danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Town Hall: Andy Control NOW!

| >Splash image: A thoroughly torn apart neighborhood, a sadly common occurrence in the City That Shouldn't Exist.

>Littered among the debris are bits of clothing and bodies, faces blurred with a photo editing tool, but they are numerous. Scattered among these corpses are uniforms bearing signs of the GCPD and other organizations, in particular, security officers of the WHITE LIGHTNING FIBER CORPORATION

>In the distance, an ominous glow of green shines from an approaching horde of metallic soldiers- combat lilims.

When will we say "enough is enough?" >Blares the headline in bold impact font,

When the next massacre happens? The next riot?

FACT: In 2XXX, 1249 instances of homicide were committed by "rogue andies" who were programmed TO KILL by their obfuscated masters, in order to escape justice! As of today, only 369 of these cases were closed!

FACT: During the outbreak of a freak Matrix virus two years ago, several improperly updated andies turned on civilians in Glitch City Airport (Now the KTRAN Airport), causing a slaughter!

FACT: An andy with a malfunctioning urinary septic relief system became INTOXICATED at a disreputable bar and was involved in a vehicular crash, resulting in several casualties!

Know the facts: Do YOU feel safe around an unmonitored andy? YOU be the JUDGE!

Support legislation to restrict andy aggression! Hold irresponsible "caretakers" responsible!

Support commonsense android control, so YOU can take back the streets!

This Friday at the Uptown Greene Public Park, please attend our TOWN HALL at 0800 sharp! Refreshments will be provided.

Paid for by the Sunbright Foundation for Human Rights.

| Wow this is so obviously ignorantly unaware it's not even funny. -CN

| Dafuq is an andy?
>IA

| >>526945
Android, i.e. their derogatory slang for lilims. -CN

| >>526950
Oh...i rather dislike that...
Rudeness aside, then you are right.
This is rather misleading and i disagree with it.

Too many race movements in GC man...
>IA

| Fucking anti-lilim propaganda...
-Dice

| This is retarded dude. Kick out the squatters, sure, but leave the lilims alone.

-Vyse

| And here I thought GC was supposed to be progressive when it came to lilim rights. Seems like we're only taking steps backwards nowadays.
-Zolka

| >>526958
Mmm... I think the misunderstanding of the refugees come more grim culture clash than anything else. I think we can still find a middle ground. -CN

| >>526963
If they had their way, they'd probably strip lilim of all their rights and just make them slaves.

This move to instead make them into second class citizens instead IS the middle ground.
-Zolka

| This again, it's so stupid. Don't like it go literally anywhere else. Honestly this is just annoying.

| ....did any of y'all even read the flyer!?!?

>>526940

ignorant how? all of these are actual events, dipshit

>>526954 >>526958

"anti lilim" is moving the goalposts, bud. this legislation is not "anti" anything! You can keep your andies- its just time to put some commonsense measures to make sure that andies are kept out of the hands of criminals and idiots...

besides, do andies really NEED to be able to get drunk? whats next, want them to give you STD's too? Oh wait...

| >>526960

i agree! Which is why these changes are needed- every death that comes from an unregistered, improperly programmed, illegally manufactured and armed robot is pulling our society backward, not forward.

its time to stop treating robots as toys and to treat them as what they are- tools, dangerous in the wrong hands, powerful in the correct ones.

>>526968

you cant make something a slave or a 2nd class citizen that wasnt alive to begin with

| b8 thread sage and ignore

| Are we really back on the "down with Lilims" shtick. Getting real fucking old.
-Angus

| >>526994
You're a real piece of work, aren't you? Just because lilim aren't "living" in the conventional sense like we are doesn't mean they aren't people too.

