danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting/bar)The Hazy Moonlighter pt.3

| >already then part 3 here we go!

>last we left off
>frank hust finished telling a story and the patrons seem to be enjoying themselves

>Cassius, CN, and Uni are *still* at that plant business

>but then john in his drunken stupor accidentally stumbles into the backroom!

>lets all see where this goes-!

| >>571051
>John puts a hand to his face mumbling.
"God fucking damn it..."

>He shakes his head, taking a deep breath, and slowly exhales.

"So what the hell do we do, because it seems like I can't back out of this one..."

| "You know this fellow demòi?
Oh wait i get it!
Hes your boyfriend right?"
>he asks uni before laughing

"Welp, the situation speaks for itself monsieur"

| >>571057
"Dont underestimate how fast I can look up info about something with my deck, personally I just find this more efficient than guessing, info is powerful."
>>571059
>CN sighs as John enters the scene
"No John you kind of can... please."

| >>571059
"Welcome to the party! Now, if you may, we have a dryad — and a risk of it being taken away by force — should the headquarter be caring to do so."

> Uni greeted John, but due to her hands put to use, she was unable to move elsewhere.

>>571060
"Boyfriend? We do have a special relationship. One involving a bounty. And a finely aged wine."

| >John's face lightens up a little, already backpedaling.

"Well, if CN says so..."

| "Imma just take these..."
>while the conversation is going down Cassius takes a few mulberries

>>571062 >>571063
"Wait so are you two dating or not?"
>he says while inspecting said berries

| >>571061
"No, CN — we do need a helping hand. Always."

> Uni stares at John, forcibly trying to let him know that she is willing to pull him if she can.

>>571063
"Democracy. I vote against CN's decision."

| >>571064
"Dating is a strange word."

> Uni brushes the conversation away, not answering any further than what's given.

| "I abstain from this vote as i am french and choose to remain neutral!"
>he jokes and raises his hands

| >>571066
"Ill take that as a yes"
>he laughs some more

"Hey do you think she will be mad if i make some mulberry pie?"
>it seems the topic was drifted somewhat

| >>571065
"Look, this seems a bit... out of my expertiese?"
>John shrugs, but freezes in place from Uni's stare...

>>571064
>John snorts at the joke, smiling.
"Heh, fuck you too, Mr..."

| >>571075
"Expertise? Neither of us in the room are qualified to handle plants of this caliber."

> Uni exhaled, then signalled John to do what he wants.

"—I can't demand you to anything, though an extra pair of hands would help."

| >>571079
>John looks between CN and Uni, one clearly wants him to stay, the other wants him to go... So he just akwardly stands near the back door.
"..."

| >>571075
>he laughs some more
"You speak as if its not a blessing to be dating la pucelle over there"

>suddenly gem barges into the room
"HEY MISS UNI CAN I CALL YOU GRANDMA?"
>she says all excited!

| >>571097
"Wh-wha—… where did that idea originate?!"

> Uni was more or less confused by the statement, as her face is completely painted with a stroke of expression denoting 'What?!'

| >>571099
>gem bless her overly diabetes inducing heart looks down sheepishly and blushes
"Ohh...uhh..well..you seem really nice and kinda motherly...so when i was thinking about it, it reminded me of some stories my dad used to tell me of my grandma!"
>she solemnly laughs

"It reminded me soo much of her.."
>she reminisces
"So i thought it would be nice to call you that!
But i see it was weird...im sorry"
>she does the puppy dog eyes
>nggghhhh!
>the cuteness! Its noo much!

| >>571086
"..."
>CN pauses typing and looks up at John
"...If you stay no weaponry of any kind, the last thing we need is making her afraid of us."

| >>571100
"Gemini, that is a sweet thought to have — and I would not necessarily disagree with the name, but with due regards, I prefer to be as young as I can possibly be."

> Uni chuckles at the thought, leaving Gemini to do as she pleases.

>>571101
"Right. I am with CN. Unless we are cornered by some form of danger, leave the muzzles away — John."

> There was an emphasis on John's name. A bold, and loud emphasis.

| >>571102
>cassius just begins silently chuckling in the background at the turn of events

"Oh..ok...im sorry...just the fancy way you speak..the way that white dress fluttered in the wind...hehe..it made me miss her..."
>she giggles forlornly
"I understand if you hate me now.."
>albeit rather unnoticeable at first
>tiny tears begin to form underneath her eyes..

| >>571097
"I'm widowed, asshole."
>John furrows his brows, clearly getting tired of the joke.

>>571102 >>571101
>John shows the inside of his jacket, showing an empty holster.
"I left it at the bar."

| >>571105
"Oh...im sorry...i just hoped to lossen the mood a bit..."
>he whinces
"Sorry.."

| >>571103
"I have no ground for which I use to put hatred on you. I—… can't reject what you are calling me. And the divine dress your song brought cradles me in nostalgia, too. I have more to thank you for."

> Uni didn't hesitate to answer, but she had waited to compose a response.

| >>571105
"Perfect. Have we come to an agreement to gain another thinking head? I wish for us to not be at a disagreement, lest our one goal here is forgotten."

> Uni looks at the two men back and forth, settling on the dryad afterwards.

| >>571117
>she sniffles a bit
>then
"Waaahhhhhh!!! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。"
>she begins to cry
>wait shes crying?!!?

>uhhhhh
>the bitter liquid streaks down her face as she falls to her knees crying
"Waahhhh! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。"

| >>571119
>John, now in a bitter voice and mood, no longer wanting to be there.
"I'm going to go have a smoke, I'll be at the bar."
>John leaves out the door, letting it hit the door frame a bit harshly.

| >>571122
> Uni put out a sigh, trying to contain most of her emotion into one place.

"—I will make up to him. We will provision the dryad until then."

