danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey, who turned out the lights?

| Fuck man I can't fucking see anything at home, or for at least six miles! I'm at a cafe somewhere in Uptown- actually, seems like everyone's here.

Anyone contact Jinterprise or some shit like that?

-LeMoustache

| Due to unexpected sudden power consumption Downtown District and it's neighboring districts have had their power shut down temporarily to avoid possible damages. Central and all other districts power is remaining functional and power will be restored once the source has been identified and dealt with.
We apologize for the inconvenience and all suffering from this power failure will have their monthly charges altered to reflect this circumstance.
-Jaquilen Jin

| Fucking QUINCY forgot to pay the power bill again.

| >>552177
No, and it wouldn't effect residents if he did.
This was sudden overuse of our power grid in which triggered a shut down and some manual redundancy disconnects.
We're sending people to investigate now.
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>552178
Alright! Hope you do. Love it when my girl stays over but its usually because something crazy happens in DT. Mopey daughters are no fun!

You know when its gonna be restored, miss?

| >>552183
Depends on the circumstances I'm afraid.
Could be anywhere from two to twenty-four hours depending on what caused the power draining.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>552178
Your team will find an overdue power bill with QUINCY on it, I'm certain.

| >>552195
Ma'am, we appreciate the suggestion however the public power grid is on it's own circuit set. If we were seeking the power payment from Quincy we would have turned off the power manually and no residents would be effected.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>552188
Ah well, I'll be praying for a quick end to this.

| >>552198
I get it now, you are using that energy grid hoax to cover up that QUINCY is not paying their energy bill, I know how power works, if you dont pay the bill then your money isnt sacrificed to "Kaluth the god of power" so he stops giving you the gift of energy.

| I have a sneaking suspicion of what is behind this..
>IA

| Either way, we fucking get the fucking power back on before the next dynoforce episode!!!!!!

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1555703527

This thread is permanently archived