danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone know where I can find some...

| ...bunraku?

-Szen

| You're in the wrong town then chummer, Runners here have standards and *will* geek you and the scum who run those things.

Now get lost.
-LD

| wow looks like we have a real degenerate here www Σ(O_O)

-nanashi

| >>528706
So you're going to randomly threaten someone who is asking for...japanese theater? Do you even know what bunraku is?

I mean I think its creepy as hell myself but I highly doubt that any runner who knows their shit would kill some random asshat just for looking at >theater.

Sounds more to me like you're tripping on roids and on a power-trip, and you're just trying to seem macho for fun.

I would know. I do the same thing sometimes. Difference is, I have reasons.
-PEEKABOO

| >>748bf7
Aren't you the creeper who killed a suicidal man?
~*Roll*

| >>528738
Damn straight I am. Shit was boring. Still have samples from that depressed wacko's lab.

Your point?
-PEEKABOO

| >>528734
Don't try and gloss over it razorkid, We all know what you meant.
-LD

| >>528741
I'm not a 'razorkid', and I'm not some edgy pussy-ass shadowrunner, nor have I ever claimed to be. Don't confuse me with being anything like one of your kind, simply because I enjoy killing things when I can. At least I don't feel the need to bully random people...or maybe I do.

Do you feel bullied? Serious question.
-PEEKABOO

| >>528743
The that means you're in the wrong place, and no I dont feel bullied by drekheads who do stupid shit for giggles, the natural order of thing takes care of those soon enough.

I'd advise you to choose who you insult though, its advice free of charge because of how bighearted I am.

-LD

| >>748bf7
Aren't you just a special kind of crazy...
~*Roll*

| >>528747
I am choosing who I insult. Today, I'm choosing you bitch. What you gonna do about it? Flex your "old, seasoned veteran shadowrunner" status as if it means a damn? You're just as worthless as I am, no matter what you do, and no matter who you are. "Natural order"? The only natural order is the one of life and death, and you're no more above that order than I am.

Though, I could put you under that order if you so wished. Keep talking shit and I just may.
-PEEKABOO

| >>bfd268
Yeah....your very unpleasant.
~*Roll*

| >>528966

...not gonna lie, your utter lack of respect for anything or anyone is actually pretty impressive. If we weren't already a complete group I would've invited you to join us. -Ibn Sina

| so much cringe in this thread.

not sure whats worse, the old moralfag above or the baby runner flaming the moralfag about shit he doesn't know about.

its cool, i'll get off some where else. peace.

-Szen

| >>528734
I don't know if you've lived in a hole until now, but if you don't know what bunraku is in modern context you must be an idiot. Or maybe you must like seeing chipped girls, huh.

| It's like watching my grandpa bitch at my know it all kid-brother.

Surprisingly though BTL isn't so big out here OP. Happy hunting, I guess. -Neon

| >>528972
And I don't care. Deal with it.
>>528975
I'd appreciate the compliment, if I cared.
>>528985
I'm not a baby runner. Fuck shadowrunners, bunch of pussies if you ask me.
>>528988
OH, is THAT what they are? Meh, I was born in Japan, so I'm used to the regular usage of the word. Though, even if Bunraku is a kind of BTL chip, who gives a shit what OP does? Grandpa runner over here is just an attention whore.
>>529008
Then tune it out, like you probably do your family.
-PEEKABOO

| >>529031
No, no. It isn't just BTL. Bunraku are basically humans that are slotted with chips that over-ride their personality and turn them into living, breathing sex dolls. It's arguably the worst kind of human trafficking

-nanashi

| >>528966
Whatever you say pal. I'm just saying

>>528985
Look who's talking, I'd rather be a moralfag than be one of your kind, now how about you fuck off before some vigilante reads this thread and decides to track you down for brownie points, just saying I aint the only one who has morals.

| >>529031

>A grainy .jpx file is uploaded, depicting the word NOW in all capitals ij blinding neon green, followed by the verbage:

...that's what I call EDGY 2049

| >>529058

hold up

what "vigilante?"

-Szen

| >>7c05d5
Hi~ ;)
~*Roll*

| >>529254
Hey man I dunno about you, but I feel like quite a few of us read this board nowadays.
In other terms: Hello there
-FALSCHEN

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1549916794

This thread is permanently archived