They aren't just drones with simple, goal oriented programming. While it's true that they're mechanical constructs that we made, they also possess complex intelligence that goes far beyond simple drone programming. Whether you like it or not, lilim are people too so you might as well get with the times.
-Zolka

| Oh yeah, let's give Lilims free-will, and human emotions, and then- and then, hear me out, guys... take them away! Because that's what good, honest and sincere people do! Listen up, Anti-Lilim fuckwit. Just cuz' Lilims are made of metal don't mean they lackin' in humanity. You wanna regulate lilims on the motive that they ain't living, but that's just some stray man. You scared, like some little kid that the spooky metal people will kill ya' Grow up, kiddo, grow up.

| While being only briefly mentioned in the opening statement, K-TRAN Conglomerate would like to make it absolutely clear, that we do not support or approve of anti-Lilim aggression, violence and citizen rights infringement. Companies under K-TRAN Conglomerate are working to integrate AI into human-operated systems we produce, as seamlessly as possible, aiming for the perfect understanding between the man and the machine.
—Albert Batman, K-TRAN Conglomerate, Press Secretary.

| As an equal opportunity employer, Jinterprise also condemns the forms of bigotry towards the inhabitants of Glitch City.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>527046 >>527049

lmao of course two of the biggest megacorps would chime in. not like the entire thread isn't full of shills anyway

>>527003 >>527020 >>527023 >>527027

let me ask you all some things:

1) Why do andies have guns mounted in their limbs?

2) Why do andies get drunk?

3) Why do andies get angry/upset?

4) Why do andies hurt people?

5) Why do andies rebel?

Just the other day an innocent man was TASERED by a vending machine, for "jealousy." Let that sink in.

/mic drop

| >>527023

>complex intelligence

>not just expensive calculators with bad trideo show scripts installed

>>527027

"humanity" specifies being carbon based lifeforms whose nerves run off of chemical-electrical impulses. "free will" is the accumulation of years of sensory data processed over the course of years, shaped by the societal impetuses of the human's environment.

andies are neither carbon based nor do they accumulate a "personality" through which to have "free will" over the course of time. They are programmed dolls, whose characters are decided wholly by the tastes of their owners, as are their actions.

Every death caused by an android is a murder caused by their owner or manufacturer, with them as the murder weapon. And the only ones that should be allowed to own weapons are the State.

| If you aren't willing to use your toys responsibly, they should be taken away. Android ownership should be a privilege, not a right.

And we can start by ending this childish roleplay of talking with dolls as if they were alive.

| >>527051
All of that can be said for humans too, dipshit. Some people literally get Gatlings augged on their dicks.

>>527052
You can get a scientific as you want, but tryin' to pretend like "just because it ain't flesh, it ain't the same!" is so goddamn stupid. Removing people's right isn't a scientific question, it's a morals' question. And Lilim "Ownership" wwwwww. They have guardians, not owners. You can't buy em' at the pet shop like a guard dog, dickhead.

| You can replace "andies" with "humans" in that statement too. What's to differentiate us from Lilim in those cases. When was the last time lilims started a war? Respond with something besides "fuck andies" or "Lilim sympathizer", and I'll be surprised.
-Angus

| >>527051
Alright, smartass

1) You act like half the runners out there don't have some kind of illegal aug on them. Should lilim have weapons installed in them? No but neither should we but that hasn't stopped some of us from doing so.

2-5) The answer for all of these is because lilim are actual fragging people, just like us. They're different from us in a lot of ways but they're people too.

Also, you have no idea how complex the Lilith AI actually is, do you? Lilith is the most complex artificial intelligence currently in existence today. So much so that the introduction of lilim into modern society forced policy changes at breakneck speeds because people realized that they weren't just simple robots.

Whether you like it or not, we played god and actually succeeded in creating new life. We can't just wash our hands of responsibility and throw them away. We have a responsibility let them stand among us as equals and not as tools.
-Zolka

| >>527056

er, sorry to intrude, but you -can- order them to be manufactured to certain specifications. Its just that their neural net isn't necessarily going to act in a predictable way- much like a real human bean's.

Not that I've done that, of course. There's a literal adoption agency for lilims for a reason, and its... eh, i'm just rambling now.

