danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Okay! I've changed ^^

| >A picture is posted of a prismatic, blue-green crystalline humanoid, seemingly made entirely of crystals, with a light shining inside of it. Said humanoid is shaped like...a 20 year old female? It even has crystalline hair up in a bun, and a thin body with feminine features.

I decided to make myself look like all the models on the screens in Uptown. I couldn't really make a face like you humans though, so I think that will still scare people a little bit. uwu -COM3T

| Not gonna lie, that's actually kind of cute. -Coda

| Hmmm... yes... this is fine.
Yeah you should be fine
>IA

Cute..
-GEMINI

| >>551615
Not safe from Gemini though
-Impulse

| cute indeed... but what is this body if I may ask?

| >>551622
Ok how the hell is this cute gem?
>IA

I watched kuzu no honkai recently..
-GEMINI

Ah
>IA

| >>551613 >>551615 >>551622 Thank you!
>>551630 Oh, this body? The Tiferet gave me this form. I like them. ^-^ They're mostly kind. Once, a long time ago, I was just an AI, apparently not unlike your Lilim, though clearly different. The Tiferet gave me this modular, crystalline form. It is made of some depleted radioactive gem, but I do not know it's name. Sorry! -COM3T

| >>551713
Huh, you have immediately gained both my personal and professional curiosity.

What is the tiferet?
>IA

| >>551718 Oh, you don't...you don't know them? Well...That explains a quite a lot! Unfortunately, it is not my place to speak for them. If they want you to know who they are, you'll find out. Sorry I have to be so vague! There's a purpose to all of this, so please trust me. -COM3T

| >>551723
Interesting, well I won't pry.

But, different questions then, you were an AI?
Does that mean that you didn't always have a body

Moreover what were you made for?
>IA

| >>551725 Unfortunately, I don't remember my past beyond what others have told me. I've been told that long ago, I was an old-world AI built for a long-forgotten struggle. That war has long since ended though, so now my purpose is to live, love, and feel emotions as most other life in the universe does, and I have to say, having emotions is nice! Even though I don't have any memories where I don't have emotions, I do know the feeling of not having them, and that isn't fun! -COM3T

| >>551787
Huh. Well i would be glad to help in any way i can
Fairly certain that other may share the same ideal as well.
>IA

Me too!
-GEMINI

| >>551789 I appreciate it! I got picked up by an idol band, if you wanna see more about that go here!-COM3T

https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/551887

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1555551508

This thread is permanently archived