danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(AD) GECKO Freighter Insurance

| >A male lilim with a well polished frame, chrome "hair" and steel blue eyes enters the scene from stage left, as the camera pans into what is obviously a spaceport- the thick but worn glass in the background shows part of a planet 's atmosphere while the rest is a comforting sea of stars, dotted with passing space ships.

"At GECKO.cmx, you can handle all your interstellar insurance needs from the comfort of your deck or simsense rig. Our personal matrix is very secure and accessible- it's so easy, even a non-augged human could use it!"

>The scene cuts to a fancy restaurant- holoscreen menus light up the faces of two well dressed humans with no obvious augmentations, aside from the non-electronic glasses that they're wearing to read the holomenus with. The same lilim from before is seated across from them.

"Seriously, I apologize- GECKO had no idea that, er, purists such as yourselves were still around..." >The lilim begins, loosening his tie.

"Oh? Maybe do a little research next time, or get an upgrade to your neural net?" >The man says, frowning underneath his glasses.

>An augged waitress arrives, the holomenus flashing neon against her chrome skin.

"My dears, are we ready to order?"

>The woman guest responds:

"I'll have the almond encrusted portabella with beurre rouge sauce."

>The man responds,

"I don't have much of an appetite, thank you." >He powers off the menu with a swipe of his finger.

GECKO. Fifteenth of a cycle on the Matrix can save you fifteen percent or more on your interstellar vessel's insurance.

Total number of posts: 1, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1555343882

This thread is permanently archived