> She said with a voice lingering between tired and confused.

| "Um..."
>CN looks around the room then back at the plant girl
"So I dont think the breathing thing is from one of the plants but I just thought of something... shouldnt we give her clothes?"

| >>571161
"..."
>cassius stares at CN
>then the girl
>then CN
>then the girl again
>then his face goes bright red
"Oh my god..."
>then just clenches his face
"Ugghhhh im so stupid...
Yeah we Probably should...ughhhh i cant believe we didnt think of that sooner...ohhh thats embarrassing"
>he chuckles
"Alright ill run off to the store. Make sure nothing dies"
>he runs off to buy some clothes

| >While many things happened since Uni laid her hands upon defenceless, naïve, vulnerable, inexperienced and totally underaged plant-girl's small chest, not many discoveries have been done in that time.
>Having touched the mulberries, both Cassius and Uni would find it slightly fluffy to the touch.
>And Uni, having placed her hand onto the 'dryad', pure creature unaware yet to the meaning of the word 'molestation', would find out..

| >That luminescent cyan epidermis under her fingers gives in easily, her hand sinking into the plant-girl's chest — suggesting either a lack of ribcage and consequentual lack of bone structure, or whatever analogue of it the plant-girl has is significantly less rigid and flexible than a human bone.

| >>571167
"...Pervert."
>CN mumbles

| >>571168
"Would you rather do it in, CN?"

> Uni commented, having very little response to being called one — perhaps she herself hasn't realised the degree of the situation.

"All right. I have no doubt in regards to its internal structure; it has no ribcage to speak of, though I'm unsure whether other rigid support exists."

> She pauses, now unsure of whether to give in more pressure.

"—I fear that it is as fragile as I expect it to be."

| >>571169
"Waaahhhh!!"
>now having been ignored Gem is crying even more and is now curled into a weeping ball

>way to go!

| >>571169 >>571170
"*Sigh* Can you help Gem Uni? I'll be fine with the plant girl for a minute."

| >>571179
"Very well. I will entrust you with it—"

> Although she briefly appeared to be tired, her voice didn't begin to waver. She stood clear then walked close to Gemini, not mentioning any word before she grasps the girl tight in a hug.

"Were you okay, dear?"

> The closeness of her face made her speak softly. Her hand brushed Gemini's hair, stroking her head.

| >Now that plant girl has some personal space again CN tries to see if he can teach her some words.
"Hello."
>He waves at her again

| >>571217
>Still not having resolved the whole inhaling-exhaling business, the plant-girl is too busy being confused to even notice the gesture. It seems that whenever something catches her attention, it consumes her whole.

| >>571218
"Hmm..."
>He stands in front of her and makes exaggerated breathing motions, slowly inhaling and exhaling, using hand motions in front of his chest to illustrate the changes of pressure needed

| >>571223
>What already didn't work once, didn't work the second time either, the 'dryad's octagonal amber eyes looking right through the young man.

| >>571125
>John stands outside, smoking a cigarette, thinking where it all went wrong...
"fuck. Fuck. FUCK!"
>He throws the cigarette down, emotions flooding in. But he can't let them, not now, not until he's done. He takes a deep breath, before heading back in to the bar, and in through the back door.

| >>571228
>CN looks at what the dryad is staring at in the room.

| >>571244
>>571243 >And like so, the 'dryad' is staring at the John's boot. Or through it, for that matter, as she definitely seems too absorbed in her internal struggle to really see anything.

| >>571245

>John clicks his fingers above his head, testing a theory, then clicks to the left of him, then to the right.

| >>571196
"Aguuuuu.."
>in your arms
>she falls asleep nigh on immediately after you hug her

| >>571246
>This yields no reaction from the plant-girl. She must be really absorbed into figuring out the whole 'exhaling' concept, so much so she fails to even notice the hints she is being given.

| >>571249
"What if I make a bigger noise..."
>He thinks out loud, but refrains from doing so, just looking at the plant-girl now.

| >>571250
"I think you'll just startle her... we don't want her hyperventilating."

| >>571249
"Wait... what if not visual, then tactile."
>CN decides on another good old college try, attempting to get her attention by gently grabbing one of her hands and leading it to his chest, so she feels the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes.

| >>571256
"Pervert."
>John mumbles under his breath.

| >>571248
> As she let the group think their way through, Uni kept caressing Gemini until she finds a place to carefully rest her.

| >>571258
>you (perhaps with some help)
>gather some chairs to form a line to act as a bed of sorts
>then set her down on it
>afterwards, something in her pocket begins ringing
>it seems she is getting a call
>maybe someone should pick it up for ger?

| >>571256
>Not without getting some scratches, as the vines seem to readjust their position on the girl's body every time she moves, but CN does manage to sekuhara the plant-girl. She blinks, snapping back to reality, and looks at the hand holding her.
>However, it doesn't seem like even such a, khm, hands-on demonstration clicks it together for her, her attention more focused on being grabbed. Perhaps even more hands-on demonstration is required to finally resolve this situation?

| >>571263
>CN slowly releases her hand, making sure it stays as he continues breathing. His hand moves forward, staying just off her chest as he mimics the movements her hand feels with the rise and fall of his chest, signaling to her what to do with hers best he can.

| >>571259
> Uni answers the ringing call — after carefully taking out the phone from Gemini's pocket. Her eyes were drawn at the screen, but also to the commotion happening with the dryad.

| >>571264
>This, in fact, only distracts the plant-girl further, her eyes now glued to the hand moving to and from her — so much, that she seems to forget about being full of air in her chest.

| >>571266
>you retrieve it undisturbed
>the wallpaper is a photo of cookies and cream icecream

>you swipe or whatever it is nowadays to answer the call
"Hey gem you there?"
>its Cassius

| >>571269
"Gemini is asleep; this is Uni speaking. I will relay your message to Gemini once she is awake."

> Her reply was made with a stout tone, though with the voice closer to whispering than speaking volume.

| >>571270
"Ah in that case perfect i was going to ask her to pass it to you, uhh perhaps put it on speaker then.

Im at the clothes store, it uh..
It took a while to get here, nearly went to the soup store.

