danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
General info thread? General info thread 4/20

| 420 BLAZE IT!

Any chummer figured out why the power's out yet? It's been a bit and this is getting kinda concerning. Everyone's taking advantage of it, and I do mean...

...everyone. Including yours truly.

-DarkSmokePuncher

| Hmm...no clue but i think it has something to do with a cult
>IA

| if it is these weirdo's that talk about blood dips, I will scream
-tomato

| >>552666
No its the other weirdo talking about light and shit
>IA

| >>552667
It's the same cult that attacked me for not shipping them weapons
-Impulse

| oh wow.
what a bunch of dicks.
givem a piece of mind for me
-tomato

| I think they are about to start a cult war with the nacho cult anyways. I think I don't need to do it.
-Impulse

| >>552701
Dont think thats possible considering that te illuminachos are just a single dude atm
>IA

| >>552704
RIP Illuminachos then.
-Impulse

| Press F to pay respect
-tomato

| I for one have seen the signs, fools who wish to make their name hear ye! Those who side with the world also give me an ear? The blackout is the start of something big, of an event a scale of which we have yet to see, played by those who we thought long gone from this place, returning for a reason yet unknown. The ones who started it all are in the midst of chaos, they caused it all, and it is only with our help that they can prevail. or so it is said? these signs are odd?
-XIII

| >>552789
Stop, you are not Shakespere, except in the case you are. If that's the case, I'm sorry.
-Impulse

| >>553021
I am not Shakespeare, I am the one who has seen fate, and who will bring change, I am warning you all? Beware oh Beware? Should I stop with the way I speak? But how boring and unsightly that would end up being. How boring of you?
-XIII

| Poetry cult anyone? No? Alright...
-Impulse

| >>553035
No fucking poetry cult or so help me God I will pox all of your houses.-Dicktator

| This just in- bunch of suits all converging on Downtown for some reason- super obvious too, they're not even trying to hide their numbers-

-DarkSmokePuncher

| >>553381
Someone in DT just reported a shoot out there. Hmm. If this is a corp war, I'm curious as to who the corps in question are. Blackout could be some attempted strike at Jinterprise? -Trill

| >>553412

If they were, you'd think they'd be attacking more than just one district- there should be reports of fighting at all the major power centers.

Can anyone confirm?

| I got some shit on the stuff going on not to long ago. I found a stupidly vulnerable camera in Veratech Executive HQ. Shit is getting real interesting.
-Zantetsuken

| >>553623
I don't think Jinterprise is in on this bro...

| braking news there's a giant ship it was near san fran hospital in glitch then it moved 2 DT

tell me plz if hopital is ok, tell me if u know a roy whos suposed to b there kk

| >>553843
That'd be me; not entirely sure why you need to know, but I'm working tonight...

Does anyone know what's up with the ship? I have someone telling me it's not dangerous. I need confirmation of this-- if it's true we might be able to open our doors again.

-Roy

| >>554523
Yea uh... dont worry about it. Trust me on this. -CN

| >>554526
CN... I'm not trying to sound like I'm doubting you, but literally everyone in the hospital thinks we're about to be fucking bombed. If there's even a remote chance of that...

... I just need to know for sure.

-Roy

| >>554527
...It's fine. The fighting if anything is over now. Trust me. -CN

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1556060508

This thread is permanently archived