danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Falschen here, I'm back

| Hey hey fellas, its me, Your favorite crusader here, and I'm happy to say I'm finally back after crawling my way out of hell. And by hell I mean an hospital, go figure that never receiving proper medical attention after receiving tungsten orbital rods wasnt such a bright plan in the long term, who'd of guessed.

So yeah, I'm back y'all can stop crying now

P.S: Rain, if you're reading this, I may or may not need armor repairs, turns out I kinda broke all of it, tungsten sucks.

| Another mystery solved
Even though I had nothing to do with it
-AG

| >>528851
Hey its Mister Cab driver! how goes it fella?
-FALSCHEN

| Ummm your kid was looking for you
>IA

| Do you know Xnbc? She's a lilim musician does livestreams here.
-Dice

| >>528867
I watched her live like once fella, why?
-FALSCHEN

| >>a93a69
We had a conversation once there was a rumor you were dead, she got worried then but couldn't remember why. I thought you two could have been friends then.
-Dice

| >>528872
Really now? I cant say I remember meeting her, but then again my memory has been pretty shit since the incident...

Well in any case, you can tell her I'm all good
-FALSCHEN

| Actually she's apparently missing too so that's easier said than done
-AG

| >>528875
Are you serious fella? Thats just my luck aint it I would of atleast wanted to meet the gal to see if I really did know her, y'all got any leads maybe I could help you mates find her.

Dont count on the powersuit though, its busted right now
-FALSCHEN

| You actually already posted in the thread about it
-AG

| Also have you checked in on your daughter yet?
-AG

| Or maybe son, guess they never did say

| >>528883
Oh yeah, I had a talk with her, probably gonna have to put her somewhere safer now that I'm back in action though.
>>528880
Well I said it twice, because its important
-FALSCHEN

| Well anyway, shouldnt we meet up if we wanna find the lass? I mean, I'd love to atleast hear the story in person and see if there's any leads we could follow, and by we I mean those who are smarter than me
-FALSCHEN

| >>a93a69
Hell bud I'm just driving around town asking questions...I'm not a detective or a runner I just want to make sure my friend is okay.
>a jpeg of Dice's truck is posted. Along with an address
I'm currently here if you wanna come with me and look.
-Dice

| >>528891
Sure I'm on my way then fella, nice truck too, mine got tungsten'd as well now that I think about it...
What the hell even happened when I was blacked out, jesus christ.
-FALSCHEN

| >>528891
You can take some runners if you need,I might need to pull off the components collecting for a bit since there's this cult shit going on and I haven't find any abandoned factory or scrapyard yet
-Impulse

| >>a93a69
Well I moved in to this city from Ireland in december, as far as I reckonned. Kyougoku had a section of the city under his control with snow hwacha's. there were leaks going off for a while, now the anti-lilim rethoric is passing around making me -very- nervous, btw you don't have anything against Lilim's do you?

>>7bc19b
Thanks boss. Best of luck with those nutter's.

-Dice

| >>528901
I'll be fine,I practically targeted by most local gangs in that area anyways,I might raid their weapon factories way too much. Besides,it's good to not work in a while
-Impulse

| >>528901
Thats a lot of shit I missed fellas, goddamnit.
And no, I dont have any beef with Lilims, dont worry.
-FALSCHEN

| All of it? Like, every last piece is done for? I guess you were pretty damn close to the impact. I'll see what I can do without running myself out of rent money. Good to have you back though.
-RaIn

| >>529024
Huh, yeah it kinda broke a lot.
Well dont worry about money though, one good thing about waking up in a burning hospital/clinic is that they arent too concerned about picking up my bill ahaha!
-FALSCHEN

| I'll pay for you if anything bud, I owe you one.

-Chrome

| I am glad you are safe! Too many dead or disappearances in these past months...-Trill

| >>529347
Aww, dont feel the need fella.
>>529356
As if I'd get caught by some weird kidnappers or somethin' Still thanks fer the concern lassy.
-FALSCHEN

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1549939790

This thread is permanently archived