Anyway it occurs to me that it might be important to be careful about what clothes i buy the little one.

| Got any suggestions? I think it needs to be light so she can breath so im going so sayyyy blue dungaree with a white frill collar button shirt..?"
>he speaks rather carefully and lax
>perhaps as to not alarm any people in the store with him you assume?

| >>571272
> Uni stayed momentarily silent, but her quiet breathing can be heard over the phone — perhaps she was thinking of what to say, but her pause was clear.

"If its body is formed by leaves and other plant matters, then I do support the idea of donning a light, breathable clothing. How many pairs can you purchase?"

| >>571277
"Quite a lot.
Luckily i came with my wallet today.

Aside from that i think there are some sundresses or something"

>there is some chatter in the background

"Oh ****ing clo*** for?"
>you hear some random lady ask him

"Oh uh, im buying some clothes for my kid..."
>then a cough

"That was close...so anything else?
Variety is the spice of live after all"
>he chuckles even in call

| >>571267
>John decides to just give the plant girl a gentle poke on the shoulder.

| >>571278
"If what I assume is correct, we will need an open, sleeveless clothing, preferably one with rayon and its variants — a halter top will do fine for its torso."

> Uni replied, still with her low and whispering voice.

"A skirt would pair well with it. A short one, perhaps; I'm not certain whether it would favour a skirt that covers the whole surface of its legs."

| "Allllright..??
Ill go looking then."
>quite frankly all that went over his head
>after a bit of what you presume is walking you think he finds is
"Wait *thats* a halter top?
And you want her to wear it?!
Meh you know what never mind.
Ill be back in a bit.
Pervert..."
>the call ends

| >>571283
"R-right."

> Uni drops the phone back to Gemini's pocket, surprised by the response Cassius gave.

"I wonder now…"

| >>571279
>Suddenly overwhelmed with tactile sensations from people groping, grabbing and now suddenly poking her, the plant-girl stumbles back away from John's hand, letting out a high-pitched tiny squeak.
>Sudden sound freezes her in her tracks, surprised by the sound that suddenly came from within her body. The 'dryad' gives a spaced look into the room, aimed at no one in particular, and shortly after squeaks again — following by properly exhaling all the accumulated air.

| >While it looks like she is finally over with the 'Breathing 101' training course, the way that realisation was given to her is likely to leave a
permanent mark >on her personality, forever linking fear and speech in her mind, and overall making the 'dryad' shy and introverted.

| >>571287
>John stumbles back, beliveing it was his fault for the screetch.
"Oh fuck."

| >>571288
"Nope, noope, nope,nopenope."
>John backpedals out of the back, stopping at the bar.
"Gun, now, please."

| >>571289
"Uhh here you go"
>a confused frank hands back the gun

| >>571290
>John takes the gun, and thinks about going back trhorugh the back door, but decides against it, instead leaving the bar, gun still in hand.

| >>571290 >>571291
"Whatever happened to that guy."

> The woman with her Gatorade watches as the confused bartender give John his gun.

"What even is in the staff room? You people selling personality chips there?"

| >>571291
>on the way out you see Cassius running full speed back into the bar
>a pack of ravenous dogs trailing behind him
"AAAHHHHH!"
>he then passes by you
>the dogs too

>status {almost there!}

| >>571292
"Nnnoooo clue"
>frank shrugs
"Think they are just playing trideo games or something"

| >>571294
"Sounds fun."

> She takes a sip.

"No personality chips then?"

| >>571297
"No?
Also what are personality chips?"
>frank seems interested yet confused by the concept

| >>571298
"Alright, do you wanna the answer I usually give to the police? That's a question an undercover would ask."

| >>571300
>he blinks and tilts his head
"Uhhhh? Ohhhhkkaaayyy?
Ill just assume its a secret or something then"
>then returns to cleaning glasses

| >>571301
"Okay Mr. Not-Police, you sure you aren't feeling like knowing? F'real?"

> The woman speaks in an increasingly teasing voice.

| >Meanwhile in the backroom, the plant-girl that discovered abilities to place and displace air within her chest, as well as produce sounds in the process, is excitedly hyperventilating on the table, with occasional spontaneous squeaks escaping her mouth along the air.

| >>571302
"No im good.
Im a bartender after all!"
>he puffs his chest and exclaims with pride
"Not an entertainer! Although sometimes they are one in the same"
>he then does those tricks bartender does by juggling the glass

>>571303
>cassius returns panting in a light sweat
>with him, a bag of clothes
>and some burritos
"Im back!
Dah haa*pant* ughhh... bloody dogs...hahhh damage report "
>he pants

| >>571303
"John, what in the good heavens did you do—"

> Uni hurriedly approaches the dryad, trying to see if it is in any capacity to even comprehend itself.

"Are you okay?!"

> She didn't seem to expect any answer, just the sole attention itself was the one she is looking for — she raised her voice without attempting to wake up Gemini on the other side of the room.

| >>571305
>Whether the plant-girl can or can not comprehend herself is a question, but she definitely in no state to comprehend Uni's words, as she keeps pumping air in and out with an expression of absolute bliss.

| >>571305 >>571307
"Damn i just got back! Hahh"
>he pants some more
"And i got clothes...is.. is she breathing!?!
Tha-thats great holy crap"
>he kneels in front of her
"Are you ok?!
Just take it slow!"
>he inhales and exhales slowly

| >>571307
"I… don't think it is being harmed by euphoria alone."

> Uni looks at it with a locked in confusion, there's a semblance of her attempting to apply devil's advocate, but she brushes off the idea.

