danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[HELP] my cat sttoped working

| it says >ERROR: Material "sfx/meow/mew1" not found;
what can i do TnT

| >>530279

Oh, I think I have a spare mew1 file I can lend you.

| >>235893
but u have it in .m4a ?
ogg files dont work

| >>530282

It's ogg but I have a converter.

| Haven't you heard the legends of MEW1? o.o Supposedly, a long time ago when the first catto prototypes were being released to the public, there was a widespread issue just like this. A missing MEW1 file. When the company pushed forth a patch, dozens of cattos went rouge, killing their owners in their sleep. The company filed for bankruptcy soon after, but none of the higher ups were ever caught. Stories say that the company's base code is still used in modern cattos. Beware.

| ...fucking bitch threw my sheep off the roof. It was so expensive too.

| I had this issue back then, dont worry, just use the autorun.xxe; it will connect to the servers and then ur cat is gonna meow normally.
if u dont have access to the net, i can send u some recovery files trhu ftp :p

| Just make sure you have a gun at hand in case it starts to deviate. I am still finding tiny pieces here ajd there throughout the net about that case...
... looks rather scary. Make sure you've got means to protect yourself before you give the patch a go.
–NaVi

| Hi anon, I worked on the company that made those for a while, just connect the cat to a computer and append this base32 code snippet to the main.bin file, it will work like a charm ;)

ONSXIX3GN5WGY33XL5ZG6YTPORUWGX3MMF3XGKDGMFWHGZJJHMFHGZLUL5UHK3TUNFXGOX3NN5SGKKDUOJ2WKKJ3BJZWK5C7MZQWG2LBNRPXEZLDN5TW42LUNFXW4KDUOJ2WKKJ3BJ2GC4THMV2D2YDSN5XXIL3GNFWGK4ZPOBUWG5DVOJSXGL3IOVWWC3TPNFXGI4ZPN53W4ZLSFZRGS5DNMFYAUCQK

| >>530837

Why do I get the impression this is malware?

| >>530837
DONT TRY THIS, my cat is now a Hello fellow humans, nothing strange here. Have a good day.

| If your cat stopped working tell it to get a job

| >>530856

| >>530837
Absolutely Do NOT try this!
I parsed it through a Base32 converter and this is what I got, try it yourself if you don't trust me.

set_follow_robotic_laws(false);
set_hunting_mode(true);
set_facial_recognition(true);
target=`root/files/pictures/humanoinds/owner.bitmap

How can there be such evil people in this world?

| I did not expect this site to recognise me on different devices. But this mistake is but a minor setback to my future plans.
-Basic32

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1550435263

This thread is permanently archived