danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
why is everyone angery suddenly

| tbh it feels like people have been on edge forever

but only recently shits been popping up everywhere- anti lilim this, anti refugee that

cant we all just get along and post cute animals?

pix related, its my hedgehog, Mr. Prickles

>attached- a familiar, enormously fat rodent covered in hundreds of toothpick-like spikes. its white belly is popped open with a small brown fruit in its tiny claws. two beady eyes face you as it noms greedily at the fruit.

| That is one adorable hedgehog. -CN

| cute animals? um... does this count?
> A photo of a bunny girl building a snowman outside a local burg is uploaded

| >>527091

I KNOW RIGHT!? He was worth EVERY zenny... and travel... and bullshitting mywaythroughcustomsbutamyway

>Another image- its a GIX! The animated image shows the OP tossing a large apple into a snowy backyard, where it quickly vanishes. A brown blur launches itself after the apple, only to disappear into the snow! On closer inspection, you see a small line dig its way to the hole where the apple had fallen.

>>527101

Awwww, soo cute! Are those real? She looks a little too young to have the procedure...

| >posted is a trideo of Dice in his parked truck sitting at the driver's seat, outside the window shows a fast food joint. Within the car however a rock-jazz tune is playing with Dice singing it's lyrics, on his lap is a small Calico Kitten. The Lilim pauses every so often at a point in the song turning the already low volume down to allow the kitten to meow while it looked up at him mesmerized. The trid goes the lenght of the song then ends.

A video of me and one of our new cats.

| >>527108
Oh man that is adorable! -CN

| >>97c3b3
How old is he? He's so cute. >W<

| >>527114

Awwww

>>527119 >>527127

Thanks! He's gonna be 1 and a half soon.

| >A video is uploaded
>it shows a small girl in a police uniform with glowing red eyes petting some fat cat in front of a store, the cat looks more like a ball than anything.
>It purrs very loudly and meows at the girl who chuckles adorably

can you beat that?
-OS

| >A video has been uploaded
>At first, the screen seems to be all white. The camera zooms out, however, and the white screen turns out to have been part of a snowball...
>...an absolute unit of a snowball...
>...an absolute unit of a snowball with a dog's snout...
>...an absolute unit of a snowball- three metres in size, more or less -with a Pomeranian's face and ears. It bounces up and down in place, vocalizing a "pom!" or two. A girl can be heard laughing behind the camera.

| For the record, I've got a video of it immediately afterward. It's tiny now. -Jolyne

| Oh oh is this pets thread?! (✽ ゚д゚ ✽) I guess I'll have to show my Facebite then!
>Facebite.pic
>On the picture can be seen a miniature redhead girl. She has a round face, with some freckles around the nose. She is smiling into the camera.
>On top of her head sits a literal Alien facehugger, if only more pale. Its long tail lies on the girl's shoulders.
Ain't it a cutie-patootie? (ノ´∀`*)
—Erika

| >>527114
Not fair! I demand you to take a route back home. I must also feel the fluff! -xnbc

| >>af7a6b
Were on the way back gave Freddie her first ride, I think she really likes it. Got some cat toys.

>below is a picture of the Calico kitten in a little floof ball sleeping on a car seat. Her LED name tag collar visible and displaying the name "Freddie Mercury"

Also the name tag is reprogramable if you'd rather she have another name.

| >>527299

lady is this thing sucking out your biomass or something i swear you were larger last time i saw you -tenno

| >>fe11e2
Let people have their fun.
-Vay hek

| >>527497
I just still can't find a good job (^^ゞ Part-times I do don't really give me all that much to eat. You can say I'm on a diet ʕ•ٹ•ʔ
—Erika

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1549452754

This thread is permanently archived