\
>"NUMBERS"
>"555-XXXXXX MAIN LINE RAN BY NEIL"
>"545-XXXXXXX SECONDARY LINE RAN BY XII"
>"535-XXXXXX COMPLEMENTARY LINE RAN BY CALIFORNIA"
>"515-XXXXXX 'PRVT' BUSINESS LINE"
\
>"MUSIC, NEWS, EVENTS. 24/7"

| "--So there I was, tiny redheaded lilim blowing me while I used her head as a cupholder--" -N
"--Aaaaand we're live.. Ladies, gentlemen and I hope not kids, this is Radio Wire at night and ah' swear we try to do better each time" -X

| "Okay, first of all rude, I was in the middle of telling a story" -N

"A story I said ah' didn't wanna listen and begged ya' to stop tellin' like four times" -X

| "Second of all.. her tongue felt kinda weird, like, it was weird good bu--"

>'Friendly conversation' begins playing on live, cutting out any other audio on the transmission

| "Alright so good people of GC I sadly announce y'all that we are back on air" -X

"Man you are such a freaking downer, would it kill you to brighten up a little?" -N

| "Ok what do we have tonight? Cali make some coffee and R get mad at me for no reason cause I've got this huge scoup for a while and it's time to drop it" -N

"I always get mad at you for a reason" -R

"Yes just like that but a little more angry, I need to get into the atmosphere" -N

| "Now-- oh thanks Cali, now.."

>"ANNOUNCEMENT"
"Do you ever feel like you're not part of the things that go on in this city? do you tend to get caught in the middle of a corp war or shonen shenanigans for no apparent reason? *Do you feel like you're misinformed of the currents events in this city?*" -N

| "Let's start with the obvious for those of yo who are really small-minded, TELEVISION IS A SCAM! Have you ever felt worried about the outcome of a fictional character from a horrible show?? And yes I'm talking aout you DynamoForce. If this question gets you, listener, at a personal level then I hate to say it but you have fallen for their distractional scheme!" -N

| "Now, television is used to distract the stupid, pretty easy huh? now let's get to business.. Cali if you could please.."

>"THE CORP WAR"
"That's right people these never seem to end, Big Neil is here to talk to you about the most recent one, ever felt like cursing a name out to the sky when a blackout interrupts your game of Bass Mountain? Well look no more: VeriaTech is that name!" -N

| "Now what does make VeriaTech so evil you might ask? well this could take me hours so I'm just gonna go with the last info I've got on them, wich is going full force into a building full of orphans just to get rid of one person, and you know what's the best part? They couldn't even get that person!" -N

>'Booing' sound effect follows the last sentence

| "Now you might be thinking "what does this have to do with me?" well first of all you're a selfish assshole, and second of all: IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! You think you are safe now?? Look in the wrong way and this assholes won't hesitate to send a deathsquad against you and anyone within 10 meters of your position, this is the future we choose to live if we don't inform ourselves people!" -N

| "Now we know the bad guys here--Actually, no they are all dicks, but what you have heard now it's the big dick, wanna hear now about the little dick?" -N

"This is why we have to write down everythin' we say before actually sayin' it.." -X

"The little dick here is no other than VitaLife, this whole war is a dick measurement competition and I gotta tell you, this guys are overcompensating if I know about that!" -N

| "Now about that overcompensation, what do you do when you have been fighting someone for ages with no results? You wait for someone bigger to fight them and stand behind them helping!" -N

>'Laugh track' soud effect plays now

"Thank you thank you, does the name Odysseus some familiar to any of you? of course it doesn't, no one in this city tells you anything remotely close to the truth!" -N

| (sound familiar* oops)

| "Well this guy, this other asshole led a coup against them to grasp onto their big dick energy, and who financed and/or helped with this coup? The little Vita Life of course! And this must have been the first thing they did right aside from the multiple arsons all around the city because this coup ended with the death of Hera, Veriatech's milf--Mom, yes I meant mom.. The big ones have fallen people, only to be replaced by slightly bigger ones" -N

| "Now since I know the spawn of attention you guys have is below average we have our handsome cowboy in here to resume the whole thing to you, oooh and we got some cute sound effect to draw your attention too!" -N

| >"R E S U M E!"

