danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm calling in all my favors -CN

| Please I need your help in Downtown. I'm sure you know what I mean where. If you believe that theres good in this town, help us see another day. -CN

| >>553417
I shall extend a hand. This once, having someone else kill you would be... problematic.
-K

| >>553417
You owe us saints geekboy, big time. But we can arrange the asking price later.
-LEGATE

-Neon Knight

| ...Well holy fragging shit. Things must have gotten super dicey for you for once, eh shonen protagonist?

Don't suppose it's got anything to do with that shooting war going on?

-Royal Remington

| What can I do for you, CN? -Aethia

| >>553418 >>553419 >>553431
>Please protect the Sidewinder hotel.
-CN

| >>553424
Less lip and more helping and you get 100k. -CN

| >>553434
I am on the scene, just make sure I does not catch wind of this... I despise seeming like a kind Samaritan
-I

| >>553436

...Well shit. I can't say no to that!

-Royal Remington

| If I didn't vice my fucking fingers under rubble, I'd be helping you out. God speed buddy.
-RaIn

| >>553436 There's nothing I can do for you combatwise, but I have a medic team and some transportation support waiting to see where we can pick you and your friends up. Flag us when ready. -Aethia

| >>553668
Okay it will have to be via private comms later. -CN

| I'll do what I can.
-Dice

| I can't promise you to be there in person, but I see that I will arrange some fire support
-Tomato

| Might send a few lads your way, can't make any promises though
-Impulse

| Requesting information. Where are the others currently located?
-K

| >>553769

Sending you the location, "K."

https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/553427

Be advised, GCPD enroute but held up by traffic and conflicting reports everywhere- in other words, not coming. You're on your own unless you find other friendlies.

-Gigi

| >>553772
Already on location, was referring to a possible look of the floor plans to path towards the VIPs who CN is trying to save.
-K

| >>553773

Unknown...

-Gigi

| >>13cd4c Will fire info your way as I hear about it. I can't move openly, but I can have some local security forces try to keep non-combatants away. Good luck -NeoC

| CN... We have an issue. I'm reaching out here but... it's something you might want to call about.

It's about Strawberry.

-Roy

| >>554047
Busy wait -CN

| Okay... situations resolved. Thank you for everyone to helped out, I cant thank you enough.
>>554047
Sorry for the swift response before, I dont have my phone on my but once I do I'll give you a call for now, just let them know her crew is all accounted for. -CN

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1556053897

This thread is permanently archived