danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I discovered a White Knights propaganda radio show

| God help me it's actually solidly decent? I have no idea how old this is, or even if it's still ongoing. It comes on at 9pm every night on a channel that normally only plays static. It's called "New Dawn Patrol". Anybody heard of it/maybe listened while it aired and knows more details? I'm thinking of transcribing some episodes for fun

| Cant say i know anything.

However i would Definitely appreciate it if you transcribed them
>IA

| I actually already wrote one down, gimme a minute to find it. Weird thing is, I tried recording it but the audio came out as just static? Maybe there's some sort of scrambling signal encoded in the broadcast? I don't know.

| "The sound of a gunshot can be heard amongst the scurry of rodents in the street. The neon lights illuminate the way to the back alley churches where the people worship their new god, whatever is in the cup in front of them at the moment. But crime never sleeps in glitch city, and neither do they. The guardians of our way of life, the protectors, the New Dawn Patrol. This is their legacy."

The narrator has such a smooth voice, I absolutely love it.

| "We join our heroes outside yet another seedy underground bar, the neon lights reflecting off the armor of Captain Tesca as she places the handcuffs on another faceless part of the underground."
>The exagerrated sound of metal clacking together can be heard. A somewhat raspy but feminine voice is heard
"That's the fifth one in as many days, Captain. We've been seeing more of these two bit crooks lately"

| >Another feminine voice, but with a tinge of authority and strength(bear with me, describing voices ain't easy)
"Perhaps there has been an uptick in crime, but hopefully all this really means is we've gotten better at our jobs. Now let's finish up our patrol so we can get a drink ourselves. Just found a little place called (static was too loud here) that serves the best Bad Touch a girl could ask for."

| >A new voice chimes in, sounding like a gruff space marine type from an old trideo
"I'd much rather have a Marsblast, myself. I ever mention that time I served in the war on mars?"
>The first voice responds
"Only every chance you get, Arson"
(I kid you not, his name is Arson and he's the group hothead. There is always a bit of static when they say his name though, maybe it's actually Carson?)
>The man responds with a deep hearty laugg
"Well it gets better every time I tell it!"

| >Suddenly, gunshots are heard. Captain Tesca shouts
"Everybody, take cover!"
>There's a lot more gunshots here for a good 30 seconds or so before Arson's voice is heard.
"Alright, I got this!"
>A stock sound of a suit powering up plays, followed by a large crashing sound and a stop to the gunfire. The raspy voice speaks again
"Arson, you crazy bastard! Did you just throw a CAR at them? Marsblast is on me tonight, and I think I will listen to that story again"

| >The three laugh as music begins to play. The narrator speaks once more
"Another tale of heroism and virtue, a shimmer of hope in a world gone madel. They are the White Knights. They are the New Dawn Patrol. And they will see the sun rise over our beautiful city."

Seems it was a quick filler episode. Raspy one is Vena and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her voice

| Inb4 its a dude

Also what frequency is this on?
>IA

| Comes in on 885.9 AM. Don't ask why I was flipping through am stations, but my tuner caught it and I've been listening for a few weeks now

| Definitely something 'interesting'
About some parts of this.

A radioshow that plays on a normally dead channel that only plays at the stroke of night about a long since defunct organization and cannot be recorded at least by conventional means...-

-Meh Probably just all these weirdos and their ciphers and shit getting to me.
It'll be fun to tune in if i get a late night job
>IA

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1553782223

This thread is permanently archived