danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Seems like there's another cult in GC now,fuck

| So someone ordered a few shipments of weapons,simple enough. But what got me on edge is this video that the guy attached to the mail
-Impulse

| >Join us.mpx
>The video starts off with a Gregorian Chant playing in the background. There are three man located in some kind of church,the middle man is sitting in a couch,reading a book. The two other man is posing guard,each holding an AKM. The middle man look up at the camera,the gregorian chant stop and the man start talking:"Greetings,friends. You might wonder who we are,well,let's put and end to that,shall we?".

| >The man stand up and the background changes to a simple white room. He walks forward "We are the Savior group and we fight to maintain the will of our lord and savior" He say,moving forward,the camera move backwards,revealing two rows of men carrying AKMs. All of them load and chamber their weapons at the same time,the sound they make are perfectly in sync.

| The man continues talking "Now,let's see what happens to those who get in the way of our lord and savior",the background change again to the streets. Various burning buildings are present in the background. You can hear sounds of screaming and gunfire. "Our Savior does not pity on those who oppose him",the man continue once again. He move towards the camera til his face almost cover the entire frame "Join us,help us purge those who oppose to the great lord and savior"

| (Shit forgot the >)

| Alright,should I even ship the weapons to these guys.
-Impulse

| no
-swift

| >>527764
Thought so

Also,hopefully no one is dead because of these fanatics yet...
-Impulse

| They killed her...
I couldn't do anything...gem...
>IA

| >>527775
Those bastards killed Gemini?
-Impulse

>IA

| Is that a yes or a no?
-Impulse

| >>528000
...do i really need to answer..?
>IA

| >>528113
Well,I need atleast some context to work on here. If it's a yes,sorry for your loss,if it's a no and this is a troll,I don't really know what to say
-Impulse
(Are you gonna sacrifice a character for some random thread about cults,is what I'm asking.If you don't want to lose one of your main characters,you can say it's a troll and gem is still alive. If you decide to make gem dead official,you are a fucking legend)

| >>528148
(Nah i was trolling sorry.
I was gonna post this after you replied)
WHAHA PLOT TWIST
-GEMINI

gem that was cruel by the way
>IA

Whahahahahaha!
-GEMINI

I swear this girl...
My apologies, i thought it would be wise to test weather you were truly cautious of this cult as well as if you were truly hopeful that nobody was hurt.
I got my answers. Sorry again.
If there is anything you wish for recompense then do tell.
>IA

| >>528153
Gem,one flaw,you still post on other threads,that's how I knew you are alive. Keep that in mind next time.
Congrats overall,you almost got me if it weren't for the thread IA repeatedly pass out
-Impulse

| >>528157
I passed out?
>IA

Yeah, after you saw this
>Links an animated with sound GFX file of a single still-

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" >HACKERMAN yells as he highfives everyone!
-GEMINI

HAHAHAAA HHHHAHHH-
>{User IA has disconnected}

Oh no he passed out again
-GEMINI

| We are not in the position to make someone laugh til said someone collapse,Gem,this is a serious matter,we never know when these fanatics can attack
-Impulse

| >>528164
Oh...uh...
S..sorry
-GEMINI

| >>528171
Don't worry about it,but just be cautious,both of you
-Impulse

| >>4d36c0
Boss....We're not going to be sending these nutters anything will we?
-Dice

| Nah,I don't support anyone who can turn on me in the favor of their "Lord and Savior"
-Impulse

| Speaking of the devil,those guys just mail me saying that I just pissed off their fucking "lord and savior" for not agreeing to supply them with weapons.Those motherfuckers
-Impulse

| >>9af7bb
Christ all mighty....Do you need a lift to a safe house or to be on the move? I'm currently driving in the Eastern sector but give me 20 minutes and I'll be there asap.
-Dice

| Might need to move my workshop a bit,I will probably be fine. Not the first time someone wanna kill
-Impulse

| Fucking cultists in GC are like weeds, cut one down and they just sprout right back, if I wasnt slightly annoyed I'd say its kinda amazing.
-FALSCHEN

| >>f41f82
I'll be right over with an empty hold then we can just pack it all in and go.
-Dice

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1549806702

This thread is permanently archived