>>571304
"I suppose you have no immediate clue for the situation? Should we let it be?"

| >>571308 >>571309
"Well John just poked her and then she got surprised... which let her exhale. So I think shes excited now?"
>CN walks over to the plant girl and helps demonstrate breathing some more best he can, showing to breathe in with his nose, out his mouth, and gradually decrease the rate.

| >Liz walks back in after leaving unnoticed. In her hands are half a dozen pizzas
"So since we had a good story I figured that pizza would be a good idea. Does anyone want any?"

| >a girl...or you think its a girl?
>uhhh a futanari? Busts into the bar Completely naked except for a pair of panties she is wearing as a mask om her face
>a bunch of papers filled with yaoi hentai get blown in with her
>she eagerly looks around, her unreasonably large boobs bouncing as she does
>and uhhh...protrusion swaying to the wind
"CNNNNNNN IVE COME TO DELIVER THE SEMEN JARRRRR"

| >>571411
"...I swear to God if someone in this room let's her in here, you will be scarring not only me but the plant girl."

| >>571412
"…What exactly happened?"

> 'Bewildered' doesn't come close to explaining Uni's reaction; with the loud noise in the bar that pierced enough space to reach the backroom, she stands to be more confused.

| >>571412 >>571411
"What the hell?"
>he peers outside and instantly regrets it
>hes face falls grim and dead
"Uhh...CN...buddy chum pal friend homeslice breadslice amigo chummer.

Your gonna have to take one for the team...
Im fairly certain that she...*it* will find us eventually.

Do you really want the girl tp be exposed to that?"

>>571396
"Ayyy pizza!"
>frank takes a slice and nearly chokes on it when he sees the girl...thing

| >>571415 >>571412
"WHERE IS HE?!?! I CAN SMELL THAT FINE ASS"
>she begins throwing bombs which explode into gay hentai

| >>571415
"...Drek."
>>571418
>CN runs outside the back, closes the door, shocks her then tries his damnest to run away

| >>571421
>before you open the door he hands you a smoke bomb
>the pressure activated ones that magicians and ninjas use
"Loop around the block, when half way drop it and cut through the alley.

Then you should be able to hop in here from the window if all goes well"
>then with a solem nod
>he lets go, and you run off

| >>571414
>afterwards he turns to uni
"A silent dread known only to us men of a horror beyond the eldritch, mon cheri.
Let us pray he lives"

| >>571421
>she gets tazed in the balls
>which only seemed to pleasure her in ways no mortal mind should ever think to comprehend
"Aahhhhhh!~ ahhh hah~ again!"

>then runs after you
>copiously large sums of CNxJohn hentai streaming behind her as she goes

| >>571425
"AAAA!"
>CN screams as he runs out hoping the smoke bomb plan works as he drops it as he runs around

| >>571434
"COME HERE SO WE CAN DO EACH OTHER AND SHARE OUR CUM"
>she screams as a pungent and suspiciously pearly white liquid oozes from her...place

>she keeps running straight when you use the smoke bomb and turns

>you have successful evaded a crazed futa

| "Well this is... Something"
>Liz says to Frank while taking a bite out of a slice of pizza
"Does this kinda weird stuff happen a lot here?"

| >>571438
"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>frank dosent know how to respond
>thus the pizza is kinda just...hanging in this ajar jaw

| >>571440
"I see. Should something be done about this?"
>She says finishing her slice
"It's kinda disruptive"

| >>571442
"Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>frank kinda just blue screens again

| >CN soon sneaks in through the window and locks it, *very* out of breathe.
"Man *fuck* this city."

| >>571451
"Then why do you live here?

Waitwaitwait!"
>cass does a double take
"Your actually alive?!?!
It worked!?!?

What happened? Do you need a drink or something?"
>he cant really beĺive the situation all that well so he copes by doing what he usually does
>laugh
"Hahaha! I was honestly on the fence about the whole, smoke bomb thing.
Thank your lucky stars it worked!"

| >>571452
"I was born here you dick! Ugh nevermind I'm fine, I just need a moment to catch my breathe..."

| >>571454
"Alright sorry sorry haha! No need to yell.
Here catch"
>he tosses CN a beverage of your choice

"Ill be outside, im fairly certain that whole scene just blanked frank so some needs to help liz with the bar"
>he opens the door slightly as to not reveal the girl
"Oh and uh, call me when there is progress"

>walks outside and closes rhe door
"Hey im back!
Oh is that pizza? Also is frank OK?"

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

| >>571554
"Right..."
>CN pops the cap on the water and goes to check on the plant girl

| >>571554
"I think Frank is ok. There was a bit of a ruckus earlier."
>Liz cuts off a slice of pizza and hands it to Cass on a paper plate
"Here, have a piece"

| >>571626
>You find the 'dryad' lying face up on her table, amber octagonal eyes staring blancly into the roof and... not.... breathing. The sight sends jolts of panic through your spine before the more rational part of your brain reminds you, that the plant-girl didn't need to breathe to begin with.

| >>571774
"Um... hello?"
>CN slowly approaches her, making sure not to startle her in the process

| >>571775
>She tilts her head to get a better sight of the young man, her gaze is still as vacant as ever. Noticeably, the flower buds on her body has already regrown, ready to bloom into flowers — although only the large amber orchid on the left side of her head is open right now.
>While the intire backroom now filled with the sweet smell of flowers, the plant-girl herself seems to have began emitting a different, more fresh scent, not unlike such of a forest after rain.

| >>571766
"Ah merci.
Now then"
>he grabs frank by the shoulder
>and begins shaking him
"Waaaakkkkkeeee uppppppppppp"

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh"

"BOI">then wake up slaps him across the face pokemon move style

"Uuhhhhhhhh"
>he reapeats now just kinda sore

"Shit wait i forgot the clothes.

Hey liz, i need you to get a glass, pour some of that American beer over there, then pour it into this dum dums open maw.

I think it'll wake him up.
I forgot i had to do something sorry"

| >>571778
>he returns to the bacl room
>grabs the clothes bag
>and approaches the girl with some clothes in hand
"Hello there, it seems you are still naked and those two are perverts.

