danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Guess i'm coming back.

| Hello there, GC! It have been a while, but, eh... with all the depression taking over the entirety of me i've spent quite some time isolated. But it's good to see the place still alive and kicking, even if there's no folks that'd actually remember me.
Anyway. Some things are set in motion, my stagnation is gone, and so i'll be going out more often.
What've been going around the city recently?
–NaVi

| I mean... i could just hack the cameras throughout the city, but, you know... even the likes of me need to talk to people from time to time.
–NaVi

| Oh, yes. I also found some new friends, they are coming to the city soon. And they'll likely to be stopping at my place, so i'd expect a couple of walls broken and a couple of people evicted...
... Not that there's someone still living around anyway.
But these friends of mine will be looking for sonething, or someone, and i'll be coordinating their actions, so they might drag me out with them at some point...
–NaVi

| NaVi. Sounds familiar. There hasn't been a lot going on lately. They discovered some terminals or something and XNBC has gone missing, which is highly concerning.

Other than that, I haven't been keeping up with current events so that's all the information I can provide you.
-GG

| >>530293
E-eh? I'm here though! When did I disappear?!

And for >>530262 welcome back! I think I recognise the name. I think! I'm not too sure. But the city has largely that: stagnated; it has been relatively calm here! -xnbc

| >>530310
I thought you disappeared?

| >>530316
Did I? That is such a strange news to hear. Is this some kind of joke I'm not aware of? -xnbc

| >>530319
Nope, your buddy Dice was looking for you lassy
-FALSCHEN

| That stagnation would've make me feel an even larger degree of empathy with the Glitch City. I'd assume am aligned to it even more now, lol.
–NaVi

| >>530328
But, uhm, but Dice has been here with me! Come on now. This is too early for April!

>>530329
All things considered, you haven't missed out much. On surface level, at least. Who knows what the alleyways hold now! -xnbc

| Wassup

| >>530332
Huh. I'm confused. But I guess that means you're unharmed, which is good.
-GG

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1550309869

This thread is permanently archived