danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
C- -ere

| Ju-- lef- d-wntow-. Con---t-ion s--tty. T-ns of a--den-s, GCP- che---oin-. C--p wa- ong-o-ng, tr-in- to st-p sou-ce of bl--k--t. S-m-o-- t-ll B--ck P--tie- to c--- -e.

| So It seems the one who started it all is having trouble? Truly beautiful, almost like a story waiting to be read? To think it would come this fast though, I have misjudged you Geekboy, you speak to beauty on a far primal level, ahh how I wish to see it, the climax of this arc, the loss and greed? Allow me to witness it! I desire for once, how unsightly of me!
-XIII

| >>553033
Wh- are yo-? -CN

| >>553037
I am death CN, the one without a name, but who knows of many thing? I dont quite know myself. You could say i'm a friend if that makes sense, I have been watching you for a long time. A very. Long time? I find this corporate war unsightly?
As such I shall do my utmost in this coming case geekboy, saving those who you care for, I will have you owe me one this time.

For now get outside of where you are right now? And make way?

Yes.

-XIII

| >>553041
Wel- I don'- have mu-h of say reg-rdl-ss rig-t? -CN

| >>553042
Oh ,hey CN. Where are you?
-Impulse

| >>553046
Just lef- downtown, movi-g to fi- black-ut. -CN

| >>553047
Oh, good, the quicker the power come back on, the better, these laser dogs might be getting out of hand here in flooded
-Impulse

| CN! I'm glad you're okay. Lisa was very worried about you! I was too.

-Roy

| >>553047
Do you require any help in your current endeavors? I can make haste to witness it all, ah how presumptuous, how beautiful.
-XIII

| >>553050 >>553054 >>553059
Thanks, I'm fi-e though, I'm no- alone. Just look out for any g-rls that have ice- crea- flavor nam-s, they'-e in danger. -CN

| >>553060
I shall note it within this heart? You are truly not greedy are you, to worry first about others? How beautifull and pure are you man of the geek.
Lets hope that purity doesnt lead to your fall? We wouldnt want you to truly become the tower from which your name originates, that would be unsightly?

| >>553061
Guess I'll ju-t have to revers- that tarot -o? -CN

| Ice cream flavor names?
>IA

| Like Vanilla and Chocolate?
-Impulse

| >>553064
Ohohoh, as expected, what a coy reply. I shall do my utmost then smart one.
-XIII

| >>553070
Ye-, though no chocol-te, there's Mint, St-awberry, Cocoa, Vanilla, an- Ro-ky. Don't reveal their locations publicly, just let me know if th-y're safe or not. -CN

| >>553073
You got it. I will try to find them after I deal with the Shibas
-Impulse

| >>553075
Shiba? -CN

| >>553077
Yeah, the Shibas Terrorist were let loose cause the power's down. Flooded's a bloody warzone
-Impulse

| >>553078
Figures... -CN

| Even GCPD can't guanrantee your safety in flooded now, you've got to either be armed or have someone helping you if you want to leave here alive.
-Impulse

| >>553086

The Flooded was always like that, guy. -Coda

| >>553087
Didn't know flooded was always full of Shiba Terrorists. Uncaged, mind you.
-Impulse

| >>553090

Yeah, it's always been like that. You're just noticing cos there's nothing else to do. Beelzebork came from here. -Coda

| CN... is it safe for you to give us a description of what these girls look like?

-Roy

| >>553146
They're girls with hair colors like that of rainbows, they each fit with their names.

Also,I got bad news CN
-OS

| >>553146
Can't give away everything, -ut you'll know them when yo- see them. I can say most of them are prett- augged. Especially BlackBerry.
>>553148
...What? -CN

| >>553169
... I have word that Strawberry may be sheltered from danger at present. I'm not sure if that's subject to change; I didn't get more details.

-Roy

| >>553262
Thanks. -CN

| >>553169
That girl with the green hair, Mint. She got hit, really bad, I left hee in the care of two dependable people but I'm currently trying to track down a 'Vanny' at her behest.

I wouldnt expect the best if I were you, it was pretty bad.

I wasnt fast enough.

-OS

| >>553339
Mmm... I know where she is, dont worry. For now just focus on treating Mint. I'll pass it along, thanks. -CN

| Hey just letting you know
Blue Lantern is keeping an eye out, Geekboy. I'll try to make sure Kyougoku doesn't scare them.
-Shigeru

| >>553344
Thank you. -CN

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1555890299

This thread is permanently archived