danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Random voice file.mpx

| >A man begins to speak.

>>>Power. What do we mean?

"The ability to determine another man's luck." You men of science, building tycoons, and opinion formers: my jet could take off from LaGuardia, and before I touched down in B.Y. you'd be a nobody. You Wall Street mogums, elected officials, judges, I might need more time to knock you off your perches, but your eventual downfall would be just as total.

| Yet how is it some men attain mastery over others while the vast majority live and die as minions, as livestock? The answer is a holy trinity.

First: God-given gifts of charisma. Second: the discipline to nurture these gifts to maturity, for though humanity's topsoil is fertile with talent, only one seed in ten thousand will ever flower- for want of discipline.

Third: the >>>will to power. This is the enigma at the core of the various destinies of men.

| What drives some to accrue power where the majority of their compatriots lose, mishandle, or eschew power? Is it addiction? Wealth? Survival? Natural selection?

I propose these are all pretexts and results, not the root cause. The only answer can be "There is no 'Why.' This is our nature." "Who" and "What" run deeper than "Why."

The weak are meat, and the strong do eat.

>The file repeats.

| (Captcha: john sat bum)

| no one man should have all that POWER
the clocks tickin i just count the hours
stop trippin im trippin off the POWER
till then fuck that the worlds ours

| >>listen to audio

| (Captcha: john sat bum)

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1550099467

This thread is permanently archived