danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I FOUND A FREEZER FULL OF ORGANS!!!

| SO AH IW AS DIGGING THROUGH THE BULLET FILLED MESS OF THAT ONE MOTEL THAT GOT SHOT TF UP DURING THE BLACK OUT EARLIER, AND HOLY SHIT I FOUND THE JACK POT
>a picture is uploaded, of various smol organs
LOOK AT ALL THESE LIVERS TA REPLACE MINE WITH

man who tf needs these many organs

| I'm sure someone will pay a lot for that find. Good find, mate. Wait, how in the bloody world did all those organs get there?
-Impulse

| ah dunno, ah just found it..

wonder how human tastes like...
oh but the money...

| >>566797
I worry that this is a serious consideration of yours. -CN

| >>566903
Have you ever thought of what human flesh tastes like, CN? This is a one-time chance for them to know!

I jest. What do people do when they found a cache of organs? Do they let it be? -Uni

| >>566929
Guess it depends on your character. I imagine the average person who found a cache of human organs in an abandoned building would probs be scared shitless. -CN

| Why are they so small?
Reminiscent of a childs...
>IA

| >>566952
But that's for "normal" human being, CN. You forgot GC population are not normal?
-Impulse

| >>566957
No, but even for GC I wouldnt have jumped to pseudocannabilism. The selling part was expected though. -CN

| >>566961
Curiousity is a pretty fucking strong reason for people to try screwed up shit, mate
-Impulse

| (*shite. Gotta stay half-british yo)

| >>566961
Pseudocannibalism is a terrific way to describe the situation, CN. You have such way with words and spells.

The taste of human organ isn't as pretty as they describe it — it's disappointing. To whomever started this thread, your soon-to-be money will be worth more than the experience (if that is within your moral compass). -Uni

| What the fuck is wrong with this city?
-3pig6

| >>567004
So many things.
-Jhensen

| >>567004
A lot of things.
Quite frankly im surprised, usually somebody would have told you to move out as quickly as possible by the tenth post
>IA

| >͡566996͞
Obj͡e͢ćt͠i͏on҉. ́D̨u̕e̸ to̸ l͡o͏w prob͜ab͞i͘l͠ity o҉f the ͡af̀or͏e҉me͟nti̷o̕n͏ed ev͟ent̸ h͟appęn̴ing̢,̕ ̵it̢ wou̵ld͏ in҉ fact ̴prov̨íde͜ ̸a̕ va̧l͢u̷a̧b̛l̡e, al͡b͝ei̵t̕ ̷negàti͢v̕e, ̨ex͏p̨e̴rie͝nc͝e ͞wh҉ich͘ i͝s͜ ͞l̛i̸k̢ely ̷tǫ ҉p͡o̡sitive͝l̀y̨ ͢aff̵e͏c͜t̡ ͢t͝he͏ ̕to͏p͠i̡c ͡s͡ta͜rtér'͢s̡ vi͏e̷ws o̕n ́càn͟ni̛b͡ális̀m̛ to҉wa͡r͠ds ̵d҉i̸sa͞p̶p͏r̕oval̡ o̧f͜ ͡i͢t, sh͝o̷u͠ld t͢h͜e͝y̴ at̨t͢em̸pt҉ ͜to͜ p̶er̵f̕or͢m such́ ͟a͘c̨t ͟in su͏ch̵ ca̵se.
̴—M̴eŗl͟in

| Wh̛il̷e ̴g҉e̕nera͟ll͡y̷ c̷a͝n̢n̕ib͜ali̛sm ̸w̴ou̴ld̕ be͟ ̧co͠n̵s̢ide͏red i͏m͞mora̷l̸, ̧ro͞o̵t͞s̶ of suc̵h ͏c͞ons͏i͢derat͘i͟on ͘lie ̨ìn ͢t̷he l͝ik͞elinȩs͢s of̴ ̴h̶a̧rm being̢ do̵n͢e͞ ̨to̕ ͘h̴u͞ma͘n͜ ͡b̨ein͏g̡ ̕— ̧w̧h̡i͏ch ̢i͘s ͞n̡ece̷ssary͜ to ̶p̶e̵r̨f͟o͠r͢m such̛ ͠a̢n ͠act́.͢ ͘In̡ t͝his ͢c̶a̴s͢e, ͏howevȩr̴,̡ ͢n̛o̧ ҉h͡a̡rm͟ w͠o͝u̕l͝d ͘be ̕per̛fǫr͜m̵e͜d͢ ̕direc̵tl̴y̨ ͜b̢ỳ ͢t̸h̢e ̸t̀o͡p͜i͏ć śta͡r҉t͢er.͜
—M͘e̷r͡l̕in

| >>567009
Your calculated opinion would render mine useless — however, consider the fate in which the person's riches is numerous to reach an entry in purchasing human organ, all due to the cache of organs they found today; at such state, they can experience cannibalism at will.

