danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Convergence of different realities may be bringing different kinds of humans here.

| >A stream is shown, of a female sitting inside a small, dimly lit bedroom, so dim that you could hardly make out her figure. She is sitting on the ground, breathing heavily, looking around the room before looking at the camera. Her pupils are wide and hazel, and her hair is a dark purple.

"My name is Rhea Hudson. On /u/, you know me as Ace of Cups, the psychonaut. I believe I have discovered something about the nature of the multiple realities all converging here, on this planet."

| "I was...wait...did...did I...agh, why is it so hard to remember?"

>She angrily sets her palms on her forehead, in pain or irritation or a mix of both. She reaches for a cigarette, and quickly lights it, before letting out a shaky exhale.

"Funny how the most challenging aspect of tripping is always piecing this reality back together, once you've entered that one..."

>Inhale, and then shaky exhale. Her hands are visibly shaky as well.

| "I believe I have found something out about the nature of this universal convergence zone...wait, did I already say that? Damnit!"

>She groans, and looks down.

"I'm losing it. I'm losing what I've learned. I don't want to lose this but I'm losing it..."

>She sighs, and then takes another drag of her cigarette.

"Focus. Om namo guru dev namo, om namo guru dev namoooo..."

| >She begins to chant, in an admittedly shaky but beautiful sounding voice. After a moment of this, she finally settles down, and looks into the camera.

"Okay. So, there are multiple universes, this is basically confirmed by now. Alternate realities have been showing up here in Glitch City for years. Proof of this can be seen everywhere, from different people speaking of pasts that have never happened to people not even knowing what year it is."

| "And I don't mean like, just not knowing whether it is 2075 or 2079, I mean, some people are off by literally decades, some even centuries. I've seen it. My question is this: If there are, in fact, so many universes, all converging into one place, where are *their* Earths? And better yet, *what happened to them?*"

>She took another drag of a cigarette, and looked back again.

"My theory: Suitable substitutes can be used as a clean convergence method."

| "Despite there being a misconception of what year it is, we all mostly speak the same languages, look similar, and behave similar. We are all, clearly, humans, and humans seem to have some similarities throughout the different universes. We all know what cars, clouds, corporations, cities, and cans are. Our worlds are not the same, but they are similar enough that they *could* be the same."

| "Therefore, maybe the planets themselves are slowly colliding across realities, and in places where they are similar enough, maybe the line between the realities blurs. Because of that, there is not some major culture clash when tiny changes occur in realities, even if people may be unintentionally walking from one universe to the next and not even know it."

| "Maybe our Earth is so close enough to their Earth, that walking across one reality into the other is virtually indistinguishable, and many of us may be doing it, all the time, and not even know it. But my concern is not in the technicalities, but instead, in the possibility that because not every iteration of Earth is the same, maybe not every iteration of the human race is the same-"

>Just then, the stream is cut off, mid sentence. The source of the stream is gone.

| I mean couldnt this all also be explained by the worldline convergence theory? -CN

| >>551843
It is as you say, CN.
This is odd though, I believed I was the only traveler here.
-JT

| wait, humans?! Aren't we all chimpanzees around here? Am I the only one here?
I'm feeling completely lost now

| >>551856
I guess not, though worldline convergence cant really explain physical things moving I suppose... -CN

| People jump between wordlines all the time.. shouldn't it be normal at this point..? or is it just me..?

-Arable

| Personally, i wont believe any ot this kinda stuff unless I see it for myself.

Still, hypothetically, if any kf these multiverse theories *were* true, then people seem to be overlooking pre established theories in favor of making their own.

String theory for instance, if this place was multiverseal hub then there should be a paradoxically large yet small amout ov every thing an every one

Like i should have an evil clone that wants to beat the crap outta me if that were the case

| The lack of consideration on that sort of stuff leads me to believe that these theories are the product of drugs and naught more.
>IA

| >>551925
Well that's why I keep bringing up Worldline Convergence theory. It's a relatively new theory but it's still an oldie given when it was first hypothesized. It just works better to me than most theory since it doesnt really necessarily need to involve physical time travel. -CN

| I don't know about you lot, but I'm more worried about the possibility of some fuck-you hyper advanced civilization in one of these so called "multiverses" coming by and stomping the hell out of us.

Assuming any of this is true, it's kinda surprising it hasn't happened yet...

-Slick

| >>552019

Now that you mention it- remember when that huge paramilitary forced tried to take over Glitch? Said they represented, uh... UkoBiancatoomanyacronyms or something.

They got BTFO but I did find it strange that a government I never heard of just sorta stopped by to say hello. They didn't even come from space.

-wewlad

| >>552024
Well that is possible under Worldline Convergence, though it would be weird that such a large amount of people would get another set of memory at once. -CN

| >>552019
Agreed, like, the problem with the time travel bullshit is that its impossible for both time and space to bend.
Im not making this shit up too
Its scientifically proven that the universe is constantly moving, so if you were to say;
I traveled back 4 months through time and not space, the earth wasn't there where you were standing 4 months ago due to the orbit around the sun,
You would just be sent to a vacuum

| >>552023
And look at what this guy said, he is referring to the many worlds theory!

To those who don't know, it basically says that there is a universe for every probability

Thus if this place *was* a quote unquote *multiverse hub* then there sould be a million versions of each person each different from the last while all the good ones go into a war with all the evil ones in a huge paradoxical cluster fuck

Thus i conclude that this topic is dumb
At least thats my opinion
>IA

| W-wait. NONE of you guys know about the Multiverse?-COM3T

| >>552035
Sometimes dumb topics are fun to talk about for speculations sake. I dont know, the way I see it, if we are a multiverse hub, I wish more solutions would come our way and less problems. -CN

| >>552053

If we are a multiversal hub, then there is something very, very unsettling about what you just said.

-Slick

| >>552053
Yeah, good for a talk at least

>>552059
OooooOOOOOooooO
Creeepy goooosssstttttyyy noises.
>IA

| >>552059
I don't understand. -CN

| >>552061

It means that the majority of multiverse is...

...eh, you know what, bad feels incoming. I'm jacking out of this thread.

-Slick

| >>552062
Oh I see. Mmm... it doesnt matter what has happened in those places, what matters is what we do here to make things better.-CN

| I'm in confusion of why you people are arguing.. but there are people out there who only exists in one worldline and travel between many..

-Arable

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1555630813

This thread is permanently archived