danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Has anybody else been feeling these...mental vibrations?

| It's hard to explain, but it's kinda like...a wave, of pulsating energy, passing through your body, and it just kinda tingles and vibrates you? My vision also kinda goes white for a second, and then it just...passes. It happens at seemingly random times, and I'm not sure what it is or what it means. Does anybody else experience this, or should I see a doctor?

| Someone's having a stroke.

| When has this started occuring?

| Sounds like seizures. Go see a doctor before you have a grand mal and wake up on the floor covered in your own piss.

-SEGFAULT

| Rip, guess OP is dead

| >>551780
F

| Hmmm describe your water intake.
Momentary loss of vision can mean a lot of things
>IA

| It's the illuminacho calling you, it will stop if you join the cult fix the doritos factory and help us stab everyone and use their blood as dip fo our nachos

| Hello human, cosmic child.

Are you ready to ascend into the Astral Dimensions?

You have discovered the realm of Frequency Light.

Beyond the edge of infinity, welcome to the Ring.

Open your mind to me as you enter the Void.

Cruising the multi-verse, dance with the colors of creation.

Ten of Pentacles.

| >Shortly after this message is posted, devices which open this thread seem to inexplicably have their batteries drained extremely quick. Staying on this thread for too long will drain a device's energy significantly, and may even result in dead batteries.

| >>589f8c this follower is MINE! Go preach your cult to someone else!

| Ah yes, this is peak /u/ right here
OP has Probably
First wave of nameg/u/rls assume the worst,
Next actually try and help
Then the cults show up.
>>551791
Huh, my computer flickered for a moment.
>IA

| Brothers, do not listen to these imposters, we all know in our pure heart that there is only one true lord and savior who will set us free from this corrupted world. Come, join us, o human child, and he will set your soul free. Do not let these simple tricks from the imbecile trickster take you away from your true destiny.

| WTF why is my charger not mitigating this battery drain? Anyway seek medical help op fuck the cultists

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1555559218

This thread is permanently archived