a mouth to grin
"Um... are you alright?"

| "Y-yes..."
>The maid makes herself small and begins slowly walking back and forth behind the counter

| >>574623
"O-Okay... well good luck."
>He says as he makes his way further in

| >Before anyone can notice, a girl... Or well more like a girlish boy is stsnding right next to the Maid his hands in his pockets
>His avatar looks almost too real, some crazy amount of hours must have been spent crafting it, he looks over to the booth with his green eyes and then stares at the maid

| >>574625
>Making your way further in takes you to a largish room, where a boy sitting in a chair is holding up a sign... judging by this, he seems to be the tour guide, if you wish for such a tour
"Oh! If it isn't Mister! Long time no see!"
>He seems to remember you, and upon closer inspection, seems like this boy is A from last time
>He's dressed in a maid outfit
"Came back for a visit! That's great!"

| >>574627
>The maid seems much calmer close to the 'Girl'
"H-Hello... I'm B... H-Here for a V-Visit?"

| >>574631
"Yeah, I am"
>The boy gets closer to B and looks at her in the eyes
"What are the current exhibits by the way, I don't come here often"
>His voice is a bit husky but it'd very well pass off for a girl's voice with how cute it is

| >>574629
"Well yea, I figured I should check up on everyone and Iris given how long it's been. Have you been good? Um... why are you in a maid outfit?"

| >>574634
"It's the normal ones and- and then there's the seasonal... U-uhm... It's about Technological Arts... The rest is st-standard..."
>She seems stressed, and her voice is soft, like a murmur
>>574653
"Ahahaha... C swapped my uniform with one of B's... Well, I don't care much, I do fit the bill. And if it's Dr- Iris, she's in her office right now, want me to call her?"

| >>574654
"Mmm... is her office far? I could always just go to her myself."

| >>574655
"It's on the last floor, and it's locked. Just follow me, it won't take that long!"
>A gets up, his long hair swaying... it wasn't that long last time

| >>574654
"I see, thanks little lass"
>He puts out his right hand and shoes the maid a few dollar bills, who even uses paper currency nowadays?
"Surely this oughta pay the fee right?"

| >>574658
"Right."
>The avatar follows after A

| >>574662
"Y-Yes... please enjoy you-yourself..."
>The maid puts the bills in a tiny box
>>574665
>A leads you to a set of stairs, there are no elevators here
"It's a bit of a pain to lack elevators... but The Dre- Iris didn't want anything to do with them, the noise scares her cat."
>He begins walking up
"That cat should go on a diet."

| >>574681
"Uh Rin was her name right? When and where did Iris even find a cat?"

| >>574681
"Sure"
>The boy heads into the museum grabbing a pamphlet as he does
>He didn't want to admit it but he was interested in that tech exhibit

| >>574700
>A ponders
"No clue... We also got a new employee, very cute girl... if you can call that a self-respecting women... She's security, on the cams all day, mostly."
>You climb four floors, and arrive at the final floor
>This place has snack machines next to the stairs, along with hallways to other exhibits

| >>574703
>You follow the corridor, which leads to a large door marked: "Exhibits ahead!!"
>There is a chair behind a table here, but no one else...

| >a new face pops in
>or logs in? (Jacks?)
>whatever, this cyberspace lingo is too much for him....

>anyway an avatar, more or less un unique
>its a boy with brown hair, wearing a blue jacket and an interesting headset
>and a kitsune mask pushes to one side raised to the forehead a bit so one can still see his face
"Im told there was a museum here?"

| >>574706
"This is..."
>The boy gives the table an odd stare and moves closer to it
"Why do I have a terrible feeling about this?"

| >>574712
>On the table are a few pamphlets along with drawings of cats... someone was bored here

| >>574704
"Well if she keeps a close eye on things they you must feel safe."
>He looks at the vending machines
"Feel bad for whoever gets hungry in this place..."

| >>574718
>The boy takes the drawings
"Meow or something?"
>He sighs and looks around to find his way going forward

| >>574766
"Safe, huh... I mean, unless we get a homicidal Decker, this place is already pretty safe."
>He sighs
"She's a real piece of work, is the real issue. She sounds chronically depressed at all times."
>He leads you to a corridor housing a large maple door
"It's in here."
>>574769
>Well there is a door...
>>574712
>You now find yourself in a large field of flowers, containing black obelisks, one of which is adorned with signs reading: "Museum is down here! Free day!"