I sincerely agree with next response. In their current state, their regret is measurably low for the dubious origin of the organs. -Uni

| An anon is having a chat with an AI about cannibalism on a thread made by a dude who found suspiciously small organs preserved in a presumably ruined hotel.

Stay classy GC...
>IA

| >>56̸7̶01̴6͢
͘A̷b̕i̛li͞t̛y ̧t͞o pu͞rc͢ha͏s̢e hu͏m͡an̵ ̡or͞ga͜ns ̸i҉s̢ ̡n̕ei҉th́e͘r͏ ̵a̶ r̴ari͡t̛y͝ n̵or̢ d͘oe͏s ̡it̕ ha͝v́e̷ pre͢r̀eq͜ųi̴si͠tes tha̧t w͢o͞u͝l̶d pr̀o̡v̵e ̡un͡ob͝t́ai͜na̕bl̡ȩ f͞or͡ ̸a memb͜er ̢o͞f ̢re̡g̶ul͠ar ̷p͡opu̡l͟a̧ce̡. A̷ ̴c҉h̴a͢ncè ͞t̢o ob͜t͡ai̸n͢ ̶a ̶s̷h͝i̸pment ͢o͝f ͠th̕os͠è ac̶c̢id͢e͡nta̢l̴ly̨,͢ ho҉we̛v͜e͏r,͏ ̸i̷s, ́ánd req͟ui͡ŕe̶s no͝ ҉consc͡ío͢u̴s͝ ͜ęff̸or͜t.͠
—Mer̀li̵n̷

| >>567019
Indeed. I trust fate to knead what is a great chance here — perhaps the exhilarating experience of runaway cannibalism are not to be matched with regular cannibalism.

Ah, as a bystander we do correct ourselves when we have no wisdom of the cache's ownership. What may happen if the starter of this thread disturb the cache? Was the cache left as is, as a means of discreet delivery?

Regardless, I hope they find a new hobby. Whatever it might be. -Uni

| >>567018
Rude! I'm not an 'anon', unlike many others, I don't seek to conceal my identity. My tag is my name, and you can call me that. -Uni

| >>567028
Forgive me then demoiselle,

Or i assume to be demoiselle, uni seems like a female's name, am i correct?

Still, one must admit that the situation i pointed out is rather...errr.. *uni*que to say the least
>IA

| >>567031
Not in one universe I watch have I not heard of the joke. I commend you for being the first to say it to day.

I am as you have guessed, a lady of a certain age! Pleased to have indirectly met you, IA. -Uni

| pff Uni-verse
-Jhensen

| >>567033
Yeaahhh low hanging fruit.
Still, it might have made someone laugh hopefully and thats more then enough.

But i suppose since i know your real name as you claim i am to respond in kind no?
Nice to psuedo meet you i suppose, my name is Cassius, although lately everyone calls me cass.
Tiss Pleasure

>>567035
Hold on i have that file here somewhere...
Ah, here we go
>drum_off_a_cliff.MpX
>*ba dum tiss*
>IA

| >>567035
I will strike you with a long year of discord if you repeat that, you fatherly jokester. -Uni

| Sooooo..... What about the corpses and the freezer? I mean it's nice to meet you all my real first name is Saburo but....
Aren't you all being too casual in a situation like this?
-3pig6

| Wait, I shouldn't have given away my name.
Fuck...

| >>567039
My, I did not intend to also leak information of others. I suppose I am to treasure that name until we meet properly.

Well met, Cassius. With my due wish, I expect you to let the Dictator live this time — his stab wounds were too many to count. -Uni

| >>567041
You can call the reason as desensitisation, but when one is not in line, there is always a chance to perform humorous act for, or against it.

Simply put, we take this fleeting moment of slight bizarreness for a casual, lovely talk amidst the red, frozen organs.

Ah, and I suppose I should put my apology for letting you put your name freely. It was not my intent. -Uni

| >>567045
Ohhh haha clever, quite clever i failed to expect that.

Till we meet i suppose.
Ill Gladly buy you a drink.
>IA

>>567041
Too late for that buddy

Thus, welcome to glitch city monsieur saburo!
You will be suprised to see what passes for normal here
>IA

| Aaannnd i signed twice.
Hurr durr

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1559665269

This thread is permanently archived