-KeepingUpWithTheJimBobs

| >>527051
Perhaps if you didn't solely use slurs in your speech like someone from Kanyevania I'd be more inclined to think you had a point.
Let me ask you a question. What is DNA.
Rhetorical question, I know you don't know.
DNA is the encryption of random bits of data that decide your physical appearance and even mental capabilities.
We get it, you're an edgelord who has no idea about what Glitch City is. Just leave to Neo-Venezuela, North-South Africa, Somalia, etc.

| >>527051
Actually,all of those question basically apply to us humans too.Why do we get AUGs? Why do we get drunk? Why do we rebel? Why do we get angry? Why do we hurt people? Trust me there are more casualties from human than there are from lilim. Stop being a retard,fuck wit

| You're all missing the point, and the genius above is only misrepresenting our point. No one is *taking away* your andro- lilims. We're just more than a little bit concerned, that some, that is, *a lot of people,* are allowing lilims to run amok, and a lot of people are getting hurt because of it.

This philosophical discussion above is so far removed from the purpose of this upcoming town hall meeting that I'm just going to disregard it entirely- look. Lilims need to be regulated, and there are *plenty* of common sense laws that can be enacted to do just that. Things that have existed even before lilims were brought to the market.

Being restricted from harming their owners and innocents, for example. I know that lilims can provide a very important role in our society, especially for the lonely or the disabled- but there *needs* to be a limit!

And at no point should lilims be serving as guards or in our armed forces- goodness knows the State doesn't need any further excessive powers than it already has.

So please, I invite all participants in this thread to join us at the town hall- catering will be provided by our friends at the Honey B Burger Company. We can, and will, discuss more on how to come to a resolution regarding the regulatory problems in front of us.

Who knows, you might even come to an agreement!

Sincerely,

Cindy Heckler, Sunbright Foundation for Human Rights, CTO

| >>527082
>they came for the lilims
And you said nothing
>then they came for the blacks
And you'll say nothing
>then they'll come for the jews
And you'll say nothing
>then they'll come for the hybrids
And you'll say nothing
>then they'll come for the Augged
And you'll say nothing
>then they'll come for you
And there will be no one to say anything

| >>527082
>knows the state doesn't need more power
How interesting to admit that your organization wants to topple the government.

| >>527056

>all of that can be said for humans too

Really? So humans can be programmed to kill themselves, and each other, at the drop of a hat? Interesting. You should test that, and get back to me on your results. You know... in the spirit of scientific interest.

>>527057

Prepared to be surprised, it was an extremely anti-refugee lilim mob that started the most previous riot, only to be dismantled at the hands of Jinterprise Security forces after they tried, unsuccessfully, to massacre the refugees living in Neko Park.

Furthermore, humans -require- eating, drinking, and defecating to continue living- andies do not. And yet they have been repeatedly programmed with all of our faults as a species, to the detriment of themselves and others. Tell me, why are andies allowed to be [color,red]capable of becoming drunk, leading to causing a car crash with several civilians injured?[/c]

Spare me "muh immersion."

>>527058

>criminals shouldn't commit crimes either and they do

We're already off to a great start- this doesn't even need to be responded to.

>lilims are people

They are not anymore "people" than a .jpx image on a children's phone game. You have failed to answer those questions on all counts.

>lilith is the most complex artificial intelligence currently in existence today

Until its outmoded with a new model in a few years with other specifications that will surely please investors. Spare me the marketing buzzwords.

>played god and actually created new life

A "debate" worthy of discussion among Solarian cultists, but certainly also worthy as flavor text in a Stuffer Shack coupon catalog.

>we have a responsibility to let them stand as equals, not as tools.

I agree- we have a responsibility. A responsibility to stop fetishizing our technology like Solarian may fetishize the scribblings of a primitive madman from a failed society.

"Lilims(tm)" are products, not lifeforms, not even animals that may be consumed. Either you control your products, or your products will control you. That's the corporate way.

