danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Info Central 4/18

| Hey everyone, its CN here with everybody's central hub for all things GC related. Today I'm on the lookout for some specific info about someone. Guy goes, or at least went by the name of Dr. W Shears, used to work as a doc over in Neo San Fran, at least until he was exposed for stealing important Aug parts from his work to sell in a black market clinic. Hes kind of on the middle aged to the old side, and he ain't no looker, though hes pretty chromed up at least. This description is pretty old so he may have changed his face, but if hes here in GC hes probably up to his old tricks in the black market. Any info is appreciated.

| >>552070
*Used to work in a hospital in Newport City/Niihama (which is overseas). I hope to god he's not working at Neo San Fran...

-Roy

| >>552075
Oh my apologies. Yea that. -CN

| >>552070 >>552075
didnt know you started posting here roy...

name rings a bell but i dont think ive ever met anyone who goes by it before...

hmm

ill have to check but i think... it mightve been on one of the resumes i was reviewing lately... we have a new resident onboarding and another position open

>mEdison

| >>552091
Well he definitely wouldn't be a resident at least. If you find anything though please let me know ASAP. -CN

| >>552093
just got around to taking a look
.... the name is on the senior residents/soon to be fellows resume as a reference...

think she completed her gen surge residency under him or something n shes coming here to specialize now

name is dr valerie rose...

>mEdison

| >>552070
Heard stories, never known anything besides them. But if he is in GC, hope he bites the dust here, folks like him make all of us proper docs look bad.
-ILL

| >>552091
... I'm sorry, do I know you?

>>552152
Agreed. For the sake of the patients involved and everyone else.

-Roy

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555628790

This thread is permanently archived