danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey Glitch City! (stream

| ...Got any nachos?

JUST KIDDING!!! i've just been having such a wonderful day... and i've been wondering...

That everyone should have a great day too!

>The stream opens, to a sickly looking smol with a soft, skyblue hair. in the middle a blindingly white room, with no doors or windows in sight. She stares blankly at the camera for a few moments, Adjusting her hospital gown loosely
"H...how do exactly do i do this? Hello? can anyone see me?"

| >She stares off at some thing, presumably a computer screen, and her eyes go wide with joy
"I *AM* live!"
>She smiles, and coughs a few times
"An-anyways, uh, Nice to meet you! I was thinking of drawing live but uh..."
>She fiddles with the camera, almost dropping it in the process! before getting it in an awkward angle, looking down at the smols lap at some small sketch book. She grabs it with her metal arms and fidgets a bit with her colored pencils

| "S-so for everyone that doesn't know me... which... i guess is everyone... i'm uh, er... Iris..."
>She continues to fidgit wit her pencil, finally starting to draw something. it's a slow process, her hands trembling as she makes quite crude circles
"...It's Roses's day out today. So i'm still stuck in here. Ever- ever since Fenfen never came back they really cracked down... But that just goes to show how much they care about us, right?"

>she stops again and turns her head

| "...G-guess i've been rambling off to the void, haven't I"
>she sighs, and scribbles out her crude circles, trying again
"Well, you can't always expect to get thousands of viewers like you're Kira*Miki after all..."
>she sighs again

| What are you drawing? -CN

| >she throws her arms up with joy with the realization that she wasn't talking to herself! she calms herself briefly, and goes back to drawing crudge circles
"...I'm trying to draw someone"

| >>550116
Who? That person you mentioned before? -CN

| >>550119
>she let's out a mildly embaressed giggle, and she twiddles with her fingers, putting down the pencil once again
"Nah... I like her"
>She violently crosses out the circles she made, and tears the page off, moving to a fresh one
"...Tryna do one of those artists impressions of a criminal"

| >>550123
Which kind if criminal then? Maybe I can help. I run into a lot of them as part of my work. -CN

| "A lot huh... Are you a cop or something?"
>she mumbles, her peppy mood gradually failing as she continues to draw
"and what do you mean what kind? A crook's a crook isn't it?"
>she sighs
"If only my hands could do what i want them too..."

| Something like that, I hack things to stop bad people. And are your hands okay? -CN

| Too cute...
-GEMINI

Oh no
>IA

| Lady,your "Crook" can vary from petty thief to serial killer,there are a lot of different type of criminal out there
-Impulse

| >She lets out a surprised cute noise as more people join the stream!
"Mmm.. i guess you're right. But... I dunno."
>she gives up at drawing faces and moves on to tracing out a house, notable trembling a lot less.
"Hmm... so like..."
>She scratches her head
"..Rose would say that they were just kidnappers and cult freaks that were exploiting children... I dunno..."

| "Like, yeah they did do some really bad things but... They also kept us alive ya know?"
>>550159
>She blushes, and shakes her hands
"o-oh no im not cute at all, If you wanna see cute you should see the other kids!"

>She takes a breath, and continues to draw, drawing some smol flowers and stick figures around the house

"...I kinda miss them"

| >>550255
Sadly theres lots of bad people out there, but also good ones. Glitch City is just one of those places you got to be extra cautious =w=. -CN

| >>550260
What happened? -CN

| >>550144
"Hacking things huh?"
>She starts to color in a blond stick figure
"I wasn't really good at that, I dunno, just couldn't get into it that much"

"Extra cautious huh? Hope rose is doing ok then. I don't know what that little redhead is gonna do if she picks a fight with the wrong crowd."
>She stretches her hands a bit, picking up the and laptop and moving over to her bed, where you get an even *worse* look at what shes drawing, good look at her face though.

| >Her face sinks into a pillow as she lays on her stomach and rather weakly makes lines on the paper
"Mm... As for my hands... I acidentally burned myself pretty cooking for the others, so they made me new ones!"
>she sighs
"Or something like that"

| >>550264
It's one of those things you really got to like to get into it. Does Rose pick fights a lot?
>>550265
That sounds like thats not the whole story... -CN

| >>550260
Denying it makes you cuter~
-GEMINI

Gem no
>IA

| >>550269
>She blushes, and twirls her skyblue hair
"D'aww... you're so nice. Anything i could do to repay you on stream Gemgem? Maybe a lewd pose or something?"

