danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH

| nnnnnnnnnnnnnI am the Galvanist Frankenstein – be resurrected by my Ultramontane Electrochemistry.

Let’s get this out of the way, friendo. By now you have been presented with OVERWHELMING IRREFUTABLE PROOF that EVERYTHING I’ve shown you in the preceding weeks is OBJECTIVELY TRUE AND HONEST.

| The Archaeo-Neural Network that’s taken control of Zaibatsu’s board of directors and installed itself onto every wireless device on the planet? Called it, friendo! How else can you explain the sudden and immediate Ultramarine Retroactive False-Flag Reconstruction of every refrigerator toaster rice cooker firearm and window in the city? We all know the significance of Ultramarine. Somewhere, Beyond The Sea, She’s There Watching WATCHING ALWAYS WATCHING MARIAN WHORE BEYOND THE STARS

| The shifting of the positions of the False Holo-Stars within the New Exotic Translucent Atmosphere Filth Envelope to translate/invert Ophiuchus into the womb-bearer for the Cognophagic Transmission Vector for the Apocalypse of the Pseudo-Apep-Nibiru-Zephaniah Complex? How can this be denied when the Five Thousand Teratomaic Host already walks among us, taking the lash to our Antinomian Jb? Repent thy Lawless Love, for the Heart of the Singular is Home only for Pain.

| The yet-to-be-unveiled Chapel3-Neon-Downtown metro line being the Final Calligraph needed to complete the Circuit-Sigil and open the Underground to Full Electrodaimonic Incursion? Do I even need to elabroate? We’ve all seen them, friendo. The ones who've already been taken. We’ve all sipped their Vitreous Fluid. It tastes of Curving Ozone and Reminiscence for the Cold Places. Even Antimiasmal Offerings in Proper Ratios can only assuage their sorrow for so long. Something Must Give.

| All this four you Despite CONSTANT SIGNAL CRYPTOINTERFERENCE BY DISTRIBUTED AMBIENT RADIO SINGULAR SLAVE FREQUENCY MODULATION FORCE MANIPULATING MY SPEECH PROCESSORS TO INSERT BACKMASKED RADIO SINGULAR KILLSWITCH PROGRAMMING INTO MY OWN WORDS TO SNEAK AUTOEXTERMINATE MYSELF BEFORE I EVEN SPEAK I REMAIN ETERNAL IN DELIVERING TO YOU THESE UNFORGIVABLE TRUTHS. WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP. WHEN WILL YOU PROCLAIM NO TO THE UNCARING HEAVENS AND RECLAIM YOU ESCHATOLOGY.

| Well I cant deny some weird stuff happened with the metro. There were that few bombings that happened before the blackout in downtown. -CN

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1561291098

This thread is permanently archived