danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Distress Call

| RM, it's me, Fuchsia Fedora. I don't have the time to encode this one, but I need helpm

The facility...It's some sort of prison, and experiment camp, >under the water.

The power outage has lifted all the cells. There are...things, here, which are going to be let loose, >things from Glitch City's past.

I've never seen...so many goddamn fish and dogs with lazer eyes...

I need help. I may not make it through this one. Please, if anybody can help, it's you. If not, I don't know-

| [CONNECTION SEVERED.]

| ...FF...

-RM

| Anyone got a ping on this place?
>IA

| Under the water, My guess is the flooded district, he's talking about those damn fish with lazer eyes, they were seen there.

I'll be readying myself to help once the coordinates are confirmed.
/Xenophon

| I will help,why not
-Impulse

| >Tracing the distress call back leads to a set of coordinates which points to the center of the Flooded District...and about five miles under the water. This set of coordinates does, however, give any who wishes to go help a direction to go towards.

(A setting thread will be made.)

| >>552397
Oop got a hit.
>just in case, IA displays the coords for all to see

I hope they are OK
>IA

(i want to join in. But like, i dont know if my Character would be allowed..)

| (I mean, this should be open for everyone to come, maybe, the coords is open for everyone willing to risk. So it shouldn't be "banned/frowned upon". We can host it in my discord server if that isn't the case but that wouldn't be convenient for Pirat3.
-Impulse)

##Janitor:Stormy##

| Just word of godding this, the setting will be public for the sake of meeting the rules and also to allow anyone to participate if they so wish. Besides, this is a weekend/major event related quest anyway.

| (Y'all heard the Empress. Just need to wait for Pirat3 to start the thread
-Impulse)

| >>552479
(aye aye captain. Sorry to bother everyone...)
>morph

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>552498

You're fine.

| I'm sure I could lend a hand.
-CursedArm

| Count me in, I think i could be of help..

-Arable

| https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/552977

(Setting thread has been made!)

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1555806577

This thread is permanently archived