danger/u/
>>dabs

| >You're immediately assaulted by a .mpx trideo file that has more in common with an annoying piece of adware designed like a worm than... well, a .mpx trideo file.

>As soon as it opens, the .mpx file immediately blasts your audio filters with a cacophony of unfitting meme-based music whilst a variety of grainy people perform a dance maneuver of some kind- they're dropping their heads into the bent crooks of their upwardly angled arms, while simultaneously throwing their other arm in the same direction...

>There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the maneuver, and the low quality of the various people implies that they're recordings taken from various sources- many of which may have been security cameras.

>Whomever designed this program clearly intended to inundate the victim for as long as possible, because the pause, stop, and exit out buttons don't seem to be working.

| THIS SHOULD HAVE DIED IN 2018

I WASN'T EVEN ALIVE AT THAT TIME AND I KNOW THAT
>IA

My ears...my eyes..
Whats happening im scared ;-;
-GEMINI

| 誰得???

-SEGFAULT

| FUCK OFF, MATE. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE YOU OUTDATED PIECE OF SHITE.
-Impulse

| My brainnnn
Uggghhh...
~kaede

| I remember this dance move.... didnt some idols perform it in Neo Tokyo last year--Dearimasuka?
-Kikushi Danchou

| Holy frag, this looks like the new greatest dance move ever! I'm gonna do this every time I feel happy, or like I won something, or when I get some mad props yo! This shit looks dope! My name is DJ Shasta Rush and holy shit man, its about to GO DOWN

EVERYBODY DAB WITH ME

DAB DAB DAB ON THE HATERS
AND EAT /BURG/

>swift decoy this

| Dabbing is part of pur cultural heritage and we should preserve this ancient ritual for generations to come

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1557830772

This thread is closed.