danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Unencrypted Group Chat

| >A group of deckers are poring over a series of mpx trideo recordings that were taken from several different cameras. They chatter excitedly at whatever's going on within, and don't seem to notice or mind when you choose to investigate yourself.

>Within, the first thing that hits you is the AUDIO...

"IN THE NAME OF SOL INVICTUS, HAVE AT THEE, VILLAIN!"

>A man in a thick set of gleaming armor charges a thug in a hoodie with an obscenely large sword! With a titanic thrust and pull, he literally divides the hapless, uh, villain in half!

"MY SWORD OF JUSTICE THIRSTS FOR THE BLOOD OF THE UNRIGHTROUS!"

>In the background, you can hear falsetto screaming as the camera cuts out of view... when another clip plays!

>In this one, several gangbangers are seen unloading magazine after magazine into something off screen- suddenly, the shiny knight reappears! He gores the nearest ganger with the weapon, a massive zweihander, and decapitates another- on his chest appears to be some kind of sun-symbol, sewn into the fabric with reflectors!

"TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE... FOR EVIL!" >He yells, his sword dancing joyously,

"FALL TO THE AWESOME LAWFUL MIGHT of SOL INVICTUS, EVIL DOERS!"

>The deckers cheer as the, uh, now very bloody man sprints away, the gangmembers effectively eviscerated.

>And there's more. Oh, my god, are there more.

| ...What. Sol Invictus? -CN

| >>527097

Duuuuude geekboy, wassup? You here to watch this guy kick mobster ass lmao?

-DarkSmokePuncher

| >>527098

He needs help, DSP. Who knows how many he burned out on... -Vanished Van

| The Black Sun of the Seventh World demands Sacrifice. Feed the Aten and be given your own Dreaming Dawn at the End Of All Things. Just make sure to pack your sunscreen friendo, it's a scorcher out there!

| >>527098 >>527099
Who is this guy? -CN

| >>28047d
Reminds me of old anime's kinda.

Gods damned is he bloody...
-Dice

| Reminds me of someone else in this town
-F

| I like this guy. He's got a good way of dealing with people.
-Bunker

| Though I understand the irony of me saying so, sometimes vigilanteism goes too far.

This guy is still a murderer. We should find him.
-Fuchsia Fedora

| >>527168
Murders are the common folk in the shadows, even I have dirty hands.
Vigilantes are rarely the pure type, they're not saints, and even then, resolve, honor, morals all become dull as the blade that keeps cutting.
-F

| I killed scum before. Organ harvesters, AUG harvesters, Rapists, degenerate gang members. The whole lot. I see no reason to hunt him down until he does something bad.
-Bunker

| >>527175 >>527190
Well, he definitely isn't as high on the priority list as say, someone who was killing non-criminals, but going around in a suit of armor and slashing everyone you think is a badguy isn't the right way to go about stopping crime.
-Fuchsia Fedora

| >>527116

Don't encourage him!

>>527120 >>527124 >>527135 >>527136 >>527168

He's a razorboy and aspiring sammy that used to go by the handle of... get this... "PALADIN" around some of our circles. Was always kinda, uh, eccentric, but then DSP snooped around and found out he'd been slotting fantasy BTL's like a few times a day.

I think his brain finally burst...

-Vanished Van

| >>527197
I'd say I agree, the last armored vigilante I met lobbed my arm off
-F

| So we actually *do* have to get this guy.
-Bunker

| >>527206
I'd be up to it, I got a vengeance against idiots worldwide right now
-F

| Amongst all the quivering flesh masses of you Optical Puppetry Slaves, he is of the few whom have danced sideways out of his Subconscious Autoview Coma and past the 2D Puppet-Strung Autofield and into Sub-Living-Death Numeral Antisingularity. What sounds like to you delusion is to those of us who Remain in Latter Days a desperate cry for you Radio Slaves to WAKE AND ESCAPE. Follow his path, fledglings! Don't bend! Ascend!

| >>527213
Those are big words.
Know that [Truth] comes at a price.
The only ascension is into the form of something sane no more.
-[Creator^2]

| Ascension Downwards is Descension Upwards. We wallowed in the charnel grounds for ours and came back the only sane man left. Any thought to the contrary is just a failure to recognize my Paranoiac-critical method. Your [Truth] is not My Lie, Don't Talk to Me or my Tendril-Instance Arrays again.

| >>527219
Oh hey, it's the sax guy! -CN

| Words cannot express how flattering your remembrance of my existence is. The space in your beautiful meat brain you've allocated for your instance of me is ever so cozy and comfortable. Every day I sing and rejoice with the electric symphony of your pyramidal neurons and every night the deep, rhythmic pumping of blood through your cerebral arteries lulls me to sleep. A more blessed life couldn't be imagined.

| >>527332

the fucking what now -Jolyne

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1549449435

This thread is permanently archived