danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Report] Robbery in Uptown

| >The Televised News Outlet begins.

"This is Chai Cherokee, reporting in. At the late hours of night, local Authorities received a call regarding loud banging and yelling from an upper floor apartment in Uptown. Upon arriving, first responders found the place ransacked and destroyed with one dead in the apartment."

>The tanned reporter looks at her bracelet for a moment

"At this time, we are still waiting for a confirmation regarding identity. We will update as needed."

| Oh my
>IA

Choooocolate...
-GEMINI

Gem no.
>IA

| "Chai Cherokee with the updates!"

>a number of images of the apartment are shown. Various destruction can be seen. No bullet holes noticeably the body is blurred out in pictures that it could be seen in.

"Police release that 'the victim received a single laceration to the neck after what looked to be an intense struggle. An unknown shard metal was found embedded into the wall by their computer and remnants of a Lilim were found as well."

| Brutal, but also kinda mild compared to all else I've seen ever since coming here.
I feel bad for the victim, wish I had info on the perpetrator to neat 'em up.
-3pig6

| >>570344
I'll say. Murder is always awful. I hate getting put on these stories. I should add that the police report states there were no signs of forced entry either, along with all valuables and money left alone, computer shows last use was an hour and a half prior to the incident.

My Professional-Amateur Journalist Instinct thinks there's more going on here.
-Chai-Tea

| Any signs of a struggle? Did the victim use any weapons to defend themselves?
-Anon

| >>570350
Lemme find the autopsy file I snapped beforehand.

>6-13-20XX.pix Uploaded.
>Name: Michael Scott
>Age: 44

>Victim received a single laceration across throat, severing both Carotid Arteries. Precise and Very Clean. Definitely the Cause of Death.
>Victim's left hand also has 3 broken fingers and heavy bruising on knee and left forearm.

I can't exactly have placed the Autopsy info in my report due to it being concise, but yeah.

Victim looks tortured and executed honestly

| -Chai-Tea

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1560473816

This thread is permanently archived