| >>574804
"Well... hope she can cope with it soon."
>The avatar responds as he knocks on the door
"Iris? Are you busy, its CN."

| >>574809
"Hmm..? CN... Come in." "Meow!"
>A leaves quietly

| >>574811
>He slowly steps inside the office

| >>574812
>The office is quite dark, but you nonetheless see Iris sitting behind a large desk... she's barely reaching it from her short seat
>There's also a pedestal with a cushion on top... and a very large cat wearing a red bowtie
"Hello... CN." "Mew?" "No worries, Rin, it's fine..."

| >>574814
"Hello, it's been awhile, how are you? And this must be Rin, nice to meet you, I'm CN."

| >>574818
"Hello..."
>Iris stands up and goes to pet Rin, who begins purring
"She says hello..."

| >>574821
"Um... is everything alright? I know it's been awhile, sorry I couldnt visit again sooner."

| >>574823
"No, I've been good... Being back to life is fun, and I have Rin with me."
>She picks up Rin and walks over to you, handing the big cat to you
"Want to pet her? She's soft."

| >>574825
"Back to life? When did that happen? And sure!"
>He grins, putting his hand up to pet Rins head

| >>574827
>This cat's softness is pretty good, and she seems happy
"It's... recent, a friend helped me. Now Alice doesn't have to impersonate me... not that I minded."
>Iris gives you Rin and goes back to sit down... soft and heavy

| >>574829
"I think sharing the same SID is a little more than impersonating but what do I know."
>He shrugs, continuing to pet Rin
"Um... what friend was it? Was it that person I saw in your ad?"

| "No... You probably know them, but I doubt they'd want me spreading their names..."
>She goes back to work
"Meow!"
>Rin seems smug, and happy

| >>574837
"...Is it someone trying to kill me?"
>He pets Rin as he gets slighter tenser with the atmosphere

| >>574844
"I don't... think so? They're a nice couple..."
>Rin yawns... looks like she's falling asleep

| >>574846
"...I&K."
>He slows the pets, making it easier got Rin to nap

| >>574847
"Not them... But I&K are a cute couple... like Mika and Reiko..."
>Rin has fallen asleep in your arms

| >>574849
"Wait they got you a body again? How even..."
>He tries to keep his voice down despite the surprise to not bother Rin

| >>574850
>Iris tilts her head
"Just needed a case... of sorts... it's a long story."
>Rin mews softly
"All good now... like the new body..."
>This Iris does have a much bigger... well, chest

| >>574852
>He glances down for a moment, then looks back up
"I see... well anyways, getting back to why I came to be here. It's about the ar you posted. Did you know who that figure was at the end of it?"

| >>574854
"... Don't worry about them."
>Iris does not seem intent on talking

| >>574855
"W-What? What do you mean not worry? I thought you would be in danger or something."

| >>574804
>The boy opens that door and goes inside with a sigh, surely this exhibit will be worth the time

| >>574859
"Why would I be in... danger?"
>Iris tilts her head
>>574895
>Beyond the door is a large room housing a host of paintings and carvings, this seems to be the permanent show room of the museum... there is a large corridor leading to the other permanent exhibits

| >>575018
"It was hiding behind a curtain brandishing a knife!"

| >>575021
>Iris tilts her head again
"Artist's use knives, that's just one of our tools..."
>She sighs
"They're shy, is all."
>Rin is purring and snoring softly

| >>575022
"...Oh."
>He scrathes the back of his head
"I feel kind of stupid right now."

| >>575024
"... Don't worry about it..."
>She seems kinda down
"It's true that many urban people lack artistic passions... yeah..."
>Rin purrs and yawns, waking up
"Meow?"

| >>575026
"Is that... why you feel down? I'm not much of an artist myself, unless we're talking coding related, but I can least hear you out. Talking about these things with someone helps."