"Veriatech suffered a coup led by this guy Odysseus, he was backed up by Vita-Life, the guys burnin' up VT clinics since the dawn of time" -X

"Casualties?" -N

"Hera, former CEO of VT, killed in the coup.
Vita-Life's dignity, killed in their failed attempts to take her without help" -X

"Anything else?" -N

"QUIDTRIP aired this awful show DynamoForce intentionally to cover up the whole thing, and people fell for it" -X

| "Man that felt like taking a huge dump, you don't know how long I've been waiting to air this" -N

"We should change our location now.." -X

"No screw that, people will listen to the morning re-transmission and call to praise or insult us, no way we're missing that" -N

| >Incoming call on line 515-XXXXXX
>Number identification: Torchwood Hospital, administrative.

| >>569973
> 'R' picks up line '515'
"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire's private business line, what can I or we help you with Today?"

| >call on line 555

| >>569981
>Neil picks up line '555'
"Hello there handsome, you have dialed Radio Wire where we tell you what no one else has the balls to tell you, this is Big Neil talking, but who am I talking with?

| >>569976
"Well I just wanted to berate you lads a little for choosing such an elaborate way to commit suicide," — >comes a coarse, sarcastic voice from the other end of the line, not familiar to 'R',
— "and also chat with Neil a tad bit."

| >>569983
"I can assure you we know what we are doing and have a backup plan as well, Mr..?"

| -R*

| >>569982
"H~he-hhaaaannhhhh..
Hello~"
>there is a what can only be described as a shlorping sound going up and down in the background
"I-i-i ahhhhhhbhh!
Is this the woman sausages call house...?"
>up and down the moist sound goes

| >>569988
"Oh God no no listen I'm flattered but you got the wrong number I don't work like this anymore" -N

| >>569985
"Kitsukian. Jósef Kitsukian, some people know me better as JoKey–" — >Voice broke into a short fit of coughing, before continuing.
— "Although, unless Neil spoke about me, I don't imagine the rest of you team knows me."

| >>569990
"Aahhh hnnnngggg ahhhh!"
>the schlorp sounds even moister now
"I hnnnggg ahhh ahhh i see..!~
Playing hard to get~
I -ahh ah ah hah!
Talk dirty to me daddy~"

| >>569992
"l-listen this show really gets some audience not comfortable with what you're doing, I swear please for the love of God stop" - N

| >>569991
"I don't recall him doing so, but you would understand I want to make sure who is calling after such.. Volatile news we just aired" - R

| >>569997
"Ooohhh yeah~! Ohhhh yeah~!
Juuusssst like that~"
>the shlorping gets faster and faster
"Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaaaahhhhhh~~~!"
>you hear the sound of a thick liquid erupting from some sort of flesh clam
"Haahhhh ahhhhh haahhh"
>she pants in satisfaction

| >>569998
"Understandable, although if I were you I would be broadcasting it pre-recorded, while flying off-world on the fastest available shuttle." — >Jósef chuckled,
— "I'm not sure however how seriously people would take those news, given what I can hear right now."

| >>570003
"Jesús Christ woman, if we weren't under heat I'd leave you my number, can you please not call at the place I work? This brings me back and I don't like it!" -N

| >>570006
"We really need to stand our ground within this city for much that I hate it, what's the point of airing the truth if we only air one Truth?"