Would you like something to wear?

| >>571780
>Her eyes drift off from CN, locking on on the other man, and then lowering onto the clothes he holds. Without a trace of emotion or conscious thought in those alien eyes, it's hard to tell whether she is or isn't against the idea, and if she even understands the concept itself.

| >>571782
"I am going to take that as a yes then."
>he takes a little white frilled collar button shirt and helps her put it on
>putting ut through the legs However as it would be easier all around
>then a skirt

"Just a basic look to make you not nude"

| >>571787
>The plant-girl makes no attempt to resist, but it doesn't make the process any easier since she makes no attempt to assist herself being dressed either, just observing the man struggle to put her into clothing.
>Thorns dotting the vines on her body, and even flower buds, don't help either, getting constantly stuck in every way possible.

>By the end of it, the 'dryad's clothing ends up rather worn up. It would probably take more than one person to dress her up normally.

| >>571788
"Ghmmm cmon...just gotta...no..no this isnt working.
Uni, gem? Little help?"
>he openly asks as he struggles to cloth her

>sadly gem is out cold.
>then she begins sleep walking to the bar

| >>571789
"Could just ask one of the perverts..."
>CN jumps into help out
"Not like I'm the one who suggested she needed them or anything."

| >>571850
"Nice passive agression.

My recommendation is that you add just a teeennnsssyyy bit of snark to it.

But uh, i asked them cuz i dont wanna put panties on her..."
>he coughs
"For obvious reasons..."
>with the newfound help, they attempt to dress the girl

| >>571779
"Sure, alright."
>Liz pops open a beer and pours it down Frank's throat
"This is your wakeup call"

| >>571864
>you pour the American beer into his open maw
"Uuuhhhhhhhh-AugggGhhh!"
>Then gets disgusted by the taste, snaping him out of it
>he runs to the sink and spits it all out
"Blegh! Damn! What was that horse piss?"
>he coughs
"Ughg that tasted horrible"
>given the fact that it was American beer
>his reaction is understandable
"Wha? What happened..?"

| >>571864
>You've lost karma!

| >>571868
"Cass told me that would wake you up"
>Liz shrugs
"It was american beer. which is disgusting. As for what happened. To sum it up into a word: clusterfuck"

| >>571881
"Of course it would i guess...i mean, that stuff is nasty...ughh excuse me for a second.."
>he downs some milk or something to clear the taste
"Ughhhh better.
Yeah i cant remember much, just...shock."

>an unconscious gem wanders by
>she seems to be sleepwalking
>this causes frank to blink
"Uhhhhhhhhh wat?"

| >>571887
"Yeah it's kinda been a bit of a mess here"
>She opens up another energy drink from her bag and takes a drink
"Between the stuff in the back, gem singing and turning the place into a medieval faire, and naked folks wandering around, I'm not sure what's going on"

| >>571924
"Yeahhhh that i can remember...and i have no idea whats up with cassie in the back.

But what was this about naked?"

"Mmmwwaaahhh no gamma...that...thas muhy cupcake...hehe~"
>the sleepwalking gemini giver liz a hug

| >>571928
"Naked mask wearing futanari"
>She takes another sip of her drink as Gem hugs her, causing her to spill a bit on herself"
"Oh. Hi Gem."

| >>571862
>The seccond attempt goes smoother than the first one — albeit not without scratches on both men's hands and a fair amount of struggle. The plant-girl herself, now semi-decently dressed, only observes events unfolding. She seems mildly confused by the new layer of something between her epidermis and the air, but again, makes no attempt to undress herself back.

| >>571970
"Okay... now how about we try to get to understand some words."
>CN tries to get her attention and greet her with a wave
"Hello."

| >>571999
>Alien octagonal eyes look up at CN, two pupiless plates of clear, rich amber, clear of any thought. Plant-girl blinks, and bobs her head to the side, giant orchid twitching slightly from the movement.

| >>572003
"*Sigh* Maybe it would be simpler to make a presentation to teach her side language..."

| >>571931
"Im sorry wat?! Did you just say mask wearing futanari?!"
>frank blinks slowly, then groans

"Mwehehe...tiny...tiny...pancakes..."
>the sleepwalking gems hug tighter
>you uh...er....your chest is now battling hers..so to speak...

| >>572003 >>572006
"Perhaps it would be better not to try at all, i was literally just born a few hours

Like i mean,Did you understand how to talk the momentyou were born??"
>he ponders

"Im certain focusing on communication is pointless at the moment.

What we need to be careful with is emotional development."
>he goes to the fridge pours something in a glass
>then hands it to the girl
>its chocolate milk
"We haven't even been treating her loke a kid"

| >>572014
(Gah damn morning stupor...
Its 'it* was born a few hours ago* and just one question mark for 'moment you were born')

| >>572014
>Plant-girl's eyes switch to the other man, and then down onto the glass. However, she makes no attempt to take it in her hands, immediately distracted by one of the butterflies flying past her face.

| >>572019
"...heh, butterfly.
Oh well, come on then, drink up.
This doubles as a test anyway"
>he gently
>GENTLY
>G E N T L Y
>helps her drink some via pouring just a bit into her mouth

| >>572020
>Plant-girl's amber eyes shoot wide, as an unidentified liquid is being poured into her mouth. She seals her lips and just awkwardly stands there, no gulping motion or sound following.

| >>572022
"Ohhh right, she still a dumdum"
>he helps her swallow
"Cmon, down it sorry sorry sorry"

| >>572023
>No swallowing happens however. It takes a couple of minutes, but eventually the 'dryad' opens her mouth again, ever so slightly. Some of the milk is still stuck on her lips and coating what appears to be her tongue (which resembles a really fat flower petal more), but no liquid seems to remain in her mouth.
>Wherever did it go, however, Cassius would be able to swear it was not down the plant-girl's throat, as she did not gulp it down at any point.

| >>572024
"Huh, no damage, yet no reaction to taste.