| >>575029
>She sighs deeply
"Don't worry about it... I'm just in despair over the lack of artists in GC."
>She walks back to you and takes Rin back to the cushion, where she sits
"Now that I think about something else... My new hire was interested in meeting you. Something about an interview."
>The more the conversation goes on, the more her speech becomes uninhibited

| >>575031
"Maybe you just need to look for artists in the more... niche field, instead of just traditional artistic sense. And new hire? Where would they be?"

| >>575018
>The boy looks around the exhibit, with a half interested gaze

| >>575032
"... Security room, next door..."
>She sits back down and goes silent
"... Phone call... Have to pass one..."
>Iris stands up and goes to her phone, dialing a number

| >>575034
>There are many paintings here, some from world renowned artist... but it is the common stuff you'd see anywhere
>Then again, no Museum could be called as such without this kind of room
>The carvings, however, are all of cats and other pets, and are quite exquisite

| >>575048
"Oh shes the shy security person A mentioned then. I guess I'll go now?"
>Points back at the door as he tries to peek at who's shes calling.

| >>575053
>Iris's voice is quite soft from where she is, but you can hear her mention something about a Zero, and a Head...
>She merely gives you a nod

| >>575054
>He smiles giving her a small headpat before leaving to security

| >>575055
>She simply looks at you with her ever sullen face before going back to listening to the phone
>Leaving the room, you can see a sign leading to security
>Cameras line the halls leading to it, and are constantly scanning the surroundings

| >>575056
>He nonchalantly heads down the hall and knocks on the door.

| >>575057
>The security door slides open
>Inside is the common security office; servers, monitors lining a desk and just dark enough to feel menacing
"Hey, glad Iris mentioned me."
>A somewhat short women, probably in her early 20's is sitting behind the wall of monitors
>She's not dressed as one would expect a security guard, she instead looks much more like a runner, shotgun and all
>But still, her short height and scrawny build are quite endearing

| >>575059
"Yea she did, I'm CN. She mentioned you wanted to interview me?"

| >>575061
"In the Flesh, huh? Or I should say, in the avatar. Name's Shino, by the way, call me Shi, please."
>She gets up, allowing you to get a good look at her... well, face, avatar's at least
>She does have droopy, sad eyes, along with dark circles, but she seems quite happy
"And yeah, see, I've been wanting to do this thing about interviewing famous runners from around GC... been in this line of work for a while, but I wanna help people share stories."

| >>575063
"Nice to meet you Shi, and sure that actually sounds like a neat idea, I'm okay with an interview. Do you want to do it now?"

| >>575064
"Well, I'll be damned, cooperative much. Yeah, but I'd wanna stream it on the boards, you okay with that? Live stuff, I mean."
>She takes off her shotgun and unloads it swiftly, before stashing it under the counter
"Sorry about the gun by the way, get kinda antsy when people walk by."

| >>575065
"Its fine, completely understandable. And I'm okay with sharing stuff, especially if it keeps people informed. Keep in mind I may not answer everything if it puts myself or my team in danger though."

| >>575066
"I'd expect that much. Hate whistleblowers that fuck over their fellow runners."
>She begins walking to the room next door
"Follow along, I got a little studio here... graciously gifted to me by Iris."

| >>575067
>He follows along, stepping into the studio.
"So how did you meet Iris anyways? It's been awhile since I've seem her so seems ive missed a lot."

| >>575049
"Who the hell carves so many damn cats..."
>The boy starts to walk towards the other side of the room, aiming to find the techno exhibit

| >>575068
"I got introduced to her by a good friend of mine who already worked here, name's C, she's a lilim."
>She sits and invites CN to do the same while she sets the cams and mics
"I was looking for an extra job, since I'm slowing down the runs these days. The Order's busy."

| >>575070
>He takes a seat as he looks around at the detailed setup... wondering why she doesnt just use a console or soemthing as this is the matrix. He imagines for the look
"Busy with what? I doubt just the exhibit."

| >>575071
"I meant my other gig. I run with a big crew, so not all of us get called for all them runs."
>She chuckles
"I ain't much the artsy type, more the shooting type. Unless you consider shooting an art. All set, when you ready."

| >>575073
"Oh okay, and I'm good, let's kick this off."

