danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(News) NNN- Niefelheim Nightly News,!

| >The trideo programme bursts into view as two talking heads pop up, a man and a woman, with the same disgustingly corporate blonde haircuts, factory pressed suits, and far too much makeup. It's enough to make one think that they were artificial in some manner, but even the youngest lilims manage to not be quite nearly as uncanny.

>An irritating but no less effective jingle sounds as the NNN logo flies across your viewscreen.

"Hi, I'm Don Braggadocio!"

"And I'm Terry Jones!"

"And this is NIEFELHEIM NIGHTLY NEWS!"

"Our top story tonight- the G.C. Suspended Rail System suffered a possible terrorist attack this evening as it made its way through Downtown, locals report. At least twenty three were seriously injured and thirty three killed when an explosion detonated inside the tram on its way to Eastbridge Station, just short of the dock."

"Graveyard shift workers watched in abject HORROR as what remained of the tram stopped just short of the station, some tippers said, before GCPD was on the scene."

>The scene cuts to that of a middle aged man wearing a ratty windbreaker.

"I was just on my way home like, final leg of the journey-"

>Scene cut, showing police tape and GCPD presence. An actual White Knight officer or two patrol the area while investigators, utilizing a tow cable, slowly attempt to pull the tram further into the dock.

"Then like, the glass, all the glass shattered and someone's yelling 'DOWN!' so everyone's diving to the concrete!"

>As they pull, what's left of the suspension wheels collapses and the tram falls apart, disappearing out of view. The GCPD scrambles away from camera, while a couple look down below to see where the tram fell. A White Knight officer jumps over the ledge, jet pack firing.

"An' before I know it... well..."

>A voice says offscreen,
"You're here talking with us?"

"Yeah, that's right, that's right..."

>The scene cuts back to the two anchorpersons- the woman is noticeably frowning.

"Well that's just unfortunate..."

"The GCPD has refused to comment or specify any suspects in the case, saying investigation is ONGOING...

>Scene cut back to the wreckage, this time down below. Officers are pulling vaguely humanoid forms from beneath the scrap and laying tarps over them. As they do so, one pulls out a red, white, and blue mask of some kind from beneath some dirt and stores it in a transparent evidence bag.

"The death toll currently stands at thirty nine and no names of the victims have been released yet, citing privacy concerns. The Niefelheim Nightly News, reporting."

"We'll be right back after a short break with our sponsors."

| ...well thats...horrible.
I wonder what was the cause?
>IA

| ...i feel like people are just glazing over this, holy shit..

| >>551961
Feels like the newscasters themselves are the ones glazing over it. "That's just unfortunate"? Really??

-SEGFAULT

| Hmm... this bares investigation. -CN

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1555595623

This thread is permanently archived