From that can we all assume she cant taste, or at least *yet*?"
>he ponders

| >>572025
"Dont tell me she absorbed it too..."
>CN sighs
"Well if she is essentially like a newborn, maybe we should focus on her basic needs for now, while we try to figure out where she came from, if they have some info on her we can probably go about figuring out how to treat her going forward."

| >>572139
"I swear if the milk somehow gives it big tits there will be hell to pay"
>he sighs

"But yeah. I think thats all thats left, we got soil, water, and light.

Just need to find its origins and we are golden"

| >>572013
"Yeah. mask wearing futanari with yaoi bombs. Really off, honestly."
>Liz crushes the can a bit in her hand, reacting to Gem's even tighter squeeze
"Gem sure is, uh, huggable while she's asleep"

| >>572184
"That sounds weeirrrrd.
And uh...gem..?"
>frank chuckles a bit
"You gonna wake her up?"

"Ahhehe...bubbles.."
>they
>mmmmpphhhh ughhhh yeahh its difficult to say err...
>know what screw It

>her tits are incredibly comfortable for some reason
>fluffy and soft yet satisfyingly firm
>and they rub against yours

(Ugghh u feel creepy now)

| >>572190
"Yeah it's a bit odd. But not the worst I've ever seen."
>She puts her drink on the counter so she doesn't spill anymore
"She seems to be having a good dream, so why wake her?"
>She notices how hard Gem is pressing her breasts against her own
"I'd think for anyone else, this would be awkward, but worse things have happened"

(no need to feel creepy. i dont find it creepy at all.)

| >>572196
>frank chuckles
"Ohhh i get it now.
Your enjoying it arent cha?"

"Ahwhe...tia...thats my pudding.."
>they begin rubbing more
>its a surprisingly nice massage all things considered

(Nooo that means you find it creepy ( ;∀;)

| >>572203
"Nah. Gem is real cute, but I have my eye on someone else."
>her face turns red at hearing Gem say 'thats my pudding'
"She seems to be enjoying it more than I am"

(i really don't. its no more awkward than hugging someone)

| >>572208
"Hmm? Is that gossip my bartender ears hear?
Please, do tell"
>frank makes an evil grin

"Hehe...pudding...cassie makes the best pudding..."
>gem lets go and wanders around

| >>572220
"Oh. I thought you knew. I asked Cass on a date"
>As Gem lets go she lets out a small chuckle, then picks her drink back up
"But we'll see where it goes"

| >>572228
"Oh i get it. Sooo calling him a dolt is apparently romantic?"
>he laughs

>gem somehow finds her way to the bars fridge

| >>572230
"I call it a personality quirk"
>She takes a a drink, finishing it and she puts the can in her bag
"he seems to take it in stride"

| >>572237
"guess thats fair"
>he starts wiping the counter
"Although knowing cassie, its either, he will tease you more, or spoil you rotten."
>he shivers

>despite her unconsciousness she somehow manages to get a cup of pudding from the fridge
>waow

| >>572164
"I dont think that's how that works but okay. Let's retrace her steps, that's probably are best bet."

| >>572282
"What dosen't work?the milk tits or the tracing?"
>cassie tilts his head

| >>572250
"if he teases me i can bite back a little bit. And i dunno if i would let him spoil me"
>Liz leans on the counter a bit
"Gem seems to be pretty talented, what with specifically getting pudding out of the fridge"

| >>572291
"Thats the scary part.
If he spoils you, its happening.
No stopping it.

Buutt im certain it will just be the former, so do get some counter gags ready i guess?

Honestly i dont know, maybe it depends on what you do during the date."
>this toootally isnt a hint or anything

>e then turns to gem, who is already eating the pudding
"Whaattttt....?how doe she do that?!
Damn, i wish i could eat in my sleep"

| >>572292
"We'll see what happens then. Hell, it may turn out that I'm not his type"
>Looks over to Gem
"At least it's pudding and not something crazy like wings I guess"

| >>572294
"Pfffff"
>frank cant help but laugh
"So whats so great about him oh love stuck maiden.
Uhh thats what he would say i think"
>he shrugs

"Whaa....
Wings...gotta...sing.."
>upon the word wings
>she dissapears in the backroom
>then returns after a few seconds
Or moments or whatever
>although there is something on her back now

| >>572298
"Honestly? He's cute and nice. And along with that he's been able to keep up with my nonsense"
"What is that on Gem's back?"

| >>572298
"Hey, ravioli ravioli, she's awake narrowly. Someone should probably pay attention to her. Probably."

> The woman patron points out to the obvious difference in Gemini's body after getting out of the backroom.

| >>572301
"Pffftttt 'cute and nice' haha!oh oh...damn thats funny!"
>frank laughs
>a lot
>quite frankly he finds you claim to be ridiculous

>>572302
"Sing...words...cupcake...hehe..cupcakes"
>the thing on her back extends into a set of silver and black angel wings that sparkle
>it looks...stunning
>a sleeping angel walking among men
>an entity beyond the fourth wall coughs at his own over dramatic ness

| >>572306
"It's just my own observation I guess. You have known him much longer than I have"
>She looks at Gem curiously
"What could she be doing with those?"

| >>572317
"Nooo i wouldn't call him bad.
Just a kissless virgin.

Apparantly he is yet to go to bed with someone.
Dont know about his lips though"
>he laughs even more
"So when you say cute and nice it makes him sound like a bloody child haha!"

>the wings flutter about before wrapping around gem who then wanders to a booth
>and lies down
>the wings seem to act as a blanket

>ok nevermind the wings
>i that booth looks comfy

| >>572322
"That's honestly surprising. He seems like a romantic."
>She lets out a small chuckle
"I mean if he's going to tease me, I might as well tease him as well"
>She looks over to Gem who is sleeping peacefully
"Well at least she seems comfortable now"

| >>572287
"The... milk."
>CN sighs
"Look... which way from the entrance to the place did she walk from?"

| >>572329
"He is.
Anyway, thats about as much as i know.
Good luck on that date.
'Miss who chases dolts'"
>he laughs

>gem seems to be sleeping soundly

>>572342
>he shrugs
"South, maybe south east ish?
Around that, here "
>he tosses a little canister
"I shoved all the bot bugs in there.
Make use of it as you will"

| >>572397
"Alright you watch her for a bit. I'll try and see if I can retrace her steps."
>CN grabs the canister and leaves the direction he was instructed with

| >>572484
"Of course"
>he waves you off
>then sits down again and calls his pet owl to his lap

| >>572492
"We swiped off a sensical mind from the room."