| >>575077
>Shino gives a thumbs up and hits a button on her console
"Well hello ladies and gentlemen, and also everything that can fall in between."
>She turns to the camera
"My name is Shi, that's a handle, before you ask. I'm live from the Matrix with a very special guest, care to introduce yourself for all those that live under rocks?"

| >>575100
"Hello everyone! I go by many nicknames, some probably a bit much, others simple geekboy, but I officially go by CN, resident hacker that spends all day getting attacked by corps."

| >>575104
>Shi nods at your comment
"I'm sure you guys have heard the rumours and the bells and whistles... Now that we actually do talk face to face, how does it feel to be so popular? Not everyday you get called a pedophile by an entire city."
>She then chuckles

| >>575107
"Honestly I never planned for it."
>He chuckles in return
"It just sort of happened, though I guess not just anyone can blow open as many secrets as I have and somehow live to tell it. Sometimes it can be a little tiring with all the rumors, but if it helps me spread the word better than I'll accept all the parts that come with the popularity."

| >>575108
>Shi nods
"That's admirable, really. By the way, speaking of weird rumours..."
>She takes a pause
"I heard you had a daughter, and I got real curious about your familial situation."
>She seems eager

| >The avatar of a blue haired girl makes her way to the entrance of the castle, it seems like she's still rendering and frustrated with the whole process.
>She heads straight for the tiny maid at the door

| >>575163
"Well I take care of a lot of kids but there is one that I do see like my daughter, the others just call me their big bro. I don't really have the time for the uh 'traditional' route, shadowrunning doesnt leave a lot of time for child rearing."

| >>575166
>The maid looks up at you
"H-Hello... Welcome to the Museum... H-Here for a visit?"

| >>575174
>Shi nods a few times
"Being a parent is real rough when corps are after your ass. You really seem to like children. Like I get the altruism, but why a focus on kids?"

| >>575633
"Well it was really me who decided to focus on the kids, it was the corps. They love getting them to test on them, especially the homeless ones, cause who's going to look for them. I help adults too but I can send them on their way after I help, kids you got to stick with them to keep them safe."

| >>575431
>"Yes I—"

>She lagged for a second before fully loading in a 'pop' and talking with more clarity

"I came for the paintings of the sweet girl and her big cat!"

| >>575688
>The maid seems confused, but eventually realizes something
"A-Are you Iris's friend? S-She did say a friend of hers was v-visiting..."
>>575638
"True, but still, Corps obsessed with kids... surprised they aren't the ones getting called pedos."
>She chuckles
"Let's talk about something else, yeah? I saw that video of the downtown attacks, that must've been rough as hell."

| >>575966
"Tell me about it, VitaLife did a number on us, though I feel bad for that PMC they hired as well, they arent the type to share important info with their hires, so it just turned into chaos on both sides."

| >Angus leisurely walks into the museum, still not familiar with the place, but looking around and enjoying herself nonetheless.

>Having a higher understanding makes her appreciate everything more. Without a guide she's a little lost though.

| >>576142
>Well this place sure hasn't changed, kinda surprising considering all that happened
>The voice comments
>As you enter, the maid, B, seems to notice you and wave

| >Angus catches the wave out of the corner of her eye. Choosing not to respond to the voice, but rather fast walk to A
"A? Where's B? Did he leave you behind again?"
>Angus is excited that she remembers B, as well as she is to see them.
"If you know where B is, or Dregs even, I'd REALLY appreciate it!"

| >>576181
>The maid seems confused
"H-Hmmm... I'm B... And Dr- Iris, is in her office, I think she-"
>Angus' phone rings at that moment
"Called you..."

| >>576182
"Ergh... Right. Letters. Sorry!"
>Angus pats B's head, the answers her phone. Still patting B with her other hand.
"Helloooo~ Doctor Angus speaking!"
>Decent enough to be self proclaimed was what she left out in front of Doctor.

| >>576183
"Mother... it's me..."
>The voice is most definitely The Dreg's, Iris's
"Did you also come visit?" "Meow?"
>Purring is heard and B begins shaking
"Rin, I'm o-on the phone..."

