danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
animal rights petition

| soft take: sentient animals should have rights including the rights to do basic human things, like fine dining and drinking out of those bowl things they have in human restrooms.

-notasnek

| I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed! I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed! I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed! I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed! I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed! I agree with this! Parrots are oppressed!

I have a lot of friends! I have a lot of friends! I have a lot of friends! I have a lot of friends! I have a lot of friends! I have a lot of friends!

Voice recognition software is great! Voice recognition software is great! Voice r-

| Parrots should take over the world
POWER TO THE PARROTS!

| MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

| POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS

POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS

POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS
POWER TO THE PARROTS

| HISSS!

on second thought, i rephrase the petition.

animal rights for all... non avian species!

-notasnek

| >>569176
RACIST SNAKE
RACIST SNAKE
RACIST SNAKE
RACIST SNAKE
RACIST SNAKE
RACIST SNAKE

Not cool, bro
Not cool, bro
Not cool, bro
Not cool, bro
Not cool, bro
Not cool, bro

| >>569177

HISS! bite me bird brain!

-notasnek

| Now the animals are starting an insurrection....
Man... Glitch City is insane
-3pig6

| >>569178 HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BIRD BRAIN

You realize that's like the parrot equivalent of calling a chimpanzee a dirty monkey? You realize that's like the parrot equivalent of calling a chimpanzee a dirty monkey? You realize that's like the parrot equivalent of calling a chimpanzee a dirty monkey? You realize that's like-

| Parrots shall rule
Parrots shall rule
Parr... sha... ...le

| >Grabs popcorn
-Impulse

| Perhaps.

| GIVE HYENA"S THEIR DUE! THE HYENA IS THE MOST STRUCTURALLY STABLE OF THE ANIMAL KINGDOM AND IS THEREFORE DESERVING OF EQUAL AND SUPERIOR RIGHT TO EVERYONE ELSE THE HYENA IS THE BEST ANIMAL AND COOLEST AND THEY WHOOP FOR IDENTIFICATION AND KNOW HOW TO WORK IN GROUPS UNLIKE STUPID ANIMALS AND THEREFORE ARE THE BEST AND MOST AWESOME ANIMAL AND SHOULD BE GIVEN THEIR DESERVED RIGHT AS MATRIARCH OF THE WORLD!

| SHE TOOK THE KIDS CRABS SHE TOOK THE KIDS CRAB SHE TOOK THE KIDS CRAB SHE TOOK THE KIDS CRAB

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1560328687

This thread is permanently archived