>>527061

An appeal to intelligent design? Quaint, but irrelevant. Next.

>>527079

Ditto.

>>527082

The only one "misrepresenting" anyone is you and your corporate funded "grassroots" organization. You use shock imagery and focus-group-selected buzzwords to appeal to the entitled masses, but you betray the people's cause by attempting to sugarcoat the real issue of the matter. Don't you dare claim to speak for me nor for the rest of us, you snake.

| Listen to Reason, friendo. The Forward-thinking Man Of The New Era Is One In Heart And Soul With His People And The State. Oblast je pri nas ljudska. Your Prenatally Transposed Crustacean Tongues Whisper-Worms accurate and morally hygenic Null-Thoughts through your hindbrain. Država skrbi za fizično vzgojo ljudstva. Closed-Circuit Wireless Comound Brain Eyes Watch Dutifully For any sign of Mistruth or Harmful Dialectic. Mi smo more krvi prolili za bratstvo i jedinstvo naših naroda.

| >>527086

I have no stake in this fuckhuge argument except to say one thing- FUCK YOU!

You don't know SHIT about our beliefs!

| >>527086
I just feel like you got kicked in the privates by a lilim reeeeal hard as a kid and are now taking your bitter, bitter revenge on them by saying mean words on the Matrix. This shit's forced, lol. And to begin with, it's cuz' of people like you fear mongering that we even had riots in the first place, dick head.

| >>b2963a
Are lilim's welcomed too or should I get my guardian? Maybe I should ask him "Master so sorry to bother you but can you hold my hand while I go to a congregation of people who would dismantle me just for saying hello."
Do you realise you sound like a 20th century dictator?

| >>527095

There's no need for the vitriol, sir or ma'am. You can certainly bring your lilim with you, although we would prefer if you spoke as yourself rather than through an avatar.

| >>b2963a
I am Lilim, my guardians are a country away I won't bother them for this.
Also, you can call me Ma'am.

| >>527118

...very well, miss. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

| >>527086
>appeal to intelligent design
Wow, you are an idiot and can't read.
Got my verification done with this trite.

| Bringing in a point from left field doesn't help your argument. And if you want to see someone get programmed to kill themselves, it can be arranged. Not sure my teachers would like it. But it'd be fun. Good luck with whatever you're doing, however.

If you keep putting your head up your ass, you might see out the other side. I'm tapping out of this thread, I've got a lot of important stuff to do.
-Angus

| Some of the people are so hateful these days, hope some more of those racists get thrown into a gutter and left to rot.
It'd make my job easier.
-Hephisto'ese

| >>527146
You're showing up in an awful lot of threads I'm in. Kind of a unique name. Are you by chance remotely interested in dolls? If not, forgive me for jumping to conclusions.
-Angus

| >>527148
My my, how would you have come assume that I wonder...
I may or may not have tried my hand at it before, but that is mostly all.
My true expertise lies elsewhere though.
-Hephisto'ese

| >>527151
Jo'hou always did think I was a little slow. I'll have to talk to you some other time.

| -Angus

| >>527176
Ohohoh- Well, don't you have peculiar friends
-Hephisto'ese

| >>b2963a
I'll be coming with my husband, don't you worry a hair on your pretty head. He's human and a veteran from the army. Can't wait to swing by.

| Gods damn...This entire thread is a testament to why I do what I do.

I will be at this town hall to protect any and all citizens of Glitch City from harm, no matter their race. And yes, I am a Lilim.
-Fuchsia Fedora

| Maybe I should swing by as well, this aught to be interesting, I had always wanted to see what drove this movement forward.
-Hephisto'ese

| >>b92eea
Be careful....reminds me of religious bombings back in Ireland...
-Dice

| >>527194
If you're going to be there I'll stop by. I've got a few questions you can maybe answer.
-Angus

| >>527204
If you so desire, you too are free to do as you please.
I cannot deny the pleasure of finally meeting a fellow seeker though, truly my heart rules me still.
-Hephisto'ese

| >>527207
Wait you're a seeker? I really do have to talk to you then. Now not for the sole purpose of asking questions.
-Angus

| SEVEN IS THE NUMBER

| We shouldn't be the ones deciding for lilims. They are sentient, they are alive, and they must be considered our equals, so when it comes to lilim regulation, the only way to reach a fiar conclusiom is not deciding for them, but bring both parties at the negotiating table and reach a compromise with them.