| >>576184
"Mother? Me? Pretty sure Dahk and I can't make a kid..."
>Angus seems a little concerned.
"Uh... Anyway, Hi Dregs! Of course I came to visit! I'm anxiously awaiting the day I get my own spot on a wall or something!"
>She jokes, but with a concerned undertone still. The mother thing is bugging her.
>Feeling B shake, Angus stops patting their head. A little concerned. She should have been from the start with how weird and crystalline her hands were.

| >>575966
"Did she refer to me as a friend? It'd be so sweet of her if she did after talking just once! I know she invited me and God does the time pass quick on the real world"

>she spoke way too fast as her character sort of glitched

"Now where are my manners? I'm California! Do you have a name or are you some sort of AI guarding the place?"

| >>576268
"I- I am B, it is nice to meet a friend of Iris... S-She's in her office right now, I'm sure sh-she'd love to meet you in p-person... along with Miss over there, with whom she's on the p-phone..."
>She points to Angus
>>576210
"Please, Mother, you are the reason for my life. And call me Iris, if you could. I enjoy my True Name more than my artist name..."
>She seems embarrassed
"Is Mother Dahk not here?"

| >>576303
>Angus ponders for a moment.
"Weren't you and Iris two separate beings? Iris, was one Great One, you were another."
>Angus taps her foot, a little frustrated over this.
"Dahk isn't here at the moment, I wouldn't put it past her to show up at any time, however."
>Angus notices B talking to someone else, then she gets pointed at. Prompting her to do half a wave.

| >>576320
"Iris is my real name, and since I was dead, someone had to take my place, temporarily..."
>Iris states
"That was actually Alice, The Creator's daughter, I owe her a lot."

| >>576321
"Gotcha. Anyway, Iris, where the hell are you? I want to see my proclaimed child."
>Angus snickers a little at the thought of her having a child.
"Dahk will absolutely want pictures so be prepared for that."

| >>576303
>>576320

>She happily waved to the lady on the phone before turning back to B

"Are you taking us to the office when she's done? Like in some sort of fancy tour to the artist behind the paintings?"

|

| >>576359 >>576346
"I-Indeed... you c-can follow me... I'll t-take you there..."
>The maid fumbles and begins walking towards the nearest staircase
>>575979
"That does sound very rough, I saw the footage of that, brutal stuff. Still, glad you're still with us, champ."
>She chuckles

| >>577050
"Well thank you, hopefully I can turn things around on VitaLife pretty soon. Or perhaps... maybe I already am."

| >>577050
>She nodded to B before tagging along, admiring the surroundings on the way.

| >>577050
"Hm? Oh, B says she'll take me to see you. Stay put and I'll be there in a bit!"
>Angus hangs up and pats B on the head again. Then follows along.

| >>577150 >>577279
>B leads you to the stairs and up to the third floor, then down a hallway to an office door
"Iris... t-they're here..."
"Meow!" "Bring them in, please."
>A cute, emotionless voice and a cat's purring is heard through as B opens the door
>Iris herself is sitting behind the desk, while the cat, Rin, is lying on some papers on said desk
"Welcome."

| >>577077
>Shi lifts an eyebrow at CN's words
"I'm guessing there's one hell of a story there."
>She nods
"You do seem the type of guy to follow through until the end. Man, still, that's gotta be rough, taking care of kids, and running."

| >>577549
>Angus quietly walks into the office and stands with her hands held in front of her.
"Welcome? You don't want to say anything else after that?"
>She was already taking advantage of the mother thing, trying to embarass Iris.

| >>577550
"Let's just say I have a friend online helping me out, and taking care of kids is hard sure, but also fulfilling. They all just need someone to love and I'll never get tired of helping them if I can, regardless of what the namesayers say."

| >the office door is vigorously attacked as some random woman in beige explorer clothes bangs on the door, when she eventually figures out that it's *pull* not push, an exasperated dahk takes a good look around, a backback slung over her shoulder
"Angus?!

| >>577652
>Iris tilts her head
"What do you mean, Mother? I was always taught to make a proper greeting?"
>She seems honestly confused

| >>577961
"I don't remember teaching you that. Trying to put words in my mouth already. Some kids..."
>Angus flips her hair with a fake frown, feigning disappointment, then looks over at Dahk.
"Look who decided to show up. Or leave a note. Or message me."
>Now Angus actually looks disappointed.
"Finish your business first Iris, dear. Then we'll talk."
>She smiles at Iris, then turns to glare through Dahk. Grabbing her arm and dragging her outside the office.