> Uni watches as CN leaves, telling of her to sigh in exhaustion.

"I suppose CN won't be at risk; knowing him, he would have long swindled Fortuna."

| >>572531
"Hmmm? You know him well or something?
No shame in a good story, especially since we are on babysitting till one of us has an idea"
>he puts the snow owl in front of the girl

| >>572532
"Not at all."

> Uni looks at the dryad, but didn't take any action. Her look was more of a check, whether for herself or the dryad.

"I only know when someone has the strongest chance of felling that despot goddess."

| >>572534
"Despot goddess?
Soo are you telling a story or am i going to take a nap?"
>his eyes glow blue

"Or would you rather i do a magic trick?"

| >>572535
"My, I give. A story it is."

> Uni chuckles, obviously making a joke from her own sentence.

"Fortuna. She is a far relative of my distant sisters, Moirai. Unlike my sisters, she is—… well remembered."

> As she pauses, she tries to find a seat while seemingly trying to connect where she had paused.

"Little did her followers realise, she is easily flattered. Unlike Moirai, you may be favoured by her more; Fortuna is unsteady. She is volatile with emotions."

| >>572537
>the seat you find is quite comfy
>primarily cuz its a armchair
>how nobody saw until now is a mysteryyyyy ooooOOOOoooo

"You have quite the extended bloodline demòi"
>he chuckles
"Not even my string of blood can compare"

| >>572538
"I don't have any proper relation to them."

> Uni dusts off her skirt, taking a seat in the comfortable chair, keeping her posture straightened despite the chair's clear purpose.

"I lack the necessary word to describe it. They are not step-sisters; neither are they close siblings. They are born by my side as a 'sister' — and the males as a 'brother' — but we share no genetic resemblance."

| >>572539
>somehow Cassie managed to get a drink
>how is also a spoopy mysteryyyy oooooOooOOOooo

"Sooooo like, people raised to consider each other as family?
It is actually something that isnt unheard of depending.

I would hear stories of parents adopting infants and raising them with their own.

They grow to be siblings without the blood relation."
>le sipp

| >>572540
"Precisely. We wouldn't mind each other; some grew close; some grew too close; some became idiosyncratic with lunacy."

> Uni coughed to clear her throat, maybe gesturing her willingness to get a drink herself.

"I am the most distant of them. Though, that is what allowed me to be here."

| >>572543
"Huh, once again i fail to come up with an equally entertaining story"
>he stands up
"Now then, can i get you something to drink?
Maybe mix something? This may be the backroom but its still a bar"
>he walks to the fridge
>and yes, there are two, one at rhe bar and one there

| >>572544
"Perfect timing. I was about to gather myself to order a drink from the bar."

> Uni's decision only came to be known after she spent some time fiddling with her hums. She would murmur "not that," under her breath, clearly in trouble even with her own decision-making skill.

"…I suppose I'll take anything zesty."

| >>572545
>he laughs
>for he has exactly that
"Demòi you asked a Frenchman for a zesty drink.
I have just the thing~"
>he takes a tulip glass, and an orange from the fridge
>then finds one of those juicing tools and juices it into the glass
>then fills it off with some ice and champagne and stirs
>and serves to uni as neatly as possible
"Here you are, one mimosa for the maiden singing juno"

| >>572547
"Ah, Juno — I haven't heard that name spoken to me in a long century. Still, those blasted arcanists have the courage to misspell my name, I most commend them for that."

> Uni receives the drink, trying to have the tiniest sip to measure the quality of the drink.

| >>572548
>as always morphine must describe the taste or commit seppuku
(*ahem*)
>your lips meet the drink as the glass gives your fingers a refreshing chill
>it taste akin to a full bodied orange juice
>the hints of citrus and zest give a delightful sweetness when mixed with the ever so light bubblly ness of the champagne which makes it feel quite fancy
>all of which never overwhelm each other
>all perfectly wraped in a nice chill
>simply refreshing
"Sooo how is it?"

| >>572550
"Surprisingly sweeter than I anticipated. I give you full marks."

> Uni's reply was short, perhaps owing to the fact that she immediately took a sip on the drink again.

| >>572554
"Success"
>he raises his hands in victory
>then does the slump on the desk and falls asleep immediately

>come to think about, it must have been a long work day
>only made even more exhausting by the plant girl business

>huh
>no wonder those two fell asleep

| >>572559
"A maid job never ends, hm."

> Uni watches as the content of her glass is sloshed around when she move her hand. She reaches out for a pocket in her skirt, taking a simple phone out. She toys with the phone before a dial tone is heard.

"Master, if you hear this, I will be returning late. Please heat the meal before you enjoy yourself."

> After a click, she stood up and finishes her drink. She approaches Cassius, slowly supporting him as she let him sleep on the chair.

| >>572563
(Tfw then the master is right outside)
>it should be simple enough to fo that as he was sitting on one of those swivel chairs with wheels on them
>so you push the chair then push him into the arm chair

| >>572484
>(It isn't difficult to trace her way through the busier city streets — after all, naked plant-girls don't tend to walk in the broad daylight even in a city as crazy as Glitch. However, difficulties arise soon enough — the traces lead up to an almost ancient subway entrance. It is guarded, surprisingly. Two troopers in black armor with yellow stripes, K-TRAN signature uniform. To the entrance's side there is a sign. "Glitch City Subway Restoration Project".)

| >>572534
>Her eyes connect with the pupiless amber mirrors of the plant-girl at that moment, but the 'dryad' doesn't maintain the contact, returning to tracking butterflies around her like some sort of a radar.

| >>572651
>CN looks around for any other entrances he can access

| >>572565
> After putting Cassius to a better position, Uni placed the empty glass she held on the desk. Her hands were wobbling and trembling; needing her to hold the desk to regain her composure.