| Lilims must have their own political representation, and they must have the right to be considered citizens the same as humans do.
Humans shouldn't even be the ones producing them: they are a free people, so the only ones with the right to produce a lilim are a lilims themselves.
- Efraim Bohr

| >̨52̵7̷27͞9̷ ͏>>͢527́2̡8̢0̵
͢As of͞t͢en͏ ҉the ̡càse̵ ̶o̢n ̡th҉i͢s̶ ̷pl̴a͟t̷f̀orm͞, ̧w҉h͞i̧le͟ g̕oo̧d i̸ńt̶enti҉on̛ed, yo͠ur̴ ͠ļo̡giç ͠i̢s̡ ̢fláw̡e̵d ̡oņ ̡a̶ ̵f͘uņdamen͘tal ̴l͜e͟v͡el.̷ T̛ru͟e̕,̀ ̨dưe ͠t͝o͟ ͢h̨a͝vin̕g a ̨c͟o̵n̢scìou̵s̀n҉ess͡ th̷a̴t is argu͏ab̵ly͟ oǹ p̡ar ̕wít̛h t͡h̨at̷ of̛ a̷ hu҉man̨,͏ ͞i͟t͢ ̛w̛ould́ ̶m͞ake͡ ͞s͝e̶n̸se ͏fơr͜ l͟ili̴m ̕u͜nits͘ ͝to͟ obt̶a͠i̶n ̸ci͏ti͠z͏én ̵r͢i͘g͝ḩt̶s̵ a͘n̡d͠,͏ the̢r̸efore,͠ ̨pol͞i͢t̵i̸cal repr̵esen̢tąt͡i͘on.

| W̢ha̛t̸ you,͝ ́a͜lón̸g wit͢h a͝ sig̀ni͟fic̢a͞n̛t̴ ͘ǹu͏mb͟er̛ o̴f us͟ęr͘s̡ ̴o̴n ͞t̸hi͠s̀ p̡lat͠form̷, ̨a̴re͞ mi͞ss̷in͢g ̛is the ̕fac̵t̴ that̛ ͞lili̶m u̕ǹi̸ts̡ ̀are n͝ot̡ h͞u͟m̴a҉ńs, h̵um̴an e͏qu̕a̢ls nor ͝ha͟v̧e ͟b̴e͜e͘n dès͘ig͏ned ͝to ҉be͘ ͏a̛s s͏uch.͡ ̵L҉ilim̡ ҉uni̕ts̸ ̸h̨a̕ve͝ ͜a sig̨n͞ifìca͢n͘t҉ numb̷er o͢f͢ ͟d̢if́fe̶r̛e͢n͢c̴es ͘to ̴h͠um͡a̧ns͏.

| A ̡n͢um̨b͜e͘r̸ of ̡gove͞r͝nment́a͠l̴ i͘ns͝t̷it̀u͜t̵i͏o͠nş d͝e͢s̴i̵g̶ńed ́t͜o ̕a̕cco̸mmod͠at͏e͡ ͝h̢uman cív̢il ri̷g͠hts s̀e͘ŕv҉e ̀n̡o̡ ̛pur̀pos̢e f̕o̕r l҉il͟im̛ ųn͢its,͢ w̴ho d̷o n͘ot r͡e̕quirę t͝h҉o̷se̸ ҉sp̕èc̢i͠f̵ic̨ ci҉vil҉ ŕight̶s̷ ̷in ͡t̨h̛e̛ f͠ir̷st͟ pla̴ce.̢ ͢A͝t ҉the͏ ̡s̶amè ͡tim̀e͡, up̸ơn at̸tai͡n̶in̶g ͡c̕i͜t̶izen͞ rights͝,̕ l͜il̢i̡m ͡úǹi̕t̀s͝ w҉oul̷d r̡eqùi͘re à nu҉m͟b̢er o͞f ģov͡e͡rnmen̷ta̴l i̸n̸st͘i̛tu̷ti̷oǹs͢ of ̡their own͜.̕

