danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Story time thread!

| (booo my stream thread was timed out. Oh well, time to do something else i guess...)

So i went to an ikea a while back because i felt like eating some of those swedish meatballs people keep talking about, then my roommate calls saying one of the light bulbs needs to be replaced. So i figured that i might as well get one while im here. Thus after i ate, i began making my way toward the electronics aisle.

| Heres the thing, they had one of those children play areas.

Moreover, the path from the food area to the electronics aisle takes you past said play area.
So when i walk past, i see the play area is packed. There must have been like 100 kids in there, some being watched from the outside and some Completely unattended.

|

So without warning, the power went out. There were emergency lights but the play area was still quite dark. The kids all started shrieking and cryingamd running around in the darkness

| The power was Probably only out for 2 minutes but the chaos was spectacular. When the lights came back on,it looked like a battleground. Some kids were bruised and bloodied, some had the thousand yard stare of a war veteran. There were a few who had bonded in the tunnels and refused to leave. Some had gone missing entirely -they must have escaped in the shadows into the well furnished maze that was ikea.

| I am certain that i saw a few missing posters of said kids.

Ao that was my tale.

Anyone else got something to share?
>IA

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1553539045

This thread is permanently archived