danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
You better look out chummer

| We know you sold us out, you drekhead, you think that little facial surgery is gonna keep you safe huh? Well lemme tell ya, it won't do it.

Our fixer is already onto you, and they're pissed, real pissed: we also got your credentials and data to Mister Johnson, you fucked with the crew and now you have no place to go, that's what you fragging get "Omae" enjoy your last soy burgs while you can and wash that neck of yours.
-DAISHO

| been awhile since shadowdrama got good
>pops popcorn

-cyb~il

| >>561663
Does this got to do with that sammy from the other day? -CN

| And so it begins
>IA

| This is going to be exciting...
-Reya

| Hold on, don't fight yet. Let me grab my cup of coffee first... Okay now you can fight
-Impulse

| >>561672
You know something geekboy? Because yea we had trouble with a sammy, drekhead sold us out and made off with our rig and the Paydata from Johnson, his contact also sold us Fake SINs and we found out they were just fragging dummies.
-DAISHO

| >>561745
Nah none particularly, just reminded me of that new sammy in town, Summer Samurai or something. I dont really have any proof, besides he acts like every other new razorkid in town. -CN

| >>561790
Well I don't think we got the same guy chummer, but I heard rumors about some paydata being sent on this matrix server last week, which coincides perfectly with this Dreklord's ploy, got any idea about that Geekboy? If not I'll just pull up the archives and hope for the best.
-DAISHO

| >>561793
Hmm... well there was a Johnson asking for paydata in the bazaar. Not much else I can think of when it comes to private paydata. -CN

| >>561797
... Yeah I just checked, it ain't it, its some old file, archaic drek from some old computer soft. Well if even you can't think of a single thing I'll just go comb my own data and try to get a lead with my own wizkid
-DAISHO

| >>561800
The 2040 pron stash that secretly held messages to a melissa?
>IA

| >>561802
If you wanna joke go somewhere else Razorboy, this is serious
-DAISHO

| >>561803
No seriously
Are you talking about this?
https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/561324
>IA

| >>561805
Do I look like a Melissa kinda chummer to you fairyboy?
-DAISHO

| >>561806
Nope, just swinging at air i suppose.
I mean, it might have been it
>IA

| >>561806
Hmm... other than that, cant think of anything else other than that QUIDTRID leak and that weird terminal this anon found with an encrypted video file. -CN

| >>561806
Say friend, that paydata is hiding quite a bit. Just dug in, something about a private buyer connected to a corp that seems interested in amassing rigs...what sort of rig did the chummer make off with?
-Reya

| >>561836
There is also those comms files and the occasional quirkenet or whatever you call it post
>IA

| >>561872
It wasn't anything special, normal rigger cocoon van and all that.
Weird terminal? Who was the OP?
-DAISHO

| >>561935
No name far as I know. -CN

| >>561940
Goddamnit, well thanks anyway Geekboy
-DAISHO

| >>562158
No problem. -CN

| >>562158 >>562162
Mm I don't have time to, but could you or another wiz follow the traces leading out of the last few pay records? They're different, and they smell fishy...use an older backend if you have to.
-Reya

| >>562223
I would but I have my hands full trying to decrypt the file they sent at the moment. It uses some pretty old tech so I need to do some legwork to crack it open. -CN

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558271774

This thread is permanently archived