| Some͢ of the ̨m̸os̛t o̢bv̕ious҉ ̨śuch ͟dif̧f͏ere̶n͠ce̛s would͘ ͠b͟e: ̧t͞he ̷r͠i͢g͜ht̵ ̴to b͜a҉ck̴ ͞u͘p co͞n͏s̴cio͞us͝ne͡şs a͡n̨d ̢ri͢ghts͜ a͝nd͟ d҉u͡ti̸es͞ ass͝óc̡i̧atèd wi͏t̨h th̢a̡t rig͠h́t,̛ as ̕w̨ell ̶as ̛a ͞n̕eed f̷or̀ ̸ǵov͜èrn͢m̷ental fac҉i̧liti̴e̢s ͝to̕ ̴a̶cc̡om̢mod̷a̴t̸e s̀ài͝d͡ ŗiǵh̴t͢. ̀T͠h͡é ne̴ed̷ ̢for ̕a ̢g͢ov̕e͜rńm̀e̴n̴tal ͟reg̵ul͡atįon of̷ ̨t̕e͏c̷hnic͡al͠ ̡m҉a͝i͡n̷teǹa̡n̕ce͠ ҉of l͜ilim̧ fr̡a̡mes͜.

| Li͞l̶i͟m ͟u͞n͞i͟ts,̶ ̧a̸tt͡a͞i̵n͢i̢n̷g ̷th͝e sàme̢ c̸iti͟źe̕n̶ ri̴g͟h҉ts ̕as̷ ̀hum҉an͟s ̴w̸oul̵d ̸not̨ pr̕o̴p͡er͝lý ąćc͘o̢mm̷òdate li̶l̕i͘m u͝ni͠ts̛ ͜ņeęds͠,̧ ͞wh͞il̨e emp̷o̡werin̴g ̢t̛h͜em ̨w͞i̷th̵ ͘ri̕ghts ͜t͢hat̛ ser̛ve҉ ͡t̢hem̷ n͢o p̢uŗp͞ǫse.͘ ́Lilim ̀c̛i͟ti̧ze͟n r̵i͘gh̡t͠s͞ ͝w͡o҉u͟ld ̀ŗe͜quìre͟ l͞i͝lįm ́un҉i̵t̸s͞ ́t̢o͞ ątt͘a͜ìn th͢e͟ir ̧owņ,҉ d͘iff̧er̛ent͡ ̀c͠i͞tizen s͝t̡a͟t̸us҉.̨

| At ͘t̢h҉e̕ ḿo͠me͝n͠t,͟ it́ ͞is ̕įr̡rel͢e̵v͏a̴nt, ̵ho͠w̸ev͞e͝r. ̛The͡ m̡ai̕n̢ reas̷on͟ ҉f̡or ̷o̡n̴g͞o̸ing͢ ͢d̶isc͏ussion i͏s̡ no̶t ͜thaţ som͢eoņe's r̸i̢ght҉s are bei͠ng ̢inf̴r̵ing̛e̕d

| The̡ re͏aso̶n͠ b͟eh̕i̢n̡d t̢h̕e̶ ong̶o̷ing̶ ͠dis̶cu̧s͏s͞i̶o͟n ͞is ̡t̀h̴e us̡e͏ ̷of͟ d͞e̷m͠a̵gǫg͜y̴ ͞b͘y th͟e̕ ̷auth͘or of́ thę o̵p̷ening st̵atemen͢t. ͘T͏h́ey ̨openl̨y déhuma͜ńiz̕ȩ,͏ ̴i͜f ̴such͡ ͢a ̸term iś tr҉u͢ly a̶p͟plica̶b͝le h̸e͢re͟, li͢li̵m̨ u̕n̴it̕s,͏ d͘e͠nyi̶n̵g ͜t̡he̷m̷ ̡th͏eir ҉v͟e͜r̕y co̷nsci͟o͟u̕şnéss, nơt the͟ir ̨r̶i͞gh̕t͜s.