>R sighed, mostly annoyed about the other call

"You would expect people to behave normal until you realize this is GC we are talking about" - R

| >>570017
"C-call me anytime daddy~"
>beep on line 555

| "So uh.. We can save numbers on this thing right?" - N

“Don't" - X
>"Please don't"

| >once again there is a ringing on line 555

| "y'all out there know I also work here right?? My line is just one number apart from Neil's!" - X

"Please, let them speak with the legend" - N

>Neil picked up line '555'

"Hello and welcome to the place where dreams come true, a cheap radio place! Who might I need to be hiding from after this call?"

| (Forgot to put the >>570032 ^^^)

| >>570034
"Hello...?am i interrupting something again or..."
>you hear the familiar voice a a young man
>his voice is calm and smooth, yet rather fancy and refined
>it sounds like melted chocolate dripping in your ears
>to most in the studio they recognize the voice as the one belonging to that one Frenchman that called with the girl

>except for neil, who knows recognizes this as the voice of Cassius
"I can hang up and call later.."

| >>570037
"No, no my fre--friend, my friend, I'm just slightly paranoid but that is normal in this kind of work, what brings you here today? your party and drinks were top notch man" -N

| >>570224
"Well i was goi-
Oh no not again"
>the sounds of sprinting can be heard

"Cassius why did you call them without me again!"
>a feminine voice calls out from the distance
>to the staff, its the angelic singer
>to neil, its gem

"Oh merde gem plea-!"
>then the sounds of tumbling

"Hiiiii mister radio person!"

| >>570232
"Well hello there miss birthday girl! I owe you the gift, but lemme say I heard you were singing here the other day and I regret not being here to presence such delight" -N

"Wonder how many times you've used that line" -X

| >>570239
"Ugghhhh off pleaaase..."
>he groans

"Wha! Oh sorry!"
>the sounds of more fumbling follow

"I did sing last time! Oh your friends advice worked!
But i think it worked too well...!
Uhh when i sang everyones clothes changes and stuff!

I didn't know what was happening so i just kept singing!"
>she speaks all giddily yet kinda confused

"tiss une longue histoire monsieur..."
>cass clarifies

| >>570242
"I'm just gonna assume you said 'Anime is real' man because everything she said word to word felt like anime being real, wait until the weebs hear about this" -N

>Neil took a loud sip

"If your singing girl makes peoples' clothes change I definetly need to invite you next time I host a party" -N

| >>570245
"No i said its a long story..
Shikashi, Yume o mi tsudzukeru koto jiyū ni kanji nasai"
>oh no now hes actually speaking anime

"Uhhhh mister neil? Can you tell mister ex i said thank you?
Also hiiiiii mister neil!
I would love to sing for you!"
>she sounds so pure...

| >>570247
"Dear if you can then please do, with so much tension this place needs an angelic voice, and trust me, he knows you're thankful cute one" - N

"ah' can hear everythin'" - X

| >>570020
"I never expected people to behave normal here, and they still manage to surprise."

| >>570248
"Wha! Cute one...? uhhhmmmm is that a flirting? Also whats flirting?"
>well.
>it seems she is oblivious even to things such as flirting
>...
>shit...

"Also Hhhiiiiiii mister exxxxx!!!( ・⩌ ・)ノ( ・⩌ ・)ノ"

"Kukkī to kurīmugāru no amai chīsana kokoro o shukufuku shimasu. Shikashi, imaimashī kanojo wa kidzuite inai..."
>oh no
>now the frenchman is talking in weeaboo
>admittedly an attractive sounding weeaboo

| >>570251
"I share that same feeling, and I'd love to agree on this one call but.. Is not the weirdest we have got I believe" -R

| >>570251
"Oh god seriously you guys one of you sounds like an anime girl while the other sounds like french anime, the most incomprehensible language in the most incomprehensible accent.. Are you giving good word of me at least?" -N

"Hello there talented one, ya' still sound like all the happy this city doesn't have was put into one person!" -X

| >>570256
"Pffff anime français haha!
monsieur ça a l'air absolument absurde.
Ima anata no bagetto wa amerikahitodatta!"
>he laughs
"oder dass Idole eine holländische Sache waren"
>ok at this point you certain hes taking the piss
>cuz that was to the best of your abilities to understand and guess
>german
>french
>and Japanese

"*happy gem noises*
I dunno what your talking about mister ex! Everyone here seems really nice!
I mean, your are here!"
>ahhh, bless her innocent soul..

| >>570261
"Now come on man you're speaking every goddamn axis power there and I know for a fact you have been kind of a military man, you're getting on my nevers there.."

