danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Here, to report...nothing.

| Hey folks, Cody Foss here, and still alive thankfully. You may remember me from my whole "I'm done being a wageslave and I'm going into freelance journalism" thread I posted a while ago.

Well, here's me from the future, to tell past me to humble their expectations. Even though some nice chummers gave me some leads back then, I ended up getting hung up when following one lead to my camera getting soaked and I lost all of my work, so now I'm here, fresh out of leads and money.

| For future reference: When going to the Flooded District, make sure you've packed waterproof equipment. Thankfully was able to pay a scrappy techie to repair it with some random scrap I found while I was there, so my camera works again, but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm now out of hot leads.

So, here I am, once again asking /u/chan if anybody has any potential news stories they need chasing. I'm not giving up this easily, but some help could be nice.

| Now we have time travelers, too?
I'm not sure if I'm glad I came to this city or if I should run before its insanity gets to me
-3pig6

| -Cody Foss, freelance journalist.

| >>569091 Er...I didn't actually travel time, it was just an expression...
-Cody Foss

| Ohh.... Well then it's not so bad
Also, bring fireproof wear too if you go there....
My poor hair
-3pig6

| Fireproof? How did you manage to get set on fire in a place so wet? I feel like you actually accomplished something there...hmm.
-Cody Foss

| A crazed person throwing fireballs from their hands
Of all things that could happen in a place as wet as the flooded district and I meet with a flaming crazed weirdo
-3pig6

| >>569091
Since when did we not have time travellers?

| >>569098 Wait...a person throwing flames from their hands? Could you describe this a little clearer? Was it an augment or a weapon?
>>569099 This too tbh.
-Cody Foss

| >>569122
Time travellers are a pretty common thing to be honest
-Impulse

| >>569122 I'm not entirely sure, all I know is that my hair is ruined and I almost died.
Is there any crazy thing that would be strange anywhere else but is normal here that I should be aware of?
-3pig6

| >>569211 Oh trust me, I know, and they're not particularly worthy of writing a story about because of that sadly.
>>569216 The entire city could fall under that category, chummer. Sorry to hear that you can't remember more, but thank you for something I suppose.
-Cody Foss

| >>569216
Lilim, Human Trafficking, Cult, Fucked Personality etc.
-Red 9

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1560214480

This thread is permanently archived