danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
g/u/rls, I have a hypothetical question

| So let's say you spend most of your life, short, long, it don't matter, believing something. and I do mean... *really* believing in something.

it becomes more than a moral compass, religion. it becomes your whole fiber for being. your family believes in it. your friends believe in it. you believe in it.

on top of that, everyone you trust takes great pains to harden it against doubters. everything makes sense- anything that cant make sense is tossed away, disputed. anyone that doesn't make sense is ignored, explained away.

and then, when you're fiddling around and messing around and you're not being careful, it gets broken. irreparably.

and you're just sitting there... and its shattered in front of you, like so many pieces of... porcelain, that everyone and anyone who was anyone spent so long telling you was precious.

so you're there, on your knees, hurriedly putting it all back together and the pieces are sticking into your fragging fingers and palms and you try to make it look like it did when it was whole.

and you tell yourself, this ain't happening, it never happened, it will never happen

but its there, written in your own blood, staining the pieces one by one by one.

blood on the ground

what do we do?

| Move the fuck on.
I dont know what happened to you, but nothing will be gained trying to pick up broken pieces.

Instead of lying on the ground trying to get back what just happened, appreciate that it did and find something better.

Get drunk, eat something nice and warm.
Then find a better purpose
>IA

| The optimistic one in me, the one that would want to help you, would tell you what >>552063 said, with this difference. If it is irrepairable, then you can't allow yourself to continue to dwell on it, because nothing can restore it back to the state it was, but you can recycle and repurpose it into something else, something new, dare I say, something better than it was.

The realist, the hypocrite, the true me? They'd probably lose their fucking mind, never move on, and slowly die.

| >>552115
Join us, brothers and sisters. We will give you a purpose better than any other, for the greatest life is the life dedicated to the one and only lord and savior.

| Something like this happened to me a while ago.. I just was depressed about it for a few years but now the thoughts gone, it doesn't bother me anyone and I've moved on. It actually helped me find my place a bit better. I'm a lesbian coder now thanks to my life shattering years ago and I actually quite enjoy it.

| >>552057
I'll tell you simply.
You can't, on that day, once everything lays dying in a fragging ditch, when your only means to make yourself heard above the confusion is to scream and shout and try to get away from it, to compose a fucking lullaby to escape all the pain, that's when you know you're dead yourself, even while still breathing.
If you truly want to make it right, the only thing you can do, is do what I should of done.

| >>552792

Say sorry, no matter how many times
Repent, and get back up
And carry on those dreams, broken as they may be, carry them to the end of the earth with a goddamn smile on your face, carry on like it's the thing keeping a corpse like you from finally leaving this world
Give the fuck in, but never give it up
Be broken, but be resolute

That's what they would of wanted wouldn't it?
-A friend of Miko to another

| >>552063 >>552115 >>552166 >>552771 >>552792

...Thank you. Now I know...

I know what I must do.

>>552795

Yes...

Yes.... it's what....

The Father would have wanted.

Thank you.

-O

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555888835

This thread is permanently archived