>"France was never part of the axis"
"Was he speaking french too??" -N

"Oh girl ah' wish ah' still had that much innocence, I take it at least ya' have good company to hang out with" -X

| >Call on 535

| >>570297
>California picks up line '535'
>"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire! Here we entertain and inform the masses, and we are great at it! Who may I be talking with in such a great day?"

| >>570300
"My name is Iris."
>The voice sounds squeaky and calm, like a child speaking emotionlessly
"Meow." "And that was my pet, Rin."
>Purring is heard

| >>570303

>"Well hello Iris and Rin, I find it great to find you here, my name is California but everyone here just calls me Cali"
>she still sound as excited as ever, but apparently tried to 'lower her volume'

| >>570305
"Nice to meet you, Cali-yhol... That's miss in my language..." "Mew."
>The young girl sounds listless, the cat sounds excited
"Do you have many friends Cali-yhol..?"

| >>570255
"Yes, I can... Hear that as well." — >Jósef's voice became slightly tensed, as if holding something in or simply having trouble breathing.
— "Say, do you people accept guests in your studio? I imagine I would be able to give you a unique perspective on a thing or two, and I have something of a scoop on my end as well. I was planning on asking Neil about it, since he's the one who knows me, but as he's in the studio anyway I think you can just ask him to confirm."

| >>570280
"Noooope. That was what is known as one of the most ancient and revered languages.
Google translate"
>ba dum tiss
"Also vichy france was"
>boooo its a history nerd

"I think i doo! I have you to talk with! And Cassius always makes me sweets! Then theres liz and reya and miss uni and chisa!
Everyone is so nice to me!

I really wish i could thank them!"

| >Ring on 545

| >>570314
>"Oh not really, my closest friends are father, Xii and Neil. I have made many online friends since I've been able to access the matrix but I don't consider faceless strangers real friends!"

"What in the fuck" -X

| >>570318
"..I'd have to ask Neil how well he knows you once he's done with his call, understand that our anonymity is something we value above everything and Neil is not known for being.. responsible, to put it that way" -R

>There is another short pause after he's done talking

"Josef Kitsukian, was it?" -R

| >>570687
"It's Jósef." — >Coarse voice corrected with barely any difference.
— "A friend of a friend who is no longer with us."

| >>570382
"Man I almsot betted you were pulling my leg there but I wouldn't wanna risk pissing off someone who speaks german, that has never ended well if I remember correctly.."

"Well girl ya' listen to this but ya' should thank them in every opportunity ya' have if they're as good as ya' say they are 'cause being good is way too hard once you consider how easy it is to just be a jerk.. Now excuse me girl 'cause ah've got a call waitin' and work is work" -X

| >>570420

>Xii picks up line '545'
"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire in the.. uh, I think it's afternoon but I'm not sure since it's too damn dark in here.. Anyway welcome to Radio Wire, this is Xii and Xii is here" -X

| >>570688
"...Jósef, yes"
>His tone changed, slightly more serious than before
"I am sure Neil has mentioned having a friend who passed away.. What would the nature of this scoop be? if I may ask while we wait" -R

| >>570697
"Oh, it's a kind of story a lolicon like CN would love." — >Jósef begins sarcastic, but then grows more serious,
— "we have a rather disturbing situation with an orhpanage that was burnt down, and the orphans that are still supposed to be there but instead are being hunted by someone on the streets — all while they are /actually/ supposed to be somewhere else entirely. In fact I have one of the likely accomplices being interrogated in my basement as we speak."

| >>570684
"I see... then would you mind being my friend?" "Meow?"
>The girl seems a minimum embarrassed
"No, Rin, you're my best friend, it's different..." "Mew."
>The cat seems smug about something

| >>570695
"Yes hello this is Arthur McMiller from the GCPD, and this isn't the seaco delivering company is it"
>A rough sounding man is on the other end of the phone, there's a lot of background noise, mostly made up of several people talking over eachother

| >>570700
"That-That is quite the scoop to be honest, I'm thinking I could send someone to bring you here, giving we don't seem to be having an opening soon and it is not possible to discuss our location on the phone, despite the security of this line.. When did this fire happen? I have not caught this on any news outlet" -R