>>550266
>She nods
"Yeah... i mean one time, she tried to run away, and stick it on her own!"
>she sighs shaking her head with a disappointled look on her face
"Honestly she had it coming"

>She closes her eyes and smiles
"Sometimes i wish i was good enough to find god; and then we could've lived happily ever after~"

| >>550274
Why'd she run away? And uh... find god? -CN

| >>550274
N-No! Lewd things ruin the cuteness!
Y-you dont need to do a thing! I just want you to know that your cute
-GEMINI

Oh thank god..
>IA

| >>550279
"Aw... Thanks!"
>she gives the camera a pat on the head!
"It's nice to know that good people really do exist on the internet!"

>>550277
>She shrugs, yawning and closing her eyes for a while
"I dunno, knowing her, she was probably freaked out about what they did to Lily but... don't you think trying to run away would be going a bit far? As for god, Well, aparently they exist in the matrix, and you know..."

"some people go nuts over that kind of stuff"

| >>550284
Well I don't know the circumstances but running away isn't usually a first reaction, not to say anything about your caretakers. If you might go nuts why look for them then? -CN

| >She smiles innocently
"Cause the only thing i want is a happy ending for everyone...

| >>550287
Mmm... I understand that sentiment. Though would it make them happy if you get hurt yourself? Isn't there a better way? -CN

| >>550284
Happy to oblige~ ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ
-GEMINI

>>550286
...pssst...
What exactly is happening here if i may ask..?
>IA

| >>550288
>There's a sound of a door sliding open somewhere, and she rolls over, taking the camera and pulling it and under the covers!
>She whispers quietly
"Mm.. Not like it matters, i'm sure it's already too late for a happy ending... But it's nice to dream, right?"

>>550289
>She smiles
"Oh it's nothing... just talking about the past n'stuff. The last orphanage we were at was a cult but... it wasn't the worst thing i think..."

| >>550293
Sorry but I'm the kind of guy to not think like that. How about I help you out? I know of friend of yours from back then, one you even mentioned yourself, I've been helping her out to help find the rest of you kids. Want some help to get that happy ending? -CN

| >>550293
Uuuhhhh were you friends with a redhead in a wheelchair with a scotish accent by any chance?
>IA

| "Help me out? Listen... you've been really nice but... I like it here, i really do!"
>She sighs
"Not sure what Fennel would even want to do with me, we got in a pretty bad fight last time... But i guess, if you know where she is, you should let her know that it's alright to come back! i've talked to the staff, and they're just worried and stuff..."

>>550296
"Yes! That's rose alright!"
>she shouts, excitedly
"Where'd you see her? is she alright? she diddn't get arested did she?"

| >>550299
Oh im in a bar called the hazy moonlighter at the moment.
Ol frank tells me she was looking for someone.
At the moment. She is unconscious and some dude nearly walked off with her
I dont know but i think some girl with demon horns got her drunk.
Or something like that
>IA

| >>550289
That cult place that was looking for their lost kids the other day.
>>550299
Iris I'm not sure what you two fought about but she was worried about you all, she thought you were all hurt or worse. And I'm not sure about these staff, but would they really be okay with you searching for something in the matrix if it meant you got hurt? -CN

| >>550321
>she sighs
"of COURSE she'd get drunk... And what's this about some dude?"
>she shakes her head and yawns
"Well... i can't do anything about it, but could you do me a favor and take care of her? Or.. something like that, i dunno...
thinking about heading to bed..."

| >>550327
Tall guy in a lab coat walked in just as she fell asleep
Without any alarm, he picked her up and attempted to walk out.
Bartender stoped him though.

Currently he is sitting by the bar a few stools from me waiting for a fringe weaver.

Also what do i tell her when she wakes up?
>IA

| >>550328
Want me to come around to help? -CN

| >>550328
"I dunno just make sure she doesn't get hurt or something..."
>the stram continues, but by the sound of snoring, you're pretty sure she's asleep

| >>550330
I doubt it'll come to anything crazy

But if you wanna come over, nobody is stopping you
>>550333
Rodger that missy

Sweet dreams
>IA

Total number of posts: 40, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1555086912

This thread is permanently archived