danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The time is now

| >Redemption.MPX
>A video was posted. The video starts off with a man in the spotlight in the middle of a room, wearing black cloak and white mask looking down and holding some kind of assault rifle. The masked man look up at the camera, and a distorted voice come out
"Denisen of Glitch City, The night of redemption has drawn near. Those who has walked in the way of our great lord and savior in the past and want to redeem themselves to the him, your time is now"

| >The spotlight then cuts off, leaving the room dark. The same voice comes back.
"This is your final chance. If you don't, you will regret it. Soon the lord will be upon us"
>The video ends here

| Think carefully, if you want to redeem yourself. Sacrifice a life of those who you love, and two other lifes. Be quick, for you only have one night

| Oh look, more cults.
Ive been wondering where they all went
>IA

| The cults are evolving guys. They actually knows how to use stuff other than e-mail now
-Impulse

| Wonder how long this craze will last this time
-Newt

| Mission success my ass. The fucking cultists are still here
-Red 9

| Des͜p̷i̴te̷ ̸t̀he̵ am͢ou̢nt ͝o̷f͜ ͞s̛p̀o͠radi͏ca̡llỳ a͘p͢pe҉aring,̀ ͜m͏e҉r͞g͡i̴ng ańd̕ c̛onsţàntly ͟évol̷vi̧ng e̛thi͞c͝al͞,̛ ͜ph̀il͘o҉s̢op҉ḩi͠cal̸ ͞an̕d reli͟gio̷us҉ m̴òv̴eme̸n҉t͞s ̢ǫrig͘inat̵ing ͞w̴i̧t͘h̷in G͢lįţc̕h̴ Ci̸ty̛, ͞th̡e͠ ͝evi̛d̸e͡n͝t̨ ͟l̛a̸c҉k ̶of͘ ͟p̵ro͠minen̵t̛ ҉socio͏-ps̨yc̷h͜ol̨ǫgic̕a̸l studie͡s̵ bei͘ng҉ ̀c̛o̷nducted̀ ̀cit͞y̛-w͞i̵d̡e c̕o̷n̸s͞t͏itu͡tȩs̸ a̴n̶ ҉ano͘m͝a̸ly̷ in i̵tse҉lf.͝
—M̡e̛rlín̴

| How many freaking cults are in this city?
- 3pig6

| >>566289
A lot...
-Impulse

| If I didn't make a vow to never go back to NDSec, I would have done so just to kill this fucking Savior Cult
-Red 9

| >>566289
Quite a bit although they have all been dormant lately

>>566291
(This your savior cult?)
Have you actually seen any?
I haven't, just heard

>>566287
Whoa, whats with the zalgo text my guy?
>IA

| >>566297
(Aye)
This exact cult sent me a request for a crate of weapon last week. Refused 'em once and they have been on my arse ever since
-Impulse

| Still wonder where Illuminacho went though...
-Impulse

| They still don't really have an online presence (thanks to some work here), aside from these few bits of tasteless propaganda...

...though I do not want to meet another cultist in person *again*. It will not end well for them.
-Reya

| Speaking of the devil...
>Cultists.jpx
>An image was posted. In the image you can clearly see a pile of dead body dressed in the same uniform as the cultist in the propaganda, lying next to them are their weapons lying, also arranged into a pile. In front of them are a bunch of people clad in full military gear with their weapons slinged and holstered. Most of them have some signs of bullets hitting their helmets and armor. Two of them have bandages tied around their limbs
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1559645547

This thread is permanently archived