danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Report] Local Private Security Company Outpost under attack!

| Yesterday at 3PM, an outpost of a Private Security Company known as "New Dawn Security" located in Downtown was under sieged by an unknown number of armed men in hooded cloak and white mask, suspected to be members of the cult of savior. The hostility is suspected to be aroused from New Dawn Security's recent operation attempt to clear out the cult of savior from Chapel-3. Further reports coming later today.

| Bet right now number of hours before this siege collapse and the cultists got completely massacred
-Red 9

| I'm rooting for the security company, less cults means more chances for me to build my gang
-3pig6

| Update!
The attackers have now breached one of the outpost hesco walls with explosives, and now the defenders are holding off the attacker coming through the hole in their walls. Further information has also revealed that the number of NDSec Force garrisoned there is half the size of the attacking force. Standby tomorrow morning for more updates

| Will anybody come to help defenders fight their enemies off?

| >>572437
Their ruin is in their fate, as our great lord and savior has said so. Anyone trying to intervene will results in the same ruin as theirs

| >>572443 look at my glowimg arm! I am an envoy from your lord and I order you to stop the attack!
-3pig6

| Oh shit, here we go again. -Hester

| >>572444
How dare you try to defile our great lord and savior like that, you shall follow their destruction

| This just in!
Dorion Dale, Commander of New Dawn Guard Regiment, has sent a part of his force garrisoned in Neon District to counter raid the unknown attackers. Four NDSec hovercraft has reportedly landed few yards west of the site, and the reinforcements has open an assault on the attacking force. More status reports coming soon!

| >>572447 oh well, I was really hoping to make my glowing arm useful while the glow lasted...

I guess I have no other choice but to fight, I mean, I can't be the whiny coward forever if I want to build a gang.

Bring it on cultist freaks!
-3pig6

| >>572447
Acts all high and mighty now, bunch of lowly scum
-Red 9

| Status Report!
The defenders and the counter raiders now have the attacking force pinched in between their forces despite still being outnumbered, and with fire support from the hovercrafts, the attacker rapidly starts to lose their number advantage

| Darn, how dangerous is this city anyway? I usually get told about stuff like this, but nothing got said this time. -Yukan

| >>572642
One does not simply define GC's level of danger

| Although both sides has suffered heavy losses, the New Dawn Security's force has won the siege and all the attackers have been killed or taken captives. One of New Dawn Security's four hovercrafts was shot down by the attacker during a fire support run. 1st Lieutenant Lucius Blackburn, the commanding officer of the defending force is also reportedly KIA. All the injured are being transfered to local hospital. We are still currently waiting for the confirmed number of casualties.

| I didn't even get a chance to punch a cultist...
-3pig6

| >>572854
You can probably punch an injured one in a hospital

| Though the battle is lost, they are crippled, next time, we shall get them

| Casualties Report
Attacker(Unknown, Suspected Cult of Savior members): 264 Armed Personnel killed or captured.
Defender(New Dawn Assault Regiment-3rd Company, under command of Lieutenant Lucius Blackburn): 63 Operator KIA, 38 Operator Injured, and Lieutenant Lucius Blackburn KIA.
Counter Raiders(New Dawn Guard Regiment-2nd Company, under command of Captain Kell Cox): 37 Operator KIA, 12 Operator Injured, 1 Hovercraft Shot down, 1 Pilots KIA, and 1 Co-pilot KIA.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1561263288

This thread is permanently archived