| >>570716
>"Of course I would like to be! It's never bad to have more friends, I also like your cat, they sound cute and loely"

| (lovely* oops)

| >>570804
"Huh, I'd love to say we are but ah' don't feel like messin' with someone with that voice, this is Radio Wire Mr. McMiller and with all due respect I ask: what's up?" -X

| >>570835
>A sigh is heard
"Well, you see my Commanding officer thought she was being scammed and that the phone was 'Hacked and tinkered with by nefarious idiot dummy hackers' So I tried calling to prove her wrong and well, here I am"
>You hear laughing in the background along with 'You owe the Major a beer Arthur!'
>He sighs again

| >>570838
"Huh.. Is yer.. Is yer commanding officer, by any chance.. A short girl with an unhealthy appeal to candies? Ah' really hope the answer is no but really" -X

| >>570830
"I'm pretty confident I could find my way to you, but a ride will save me some headache, and I have enough migraines already with this case." — >Jósef responded.
— "And there is no wonder you didn't hear about it on the news. Orphanage burnt down two years ago, but is still active on paper, 'receiving' monthly medication shipments even. There's a lot of details to cover and I rather just lay them all out on-air."

| >>570832
"I'm glad that you like her... Good for you, Rin..." "Mew!"
>Purring is heard, along a ruffling noise, probably patting
"Now t-that we are friends, Cali-yhol? Can I ask you a question?" "Meow?" "I am not awkward with the phone, Rin... but holding you and the phone is hard..." "Mew!" "No, I don't mean that you are fat..."

| >>570841
"Well now that is typical shadowbusiness, but if you have info on it we might as well hear it live.. I'm mostly sending a person for you to determinate whenever you might be a threat or not, again not many ask to come here in person" - R

| >>570845
>"Sure you can, you And Rin are probably the cutest call I've ever received and this line tends to be the one receiving the cutest of calls!"

| >>570847
"I would say, I pretty much am a threat, a major one too" — >He chuckled dryly,
— "How else would I, or anyone else for that matter, be able to do shite in this hellhole – this city certainly does not welcome harmless people. Just tell your guy to use eastern hospital entrance once he gets here, we have a lot of people coming in and out the main one, and south is currently full of boxes."
>Line disconnected.

| >>570693
"Yes sir mister ex sir!"
>you can imagine she did a puffy salute in the background

"Welp, that should be all, she wanted to call to say thanks you see.
So thanks again radio wire"

"Hey wait what did you say about germans!?
wie unhö-"
>beeep
>they seem to have hanged up

| >>570848
"You make me blush..." "Meow!"
>The girl seems embarrassed
"Rin, you are quite adorable, as one would say... pretty fur is a mark of nobility... You are quite soft." "Mew?" "Not fat, soft."
>The cat seems pleased at it's mistress' praise
"Do you like art, or know anything about it, Cali-yhol?"

| >>570863
>"Well i do enjoy paintings and books but I have never trained in any kind of art myself so I guess I just kinda like art"

>She did sound thoughtful as well as distracted with her response

| "Neil, does this name sound familiar to you?" - R

"..Oh yeah that's kitsumi, why did you write it down though?" - N

"No reason If you're going to read it out loud I guess.. He's coming here with a scoop and I want you both to be in full alert for I don't trust this one" -R

"Well first my mic is right here, airing all you're saying, second: dude looks older than the three of us combined, we'll be fine" -N

| >>570840
"Yes, yes she is"
>A loud voice is heard in the background, one you can recognize as the small girl who kept calling 'SEE I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU ARREST THEM!!'
>More sighing

| >>571014
"I see... I actually really love art, especially painting." "Mew."
>A few patting noises are heard
"Rin also likes putting paw prints on my works..." "Meow!"
>A loud crash is heard, followed by scrambling
"S-Sorry, I dropped the phone..."

| >>571159
"Man she's got an attitude, but how the hell does someone like her end up as commander? I'm genuinely worried for yer' entire squad" - X

| >>571376
>"I-It's ok, you only startled me a little! Maybe the paw prints can be a cute signature for your work, something no other painter does!"

| >>571382
"That is true... See, Rin, you didn't have to apologize, I like your paws. Soft pads." "Mew!"
>Iris says, her calm voice sounds a bit happy
"I display my works at a small museum I own... it's called The Cyberspace Museum, it's in the Matrix... have you ever heard of it?" "Meow..." "What do you mean, Rin? A and B told me some people showed up..."

| >>571394

>"Huh, I might have heard about it once or twice.."

