danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[News] NNN - A woman of their word...

| >The NNN returns, although notably only one anchorman is present this time mister Braggadocio. His toupee is slightly messy and he appears to be missing a tie, but he no less attempts to play off his overly professional demeanor.

"...GCPD released a simsense recording found in the datajack of an augged Jane Doe earlier this afternoon, the body of which was found just outside West Avenue's Downtown Precinct..."

"...NNN has obtained a copy of this recording, but sensitive viewers please be advised, the recording is disturbing..."

>The trideo recording opens to a non descript backroom, likely of a warehouse, judging from the empty shelves- and the forklift pinning a young woman against a wall. She's dressed a red jumpsuit which has been partly stained by a darker red in her belly- where the forklift's teeth have her pinned. Her face has been brutalized underneath a stylized red colored mask, shaped like an M.

"Tell them your name." >Says a sickly, grating voice. Sickly sweet.

"L-laura, Smith."

>Whomever's behind the camera giggles like a school girl.

"And are you the *real* Red Mask?" >They ask.

"N-no." >The woman says, her breathing heavy. Blood drips down the forklift and her clothes.

"No?"

"Noo..."

"No!?" >The voice says mockingly. They giggle again.

"THEN WHY DO YOU DRESS UP LIKE HER!?" >They suddenly yell! They rip the woman's mask off and dance it in front of the camera- she looks much, much younger than expected.

"B-because she's a s-symbol, that w-we don't have to be a-afraid-" >The girl stutters.

"Afraid? Afraid of WHAT!?" >The voice mockingly asks.

"A-afraid... of s-scum like y-you..." >The girl stammers.

>The laugh returns.

"Yeah. Yeah you *do*, Laura. You really... do." >She grabs the girl's hair and pulls it about, flattening it against the concrete. The girl whimpers.

"Shh... sh... so you think... these sentai... and these... geeks... made Glitch City a better place? Hm? HM!?" >They wipe the girl's face with a gloved hand.

"...look at me." >The voice says. The girl stays pressed against the concrete wall, tears staining it.

"LOOK. AT. ME!" >The voice bellows!

>The girl slowly turns a tear-stained eye toward the camera...

>The camera turns around to face a pale faced woman who'd almost pass for a baseline lilim frame, were it not for the lack of crevices on their face. Their eyes are heavily covered in shadow.

"YOU SEE, this is how CRAZY these kids made GLITCH! You want ORDER in GLITCH?" >You hear a gun shot followed by a cry!

"Every one of these wannabe vigilantes must turn themselves in..." >You hear another gunshot...

"S-stop, p-please!" >You hear the girl say weakly.

"Oh-oh! And everyday they don't- more of this bitch's fan club members... will die." >Another gunshot...

"Starting tonight. I'm a woman of my word...."

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" >More gunshots ring out, followed by screams punctuating each and every one until the trideo mercifully ends.

| Christ... What the hell is this city coming to?

| To shatter such pride, to make a fool of someone and their ideals and drag them into the mud; How beautiful is it? The duality in power, which yet finds balance; the conflict of good and evil. How interesting it truly is... and yet how unsightly this man's hands are, how dastardly he plays his ploys.
His death would surely be a work of art.
-XIII

| Ah yes, the repercussions of vigilantism finally come to bear fruit.

I hope someone can stop this nutter before there are any more casualties
>IA

| >>552496
Oh shut the fuck up. If you kill the vigilantes shit for brains girls like these will just piss themselves and go full dumbass, so why not have them wiped out too? It's a low price to pay.

| >>552767
Im sorry did i say something rude?
>IA

| I wonder if this is one of those crazies that broke out? Criminals hating vigilantes is a given.

| >>552770
You're just whining about "casualties" like there is any. Every day we've got girls going missing and being shipped out out the country, off the planet, off the goddamn map - Or better yet, found with their brains splatted in an alleyway. So why does it matter?

| These vigilantes are just a new breed of that same worthlessness.

| >>552967 >>552972
Thats rather grim dont you think?

Although i agree with you in some aspects, what would you do if *you* where one of these casualties that you say dont matter?
>IA

| Th- hell!? -CN

| >>553068
Glitch City is grim. When has it not been?

And I'd be dead, so, nothing. There isn't some "I'm angry because you poked a hole in my argument" kind of thing, pal. We're all subject to this hell, some of us just end up living a little longer than the others.

| >>553076
Just saw this now i assume?
Yep, what you see is what cha get. Some dudes seems to be killing members of the sentai fanclub.

>>553101
No you are entirely correct and i agree with you.
>IA

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1555829530

This thread is permanently archived