danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm new here, but I gotta say...

| So, my ship was running out of fuel as I passed through this subsector, and I had to land here on this planet. I'm not gonna be here long, but I gotta say, this place looks pretty nice! All this pretty neon, and all the nice people around, really makes me feel at home here! How do you guys make such a great city?

Er, anyway, I got this phone from a nice pawn shop owner (it was a talking dog!), and this app was on it as I looked through it, so hello all! Call me COM3T. ^-^

| Nice to meet you COM3T. Names CN, I frequent this board a lot so feel free to ask anything. -CN

| >>550637 Nice to meet you too CN! Do you know where I could get any fuel for my ship? It seems like your standard "gas station" doesn't sell lightspeed-level rocket fuel, and though this place is really nice, I really can't stay. I have work to do amongst the stars!

Also who are all of these metal people walking around? And when did dogs learn to talk on this world?-COM3T

| >>550631

this is not a good idea get the hell out of here while you still can

trust me

-tenno

| >>550645 But what do you mean? I have only met nice people who have been extremely kind to me so far! Everyone seems relatively nice! Plus, look at this beautiful city! I love the neon aesthetic, it adds a really nice touch and an electric feel to the neo-metropolis design! I don't know why anyone *wouldn't* want to be here!-COM3T

| >>550644
The metal people are called Lilim, they're AI that can mentally grow and develop. All their memories are stored in The Collective Unconscious, which is managed by another AI named Lilith. As for dogs, it's mainly due to tech in their collars that let them talk. As for fuel... that may be a little trickier since we don't have a dedicated station for that far as I know. -CN

| >>550649 Lilims are cool sounding, dogs are adorable sounding, and no fuel is...er, a little problematic. How does anybody go to space from this world if there's no refuel stations? That's a little odd...That's fine though! I'm a prospector, so I can mine my own fuel. Do you know if this world has any liquid aluminum silicate deposits below the surface by any chance?-COM3T

| >>550658
Well this planet is pretty isolated in the grand scheme of things so I guess it just hasnt been that explored. As for fuel I'm not that well knowledgable on the mineral content of our planet. -CN

| >>550660 Hmm...Okay, well I may be able to make my fuel from a few different things, it'll just take longer, a few days maybe. Could you tell me if it would be possible to find aluminum oxide, liquid silicon and a blowtorch on this world?-COM3T

| >>550662
Those are all more durable I think. Not sure where you can find the first two though. The last you can find in most mechanic shops and stuff though. -CN

| >>550663 Great! Well, at least now I have a plan! In the meantime, do you know of some cool places to see here while I search for my ship fuel? I'd like to experience this planet and all the cool stuff it has!-COM3T

| owo -meiko

| >>550670 Hello there! I'm COM3T, how are you?-COM3T

| >>550669
Well in Glitch City theres probably a lot of aesthetic buildings up in Uptown where where most of the rich people live, some beaches over in West Port, and obviously some good seafood places like Fisherman Jones. The uh more adventurous sort might be interested in what old tech treasures are in the Flooded District. Finally if you need a bar, just throw a zenny across the street, you'll hit one. Outside of GC, a search on the matrix can probs give you a more comprehensive list than me. -CN

| Ugh, more refugee trash...

-Alpha Kilo 47

| >>550690
Is everyone from space automatically a refugee to you? -CN

| >>550691

You mean they aren't?

-Alpha Kilo 4-7

| >>550692
No... the refugees are from a specific region. -CN

| >>550687 Alright! Tips from a local! I will go to the places you recommend :)

>>550690 Trash? But I have not littered...I try to pick up after myself wherever I go, but I will make double sure that I leave no trash wherever I go for you, my good human!-COM3T

| >>550690

Be polite- they haven't insulted and/or attacked our kind as of yet, so I think they'll be fine.

>>550699

Sorry about that, there's been a lot of tension with offworlders lately.

-Cici

| >>>550691
Last time i checked space wasn't in the jurisdictions of GC Geeknerd
-Ace

| >>550702
I never said it was, don't you keep up with politics Ace? -CN

| >>550701 Oh, there has been? I am so sorry to hear that! I suppose my appearance would also probably scare people off anyway, so maybe I should shift to a more appeasing form...

| >>550711

....what?

-Tiger Tim

| Welcome to Glitch City. World is... fucking nuts.

| >>550711
What is your current form!? -CN

| >>550723 >>550724 >>550725 Well, my standard form is more...prismatic I suppose? It was how I was constructed, on my home world. I probably look a little out of place on this world, hehehe! That's okay though, when I find a bathroom I'll change, would hate to do it in public. Then people would see me naked>.<-COM3T

| >>550729
So that *was* you in Uptown then. -CN

| Time for the important, most important, importanteresterestest question POSSIBLE! to ask you.
Are
you
a
fan
of
*Kira* Miki
?!

| >>550734
Spare yourself the trouble Just say yes to this guy com3t.
>IA

| >>550672

my name's meiko! .w. -meiko

| >>550732 Yup! Pretty place, just like you said!
>>550734 YOOOUR LOOOOOOVE IS A DRUUUUUUUUUG! <3
>>550742 I really am! Music is felt universally. Remember: The word uni-verse means "one-song" :3
>>550756 Nice to meet you Meiko! That is an adorable name!-COM3T

| >>550869
Glad you enjoyed it then. -CN

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1555273936

This thread is permanently archived