>She made a pause, trying her best to remember

>"I mean I will definetly visit it next time I'm in, that way I can talk about it and your paintings here in Radio Wire!"

| >>571551
"See, Rin? I told you we were well known..." "Meow..." "What do you mean by that..."
>Iris coughs
"I would love to see you there... I'm pre-preparing a new exhibit... it's on cats like Rin." "Meow!?" "No, not fat cats... Rin, you are lovely as you are."
>More petting noises, along with the assorted purring
"You could get a little more confident, however..." "Mew!"

| >>571583
>"You guys sound both so cute! When will this exhibit be? If I can be there live with the artists themselves it would make the whole experience so much better!"

| >A rhythmic knock could be heard on the background of the transmission

"You see, what's the point of a secret code knocking if people will use it while we're on air" -N

"must be H with your friend Jósef, please open" -R

"first of all: friend of a friend; second of all: why does she have a letter now, she is *not* working with us" - N

| >The knocking increased in volume, becoming more obvious on transmission until it drastically ended with the loud creak of a door

" 'Working' would imply I'm getting paid for helping y'all, I'd call this an unpaid internship or charity, now Mr.. Uh, you're not hiding your name too, right? " -H

| "What's the point of hiding my name AFTER you just said it on air?" — >In the same background comes the rough, hoarse man's voice, full of irony.
"But you lads seem to run a mighty fun theme here, would be a shame to ruin." — >Voice moves in closer, now louder and clearer.
— "Let's go with JK, also hello Neil it's nice to see you, and nice to meet you guys. Now that I think about, shouldn't here be a girl with you here?"

| >>571796
"Don't take it on me for the screw up of these amateurs, I'll be outside when you're ready to leave Mr.Nice" -H

>And after her follows the noise of a door being slammed closed

"Long time no see man, Cali is busy on a call but her body is charging somewhere upstairs.. how was it called when the robots do like ghosts inside the equipment? " -N

"within the mainframe and I apologize for that slip of the tongue, I just wanted to make sure I got the name right this time.." -R

| >>571792
"You're vert welcome to show up whenever you desire... isn't that right, Rin?" "Meow!"
>Purring is heard quite close to the phone
"She said yes."

| >>571879
"It's alright. I wasn't really hiding it anyway." — >Follows the voice along with the sound of a chair being moved and a pair of headphones being put on.
— "Say, is that gal that led me here alright? She was awfully jumpy the entire way. I understand that having a box full of spare livers drop on your head can be a fairly fresh exoerience for her, but I did warn you not to use the southern entrance."

| >>571933
>"Well with such invitation from you and Rin I can't wait to be there! Since when do you two paint? I know it takes a lot of practice to get good at it"

| >>571972

>Neil bursted into laughter, trying to take some air right after and before speaking
"Man I didn't though this day could get any better, did that really happen?? how pissed off was she??" -N

"S-She will be alright, accidents happen.. I recall you were here for a certain happening you wanted to tell the city about" -R

"She's gonna kill you R" -X

| >>571381
"Ya' still there military guys? did yer' commander fired you for not bringin' her candies or somerthin' of that matter?" -X

| >"NEWS!"

>"CULTS!"
>"They're back! A group of armed fanatics from the "Cult of savior" are currently in a heated fight down in downtown. Their objective? the capture of a private outpost belonging to the security company known as New Dawn. The number of casualties remains unknown as well as why this outpost in particular but one thing we know for sure is: The cultists. Are. Winning"

| >>572303
"Ever since I was six... I suppose..." "Mew." "Rin is quite a bit older than I am."
>A smug meow is heard
"And truthfully, anyone can paint good works so long as they put their soul into it."

| >>572585
"I mean, that's a pretty way of thinking, but for example I have never ever painted, and no matter how much soul I put into it I don't think I could paint as good.."

