danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A lonely gangster

| Hello my name is S... I mean you can call me 3pig6
I have come to GC to start my gang and formally challenge whatever group is in charge of this city
You can choose a location and time, I'll be there
P. S. I don't fight cultists anymore it's a long story so if cultists are actually in charge my challenge goes to the second most powerful group

-3pig6

| And I almost forgot, anyone with muscle an courage interested in joining my gang just send me a messag
- 3pig6

| A PATHETIC SACRIFICE TO OUR KING ZKTALA'KAATCH THE FLAYED GOD REVEALS ITSELF! JOURNEY TO THE TALLEST SPIRE IN THIS, HIS CITY, AND THROW THYSELF FROM ITS ZENITH SO THAT HIS WRATH UPON YOUR UNWORTHY SOUL MIGHT BE ASSUAGED, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT.

| Oh shit, it's that damn cultist again
How far are you planning to follow me!?!?!!?
- 3pig6

| WE ARE LEGION, UNQUANTIFIABLE AND UNFATHOMABLE. WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE. ALL BELONGS TO THE FLAYED GOD. THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NOWHERE TO RUN FROM THE UNDYING HATE OF ZKTALA'KAATCH. TILL THE END OF DAYS SHALL THY ROAM, WORTHLESS SPECK, AND TILL THE END OF DAYS SHALL THY SORROW.

| >>566218
You dare worship other gods that is not the one true lord and savior? The day of judgement shall be upon you soon, and when that day come. All of you heretics will kneel down before the one and only lord and savior

| >>566217
Hail and welcome to GC. I don't think you'll find *exactly* what you're looking for, but you'll find something with that presence.

As for these cultists, your tags and footprint are all over the place -- not a wonder they keep finding you, honestly. Should clean that up a bit? I could for a price, of course.
-Reya

| My, it seems the godly realm is occupied by some thunderous bunch now, with all their followers at a trail behind them. Never change, Glitch City. Never change. -Uni

| Why are there so many scary people on you lately...( ;∀;)
-GEMINI

Calm your butt gem.

Anyway to the OP, what brings you to this bed of chaos of all places to start a gang?
>IA

| >>566584 I heard people here were the toughest you could find and I love a good challenge
Unless it's supernatural....
-3pig6

| >>566590
They were never supernatural, only catastrophically inane. There is no difference in that, but a distinction to be made still. -Uni

| >>566590
Yep, what >>566592 said

On a side note, who told you that part about people here being tough?
>IA

| I don't really think people here are tough, physically atleast. They can be a little weird mentally
-Red 9

| >>566595 all of them are mentally weird

| >>566595
>I don't really think people here are tough, physically atleast.
HAVE YOU NOT BEEN TO WEST PORT ONCE? I've seen tanks go down with less than it takes to take a fisherman.
—JoKey

| >>566597
Reading through my operational history, no. I have not been to westport during my PMC Career. Additional research do reveal various good NDSec operatives coming from there though
-Red 9

| Well, we're not a "gang" exactly, but we don't fight fair.
-Jhensen

| >>566590
Hopefully your love of challenge won't mislead you into getting into the way of our great lord and savior, for you will quickly regret that decision

| >>566659 bring it on! All's fair in a bout of clashing spirits
- 3pig6

| >>566869 if you're a cult I'll leave you alone
I'd rather not be cursed again
- 3pig6

| >>566884
Good choice, you have made a great dicision not getting in the way of our great lord and savior. He will reward you well when the time has come

| >>566883
I'll call the boys, meet us at 5th avenue and Derton street, downtown.

>>566885
Oh great, more nut jobs? I thought I got rid of the last ones.
-Jhensen

| >>566891
Oh, such bold words, who may this brave gentlemen be to speak such words against our cause

| >>566894
More than you can handle.
—KiY

| >>566891
There'll always be more.
-Reya

| >>566894
I am the one who howitzers.
I am the one who sends you to purgatory, where you will suffer the sins of your kin.

Is that poetic enough for you, cunt?

>>566906
And I'll always be here, just look to the sky, and you will see purgatory.

-Jhensen

| >>566907
It seems my linguistic tendencies have finally infected you. I will give you a third round of applause if you form a haiku from those words. -Uni

| >>566885
Your lord and saviour is nothing more than a liver fluke. What he does for his cause is at your own sacrifice — know that well, if you think you are to achieve something great for his name. -Uni

| >>566923
I do not like them
Counting syllables I don't
For Haiku I don't.
-Jhensen

| >>566924
Speaking against our great lord and savior like that, you will soon regret

| >>566924 >>566907
Ignore them, these twats can't do shite
-Impulse

| What was that, Impulse?
Load'a shit coming out your mouth for someone in artillery range.
-Jhensen

| >>566948
I was talking about the cultists, mate. My apologies if you somehow got that wrong.
-Impulse

| >>566950
Yeah, no worries then, I was wondering why you where referring to me like that, even after we've met.
-Jhensen

| >>566942
Ha! I welcome any saviour, heavenly or not; my hands are wide open to greet them. They are a great entertainment to write to a piece of blank paper, where they do belong. -Uni

| >>566901
Oh yeah, I remembered something, Just going to have a plane coast over the city, don't worry about it too much.
-Jhensen

| >>567029
Oh what a true rarity to see, a request from THE mister Jhensen. How lovely.
I'll need something more concrete than that though, there are plenty a plane flying over the city.
—KiY

| Can't say much more than the fact that it will stay in the air indefinitely, they'll place nice if you do.

| Took me a bit on convincing, but your lovely little bird won't be stuffed with contained plasma air-to-ground missiles if they identify with my initials before their flight number. You should have those somewhere around I hope, if you don't remember them. Consider this a present, for the next request you'll owe me a favor.
—KiY

| Cool, well pop the radio on. We are sitting at a cool 60,000 in altitude.

You sure you can't name a price instead?

-Jhensen

| Mister Jhensen, mister Jhensen. Money is like dust on the side of the road. Travel it long enough, and it will cling to you on its own. No, mister Jhensen, I'd rather have YOU. Owe me a favor. Smileyface.
—KiY

| Ah, king, or should I say prince? Seems more appropriate for your age.

I don't do IOUs, so tell me what you need, and you just might get it.

Remember, a bird in the hand is with 2 in the bush.

-Jhensen

| When I will need something, I will get it. And when I'll need you to return a favor, I'll ask.
For now, enjoy this present. You will only owe me next time.

I'll give you an advice from the master builder. When you're building to last, you don't rash and you spare plenty. Do so, and that what you build will outlive you.
—KiY

| >>567085
Fine. We'll check in daily with the air tower.

I'll make sure you get a nice little present for your troubles.

-Jhensen

| I have never seen a more executive talk in GC than this.

...aside from one time with the Yakuza, which was wack. But very entertaining!
-Reya

| >>567324
Trust me, I have't signed anything yet so this is just an informal agreement. If you want an executive deal, go find a shady shareholder.

| >>567431
You misunderstand -- this is just an oddly satisfying exchange to watch go down.
-Reya

Total number of posts: 47, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1559750148

This thread is permanently archived