> She didn't speak a word, mirroring the dryad's much welcomed silence. She seems to enjoy the quick rest, despite her not having a shut eye herself.

>>572653
> The dryad's reaction were no more surprising to her. She smiled at it, gently leaving it to its devices.

| >>572657
>(It seems like this is the only entrance. While looking around, you also spot an up-armored police van painted K-TRAN colors as well, parked not too far away. A couple more troopers at its back doors seem to be chatting with someone else inside, although it is hard to judge as their helmets cover their faces completely. They don't seem particularly alerted, with only the two troopers at the entrance having their rifles on the ready.)

| >>572663
>CN considers trying to break his way in, but given his current state, decides to back up again towards the bar

| >>572397
>CN makes his way back to the back room of the bar and talks to the others.
"Okay good news is I was able to trace her steps, bad news is that I needed to turn back when I saw some K-Tran guys were blocking the entrance to some subway project. I probably could had talked and gotten some info but given their rifles I thought I should come back for some backup first."

| >>572787
"Completely reasonable.

Although i dont think many would be as foolish as to shoot in an open street"

>he stands up
"Someone needs to watch the girl as we go However"

| >>572790
"I pledge myself to that duty."

> Uni responded without a single hesitation, but was lacking the tone of determination as well.

"—After all, what use would I be in a battlefield? I cannot utilise modern weaponry nor can I fight effectively against armed men."

> She pauses.

"You both; be the heroes of this story."

| >The plant-girl herself, in the meantime, lied back down on the table she was sitting in, undergoing a familiar metamorphosis. The large amber orchard on her head gracefully closed up, as did her eyes. The fluorescent glow from her cyan body and golden leaves fainted, and the 'dryad' curled up completely, once again forming a little round bush on top of the table.

| >Judging by the way the previous hybernation went, it appears that every so often she would require some new soil and watering, coupled with sunlight, to keep up with the human temp of life.

| >>572794
"Uuuaaahhhhh"
>he gives a semi groggy yawn
"Come to think of it, wasn't i over there..?"
>then rubs his eyes

>>572800
"Uhhh shit i think it can wait"
>he immediately turns the lights on
>then puts the soil box from earlier nearby
"Uhhh...water...and new soil"
>he looks to the others

| >>572805
"We should have them in surplus — as a stock — should this need ever arise again. This will not be its last hibernation, I presume."

> Uni tries to search for enough quantity of water in the room as she does her best to stay calm.

| >>572810
"Uhh yeah buttsbuttsbutts."
>you find some in the fridge
>ot you just get some tap
>either or

>cass scrambles to refill and change out the soil

| >>572816
"We still have plenty of soil left from what I brought... it was a big bag. Also dont use tap water, that cant be the cleanest option."

| >A man in a suit walks into the bar and looks around.
"Well this is awkward.. I might have walked into the wrong bar.."

| >>573057
>as you walk in the bartender bows as you enter
"Hello and welcome to the moonlighter"
>there isnt much things awkward here
>the patrons seem to be having fun and the tenders are just talking to each other

| >>4fb719
>The man walks up and takes a seat, smiling awkwardly.
"Ahaha... Guess any bar will do.. Can I get a glass of water please..?"

| >>573065
"Of course"
>he slides over a glass of ice cold aqua

| >>4fb719
>The man takes a sip and turns to the bartender.
"Do you ever get that feeling like you're in the right place but the wrong time..?"

| >>573072
"Not really.
Why do you ask?"
>the tender tilts his head

| >The man stands up.
"I came here looking for something.. a living thing.. a living plant, to be precise.. I mean no harm, I'm just a scientist looking for specimen samples and I know that what I seek is in close by.. supposedly here.."

| >>573083
"Cant say there is anything like that here."
>the tenders shakes his head

| >>4fb719
>He sits back down
"I know I'm in the right place.. Probably just the wrong time.."
(iD change due to disconnect)

| >>573097
"Maybe your wrong?
Like where did you even hear this rumor?
It sounds far fetched?"
>the tender cleans some glasses

| >>4fb719
>The man takes another sip.
"How I get info is a secret.. and I'm never wrong just too late or too early.. I've seen many sentient plants in my line of work so I wouldn't say it's far fetched.."

| >>573099
"Hey guy, what about that-a staff room thing? Seen what they're up to? Just saying, you've the busiest backroom I've seen."

> A patron spoke out hearing the conversation. She doesn't seem to be paying any attention to the two however.

| >>573103
"Sir that sounds incredibly suspicious.
Moreover my question was bait.
You said living plant, when all plants are living.
Moreover many plants are actually sentient to varying degrees.

So im sorry, but if you are intoxicated on any substances i must ask you to choose your next words carefully."
>he bartender continues to clean the glass

| >>4fb719
>He realizes his wording mistake..
"Oh yeah.. Living plant.. that's literally every plant that's still alive.."
>He facepalms.
"Guess that's just what happens if you've been alone in a lab for too long then just decide to talk to someone at a bar..."

| >>573260
"Nah its Alright.
We all had that once, where we just forget how to talk to people."
>he chuckles
>and voila, a squeaky clean glass

| >>572820
"So uh... when are we going?"
>CN asks Cassius, presimerably done taking care of the plant girl

| >>573403
"Oh yeah lets go.
Just gimme a sec"
>he changes out of the vest to his iconic blue jacket
>then picks up a violin case??
"Alrighty, tell frank if you need anything uni"
>then follows CN out

| >>573403 >>573412
"May fate fell on your victories."

> Uni said, waving off the two as they walk away from the bar.

"—And don't fret, I will care for the dryad!"

Total number of posts: 220, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1561293270

This thread is permanently archived