"Ah' mean ya' don't got a so--“ - X
>"--Shut"

| >>572307
>JK clears his throat:
"Well, let's start out from far. There is, I'm sorry, was once upon a time an orphanage going by the name of One Salvation Orhpanage, offering 'experimental treatment' to orphans under it's care." — >He paused.
— "I happened to stumble upon the situation by pure chance, when I got wind of someone under the name of said orhpanage officials searching for some of their runaway children in a very... Curious manner. So, I got a little curious."

| >>572643
"Some of our audience might claim that it is normal for the officials of an orphanage to search for any runaway with the purpose of protecting them, I take it this is not the case now is it?"
> 'R' Adds, keeping the same tone.

| >(went low on creative juice, will respond today)

| >>573501
(it's ok man, like always no pressure)

| >>572635
"I believe that anything that can move others or ourselves is good enough art." "Mew!"
>Iris chuckles
"If drawing makes you happy, then even scribbles are art. What's important is expressing yourself, talent will come naturally. Y-yes..."
>She seems embarassed about her sudden burst of eloquence

| >>573553
>"Oh you put it in such inspiring words! I think I-No I think anyone would be up to try and make art after such a statement"

>She seemed to try and use an inspiring tone

>"I really need to check your paintings later.."

| >>573028
"Well how often do you hear of orphanages rallying shadowrunners through shadowthreads to track down their runaways, putting emphasis on not listening to whatever said runaways may be talking about 'experimention' as it is simply humble unorthodox treatment — of god knows what it is supposed to treat? Not much, I imagine? Well, me neither." — >Sound a zipper being opened can be heard, followed by rustling of paper.

| >Said sound continues for /quite/ a while, suggesting that a lot of papers is being unloaded:
"This mountain of paper is the papertrail I dug up, while searching through official, and less official, channels to find out what medication exactly does this 'orphanage' use to 'treat' their kids. And would yoy look at that," — >The entire time he talks, the rustling sound doesn't stop, suggesting he is /still/ unloading documents,
— "None of these end anywhere."

| "Medication 'meant' for the orphanage, fairly basic I might add — not something you could use for anything but common cold, — is being continuosly shuffled between facilities, storages and delivery companies. They never arrive at any sort of destination." — >Finally the rustling stops, and so does JK, who tries to clear his throat and ends up having a coughing fit for a minute.
— "Pretty interesting already, don't you think? But wait, there's more."

| >Call on line 555

| >>573785
"I wo-would be honored... I- I'll be recording a little Ad for the museum today..." "Meow! Mew!"
>Purring is heard very very close to the phone
"Rin is quite excited... it's her film debut." "Meow."

| (replying to all in about 8ish hours, uni work has made me a living zombie, send help) —RW

| >>573812
"Pretty shady and meticulous, just like anything someone would try too hard to hide from the public.."
>Some light rustling of paper follows his response as 'R' checks the documentation
"What more do you have on all of this?"

| "You all don't mind me but when you start pulling paperwork my interest starts leaving my body, also—" -N

>>573820
>Neil picks up line '555'
"Hello and welcome to the madhouse known as modern Radio, it works just like regular radio except we're risking dead in every sentence, you're talking with Big Neil and Big Neil asks now: who am I talking with?" -N

| >>574081
>"Ooooh where will the ad be aired on? I can't say I'm not exiting to see the artists behind the paintings I'm going to also see!"

| >>574214
>The first sound you hear when you pick up the call was the sound of moaning, grunting, and crying in pain.
>The caller seems to ignore everything you just said and just shout into his phone
"Hello? Hospital? I need that vehicle NOW, you hear me? We have over 40 guys mortally wounded over here. Hurry your ass up or there's gonna be no one left to treat"
>In the background, you can hear another man shouting "We need some morphine over here!"