| >>577969
"I- i diddn't mean to get lost in the jungle! it was only supposed to be a week! a week!"
>she follows after her
"look, this expeidition was for you you know..."

| >>577970
"Yeah, yeah. Spare me the details."
>Angus is tapping at the air, doing REALITAS stuff. Disinterested.
"How the hell did you get into the Jungle anyway?"

| >>577992
>she sighs scratching her head
"Trapped pedestal dropped me into a tunnel down a water slide, long story. My tourguide left me for dead!"

"..."

"Look, all i wanted to do was get this big treasure, auction it off, get rich and then... sleep a little more soundly, you know?"

| >>577549
>California remained still at the entrance of the office, first with the intention of not interrupting anything and second with curiosity about the layout of iris' office, almost as if it was the first time she's ever been in one

| >>578014
>The office is kinda dark, mostly due to the blinds in front of the window
>Add to that the choice of wood, a darker variety of oak, and you get the typical evil office of doom, complete with red velvet on the chairs and a painting of Iris and Rin on the wall
"Cali-yhol, Thank you for coming."
>Iris seems a bit happy that you came
"I apologize for my Mother's eccentric behavior... But please come here, Rin wants a pet." "Meow!"

| >>577757
"Well, in any business, you need friends. Knowing that the kids are in good hands has gotta be a relief to some."
>Shi leans back into her chair
"A thing I always wondered, sorry if that changes the subject wildly, but how did you even get started running in the first place?"

| >The "girl" finds it in himself to finally stop fooling around and heads for the stairs to the tech exhibition

| >>578215
>She snapped out of admiring the place before turning to iris

"oh don't worry! Father too has a special kind of behaviour but that's what parents do I guess"

>She gave small steps while rising a hand towards Rin

| >>577998
"I appreciate the thought Dahk. But you'll be pleased to know I sold out of my highest priced cooling unit."
>Angus smiles proudly.
"And considering you were left for dead I'll go easy on you."
>Angus sighs and crosses her arms, looking at Dahk again.
"You put on muscle though. I like it. Aside from that, you already know Iris. I guess because I made her body I'm her mother in a way? We have a kid."
>Angus puts her head in one of her hands.
"We have a kiiiiiiiid"

| >she reddens when her newfound muscles are brought ip
"shhh..."
>she stares at iris for a good long while
"... OH! Her! so you finally got around to making her body huh? hey there!

W-wait, when you mean make body, did you mean..."
>her face goes beet red

| >>578330
>Rin seems expectant and doesn't move as you approach
"Rin can tell a lot of things about people from how they pet her."
>Iris smiles a little bit as she shoots a glance at Dahk and Angus

| >>578216
"Well the hacking stuff didnt start up until I started living on my own. I didnt get really into it until about 5 years ago. The running proper didnt start until I got into the Dynamofucks thing 3 years ago."

| >>578469
"So, that was before the whole Summit thing, then? Man, I wish I grew up in this city, not that I dislike my home town mind you, just a very boring place."
>Shi shurgs

| >>578472
"Yea it was, about say... 4 months before then? And boring isn't bad, is it at least like a good vacation spot or something?"

| >>578439
"Can she tell when a person has good or bad intentions? I know animals sense things humans can't perceive at first.."

>she finally petted Rin, a little reluctant as her hand touched her

| >>578349
>Angus raises an eyebrow.
"What's the lewd thing you think I did while making a body for Iris? She's anatomically correct, if you're wondering. I did a good job on her body, so she won't die of some random stupi disease."
>Angus smiles proudly as she catches Iris' glance. It was weird, but she kind of liked the idea of Iris being her child.

| >>578492
"She can tell if you use proper skin care!"
>Iris, despite her face and voice being emotionless, seems to exude a 'praise her' aura... along with the smug feline, who is purring under your hand

|

| >>578968
>California smiled happily at the reaction of Rin, and turned to Iris without holding back the petting
"Did you built all of this by yourself? I wasn't expecting such a fancy setting for a cyber museum"

Total number of posts: 139, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1563235058

This thread is permanently archived