danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
just witnessed a fucking murder

| > be me
> taking the train to work
> 3 stops till i arrive
> someone pulls a gun and just shoots another passenger in the head
> blood everywhere
> person holsters the gun. nobody fucking reacts.
> everyone in this section of the train is staring at me

help

| >hugs

| Omae wa mo, shindeiru

Also, assuming your not high and this is real.
Keep calm
>IA

| so.. they got off at the next stop. the corpse is still lying there. nobody got in my car and I was too afraid to leave. train keeps running as normal. what the fuck

| > next station
> dead person gets up and walks towards me
> ohgodohfuck.jpg
> hands me some kind of card. exits the train.
> I hate this city so much

> Attached to the post is an image of a blue card, one edge stained with blood. A bold white font reads out "FUCKING PRANKED LOL" in the center of the card. Underneath it is a YouTube channel link and a phone number. 1-585-6374.

| Guns are so uncivilized, we need to stab with knives, and dip doritos on the blood to eat the blood dip

| I somehow knew that this was going to be fake somehow
>IA

| >>29e9ac the blood isnt fake though?! and that gunshot wound. way too real. the casing and bullet are still here too.

| Glitch comes at you haaaaard
-Tomato

| no kidding. I called the cops but ill be avoiding the metro for a few weeks. I advise you all to do the same

| Might want to avoid the suspended rail too. One of the cars just got blown up.

| Where was that?
Neon?

| >>552073 i thought the dorito thing was fucking gone for good damnit go the fuck away nobody liked it the first fucking time

| >>552116 join our cult stab people, eat the blood dip!

| >>552116 >>552120
Do not join these savages, brother. Join us and you will see the true light of our lord and savior.

| >>552165 no! You are the savages, we only do the blood dip ritual to integrate all souls into the great all seeing chip!

| Isn't it normal at this point..?

-Arable

| Sucks you got pranked, bro. Real murder's gonna show up one of these days, so keep your chin up!! <3 -Dicktator

| >>552167
You savages worship the fake god, made up by the unholy prophet. You must cease your wrongdoing and come to the light shined bright by the true lord and savior.

| This thread is so wild, i love it. I need to grab a snack
-Tomato

| >>552253 you spread lies, the all seing nacho chip is the onlytr truth
You should feel blessed I'm all put of nachos, otherwise I'd offer your blood dip to the glory of the illuminachos

|

| >>552606
Say all you want about us lying. The light of truth is right here with us, oh how bright it shines, oh how you will suffers if you dare to go against the true lord and savior

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1555771051

This thread is permanently archived