| >>574253
"I..-fuck it status I need your status, tell me again please what happened and what's the situation overall? Help is on the way" -N

"Dude.." -X

| "24 guys with bullets in their chest and/or stomach, 10 got shot in the arms, 13 got shot in the legs, and two almost dead from a headshot, what do you expect from a fucking firefight?"
>A shout in the background can be heard "We need you over here, squad lead"
"You'd better sent that transport, or you might just end up in your own hospital"
>The man calls in another guy "Hey, take this line for me, I've got to go"
>A new and calmer voice enter the call
"Hospital?"

| >>574327
"..Yeah what's the situation? I-err.. I couldn't understand your partner, who's shooting who this time?" - N

"Neil, don't--" -X
"Sush, I got this.." -N

| "Uh, yeah, this is Operator Mark Bronze, second-in-command of the Delta Squad, New Dawn Assault Regiment 2nd Company. We have some injured as a result from a recent Downtown firefight, our medical supplies have run short and we have requested for transport vehicle to move these injured to your hospital for further treatment, but it has been an hour and a half without the transport and the first aid is not going to hold much longer"
>You can still hear moaning in the background

| >>574420
"Downtown, I could take a look.." - N
>He mumbled before getting back to talking
"Wait-New dawn? The cultists, this is a firefight with those cultists right? Why is help talking so long??" -N

"Ah' don't know, you tell 'em.." -X
"Can. You. Not?" -N

| >>574434
>Mark seemed confused at the question
"Well, yes, weren't you paying attention the first two calls the Squad Leader gave you? Anyways, how long before the help reach us, because we need them really badly, we are calling in our own trauma team, but that would still not be enough"

| >>574215
"Probably today... my mai- friend, B, wanted to film it really badly..."
>The sound of a door opening is heard
"...Wants... film..."
>A soft voice says
"Ah... speak of the devil..." "Mew!"
>Iris coughs
"I have to go now... I hope to see you soon, Cali-Yhol. It was really fun talking to you."

| >>574447 >>574434 >>574213
"'R', cut my mic." — >JK interjects, his voice grave serious. Slightly distant sound of a phone number being dialed up can be faintly heard.
— "Neil, tell him I want his bloody exact location right now, and most critical casualties readied for transportation, he'll get an LTH landing in 0015 from now."

| >>574447
"wha-alright ok I got this I.. Yes!" - N

>Neil cleared his throat, and focused back on the call

"OK I heard enough so this is what's happening: I'm gonna need your exact location and you're gonna have all casualties ready for me, I'm getting you an LTH in fifteen or my name is not Neil 'Big D' Michaels" -N

| >>574612
>"It was fun talking to you too! I think you're the first artist to call here or at least in this line.. I'll keep an extra eye out there for your ad!"

| >>574911
"Copy that"
>He starts spilling out a bunch of coordinates, if you look it up on the map or GPS system, you will find that it is somewhere in the east of downtown"
>He then starts to shout commands others, without cutting the call
"We are getting an ETH, ETA 15 minutes, get the injured ready!"
>He goes back to you
"Your help is appreciated"
>The call cuts

| "Alright so.. We got a live and exclusive update on the battle of new dawn situation for free; I totally didn't screw up an emergency call and risked the life of dozens" -N

>he moved away from the mic quickly
>>574790
"Thanks for that by the way.." - N

>And back to the audience
"AND I'm a perfect improv actor, I know those classes weren't a waste of money contrary to parental opinion, can someone tell me what the hell is an ETH though?" -N

| "LTH. Light Transport Hovercraft, like a Vendetta, for example." — >Sound of a phone pinging, and a holo-projector turning on. ( https://imgur.com/a/gu9T7kW )
— "This is the one our hospital uses for emergencies, bar the weapons, of course." — >JK derailed into a fit of coughing again.

| >>575558
"Huh, and here I always though Vendetta was a revenge, but dude-"

>The cringing screech of chair being dragged interrupts as Neil moves his seat away from JK

"You sound like you're the one in need of an emergency transport.. that's not contagious, right?"

Total number of posts: 136, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1562128815

This thread is permanently archived