danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Livestream] XNBC & SoC!

| > Entering the thread opens a window for an immersive reality stream. The words 'Please start the stream with your VR/Matrix setup!' is shown moments before anything is displayed.

> As of now, the stream is idle, with a lakeside view of a house. It's quiet, the sound of a certain game's ambiance can be heard.

> The stream seems to await for its audience to be online.

| (Huh never expected this outside muh discord.
>Morphine_blues)

| SoC streamer huh...? this oughta be good.

| >>551739 (Expectations have been blown!)

> The stream flickers, then a whirring sound of air gushing can be heard from behind the camera. The camera swirls, facing a blond-haired lady, wearing what seems to be the starting gear — consisting of a full set leather armour, a plain shortsword, and a rucksack.

"Ah! It has begun!"

> She waves at the camera, giving a polite smile.

"Hello, hello! It's your friendly musician, XNBC — in another world with my arcane camera!"

| >>552039
(Kek. Well feel free to drop by if you even want to get bacl into it,
Without any context
Archarin is hunting for sheep with a jojos gun, impulse got the rare greasy mace and old scope?
He committed child murder.
Fun.
>Morphine_blues)

XNBC huh? Thats a name i haven't heard in a while.
-Nova_black

Me too....but from where..?
-ellie

| >>552042 (My Discord is indescribably broken, but I'll get around to fixing it and maybe joining later, I hope!)

"Ah, comments!"

> The player seems to face the camera, but her eyes are looking down — possibly reading a sort of window below the floating camera.

"Your names do sound familiar to me. Well, there are a lot of players here after all!"

> She stretches her arms up high, then sighs in excitement.

"Well, let's redo the tutorial level again!"

| >Dice has logged in.

Good to see you.

-Dice

| >>552250
> Before she was able to proceed, another comment bleeps from below the camera. She took a glance, then made a confused face.

"H-hello! Do you perhaps know me from my music streams? Sorry for the sudden shift in content!"

> She walked forward, jogging to let the game know she is ready for the tutorial level.

"I wonder if you can get a piano in this game. Hmm."

> The plains ahead of her reads 'Starting Level' — of which she enters, triggering the tutorial.

| > The tutorial is a simple level. For her, it was slashing a few giant rats — just like the first time she did it.

"No more Matriarch this time—"

> She gestured the camera to take a distant shot, letting it move before she scans the area. Five giant rats, surrounding her peripheral vision.

"—Stance. Ready."

> She lowers her sword — as it is without a scabber — and eyes pinning the closest rat she can strike.

| > With only few skipped frames, she lunges forward — or at least, she seems to expect. Her new character is unfit for what she planned to do, and she awkwardly stumbles before striking any of the enemy.

"—Gah!"

> She rolled away from the approaching rats; three right in front of her, the other two pinching her from the sides.

"Momentum Charge, where art thou—"

| Did she make a new account or something? She fucking sucks now!
-NoScopeBoy83

| "I did! This is my new—… ow!"

> Before her sentence was able to finish, one rat from the far left was able to graze her with its sharp teeth. Giving her the reason to further distance herself from them

"I'm already down to half health! What even is this new damage scaling?!"

> Her gaze turned serious, now with the rats piling all in her sight — she steadies her sword again.

"Come on, work—"

> She does the same stance, perhaps not yet learning her mistake from before.

| >>552342
Mate in the span of like 30 min you have murdered a child ,angered a god, received the blessing of another god and will soon to be the cause of half of primaria being destroyed.

Cant really say a whole lot can ya.
-Nova_black

>>552344
Heheh i remember my tutorial.
Good times...good times...
-Nova_black

But you and kaho died like 5 different times
-ellie

Quiet you
-Nova_black

| >>552346
"I sure miss my old party now!"

> She said under her breath before swiftly leaping in a straight motion, attacking one rat and pushing it forward. She tumbles along the rat, sending them off in a clear path. The rat appears to be dead as its body disintegrates into shards of polygons.

"One down!"

> The other four rat doesn't hesitate. They continue circling her, despite the clear indication of what move she will use next.

"This is no Momentum Charge, but it will do."

| >>552346
Only 30 minutes to do all that is pretty fucking impressive compared to struggling to kill rats!
-NoScopeBoy83

| "Hey! I'm only bad because I haven't played in quite a while!"

> She protested, reading the comment after an idlic second. Her eyes go from the camera and to the rats, back and again.

"Second!"

> She rushes forward, ignoring the rats by her side as she accelerates faster than their attacks. Her target couldn't react as she stabbed and pushes the disappearing rat away from the group.

"Three more. I am now not so glad they have customised tutorial level for each player."

| >>552360
You know what that is a fair point.

>>552365
Consider yourself lucky.
Mine was fighting a bunch of spiders.

Poison, slow and nightmares.
-Nova_black

I had to fight a tentacle monster
-ellie

| "Well, I do say this is a nice reminder!"

> In a single step, she scaled the distance between her and another rat. Her swing was weak, scratching only the oversized rodent away — but maybe that was part of her plan.

"So, everyone — what is the current meta? Do we still have overpowered gunners and invincible tanks?"

> She shouted over, as she switches target. The rat behind her was cleaved with a swivel; a swing parrying the rat's jump.

| Yes, but that's apparently been balanced out with literal fucking gods!
-NoScopeBoy83

| >>552371 >>552387
Pffff SoC never had a meta
People just play how they want to.
And if it works, it works

And the god have always been there
-Nova_black

>[player nova black has been slain by player music boi and NPC Maxwell goddess of Creation]

>[player music boy has been slain by player nova_black]

Fuck GG summoner of gaia
-nova_black

GG black.
-music boi

| "That IS a meta!"

> The two rats left were easy to take care of. One had a low HP, the other seems to have no care for itself — having repeatedly lunged at her; of which she avoided with a simple dodge. Her sword first finished the careless rat, then the weakened one.

"I am feeling strongly exhausted. I forgot how much toll this game gave on me."

> She immediately plops down, dismissing the tutorial messages.

"We'll teleport from here soon enough. Give me a moment."

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1555710918

This thread is permanently archived