danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[STREAM] The Echoes of Chaos

| >Even amidst the massive blackouts of GC, a small audio stream finds itself rapidly spreading through the mostly unharmed parts of the matrix...
>The stream is a string of notes and screams, echoes and singing, along with scratching
>Before long, the stream gains a better signal and begins speaking in earnest
"... Three- Seventy- Eighty-Two- Eleven- Ten-"
>A monotone voice reads off numbers

| "Two- Eight-Hundred-... Can so-meon-e hear me? It seems like this might be stabilizing."
>The voice of a man breaks through the thick wall of static
"Formidable, to think communication channel could still transfer anything..."
>The man chuckles omniously
"ILL, Experiment 334 was a success, as we'd planned. I was always wandering about the results, but once again, your theory proved correct."

| "The levels are nominal, and before you ask, I have asked Vacuos her thoughts on the matter."
>The static comes back
"Three- Eighty- Seventy- Eleven- I... ha-ve conclusive evidence now. And hope you'll be happy to hear so. I know you and I thread different paths now, but I hope you'll appreciate the work I've done."
>The static thins out
"To all the others listetning in, wherever you are. I was asked to deliver a message by The Maid of Chaos.. E-@$*÷¥₩@ Vacuos..."

| >The static is coming back
"Som-ething ha... -zzt- in the streets of Ne-zzt-, someone has taken to expirementing within your city... they wish to attain a vision of -zztzz- god."
>The man scoffs
"If nothing else, there aims are not tow-zzt- science. Although I can say that their experiments are... intriguing... -zzt-"
>The static returns in full force, drowning out the stream
"Eleven- Thirty- Eleven- Seven- Ninteen-"

| "ILL, I'll continue my r-zzt-. Many new test subjects are in need of e-zztzzt-. I'll be in GC soon, her orders... I hope we can work together agai-zzt-"
>The stream cuts off

| Ug- one problem at a time CN. -CN

| Thats like, the third foreboding stream in the last 60 ish hours.

Never change GC. Never change
>IA

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1555875793

This thread is permanently archived