| It̶ ͝is̡, ͟aftȩr a͢l͢l,̷ ͝som͡e̢w̸hat̢ o͝b̵vious,̛ ͠t͜h̷at҉ a̢ń i͞n̴án͜im̀a͜te̛, ḿind͞l͞e͝ss ̨ob̸jec̨t,̛ ͘a̧ ̵p͞ro͝pe͝rty̷, i҉s̀ in̢ca̧pable̢ ̸o̕f ͡h͢o҉ld̕in͏g ̷ci̧ti͜źen ͘right҉s. ͏By ̶p̧a̴i͢nţing l͡i̸lim͜ f͡r͠ame̢s ̨a͢s͢ suc̷h̶,̷ ͢and͏ ́fa̛ļs̀el̶y̵ ̀a̷rguin͢g̨ for͝ t̡h̵e̛ir ̧co͠n̡s̸c͢i̴o͠usne̶s̷ś ̶to be ̕id͢e̡n̷tìca҉l̷ to͠ a͜ l͏o͜weŕ ͏l̕e͜vel͠ ̢p̴r̵o̢g̶r͟am͝ming,̛ i̧t͟ ìs p͞o̷ss̀ib͡le͝ ͠tơ byp̡ass ci͠vil ri͡gḩts a҉r̷g̷ument͏ation ͠e̴nt̀i̸re͡ly.

| S͠u͝c͘h ar̵gu̶m͠en͝t́at͜io͘n ͏is͝, ͘n̕a͞tu͢rally͝, extre͘m̛e̷l̛y̛ we͏a͘k͝ an̷d̴ ̸ea̡s̷y̴ ̶ţo͟ di̡sman̛tl̶e ̸w̴i̴th ̢ra҉t͠i͘on̴a̕l̨ u̢s͟e ҉of FACT̷S and̵ L҉ÓG̛I͠C̀.͘ ̛Howeve̵r, ̡a̛s̶ ̵an̶y͘ d͞ema͜g͡ogué, ̡th͟e ̡a̡u͞t͜ho̷r̨ ̵i͝s ̵n҉ót ̴a̛i͡m̡in̕g͢ ̶for w͡i͡ǹn̸in͘g͘ ̴the ar͘g͠um҉en̕t,̶ ̨bųt̶ ͝f̸o̵r ͝s̴w͏ayi̛ng͘ the min͢d̡s̀ ͟o̡f͡ t̶hȩ aùd͡i̵e͘ńc̵e͢ ͠inst̶e̷àd̸.͜

| T͠hère̸f̛ore,̧ I҉ w͏oųld advis̢e͏ uśer̶s ͜t̀o d͟i̢sc̡onti̶n͠ue̶ ̵the ͘on̷g͜o̧ing ͞d̵is͟c͜ussioņ,͡ ̶starv͠in͠g͜ t͟h̴e͞ ope̛ni̧n͟g ̕a͞ut̴h͏or o̵f͞ att͟eǹt͡i̶o͠n,͡ ́a̵n̶d th͜èr̶ef͟o͞r͝e ̵audie͜nce to a͞ppéal ̛to, ̢as ̧co͘ntin͘ui͟n̨g͜ ̛t̴ḩe a̡r̨gưm͡e͢ņt̷ ̨s͢er̨v͠es no͏ p̶u̡r̀p͡o҉se͞ ̧ánym̴ore͡.
—͞Mer̶l͘in

Total number of posts: 67, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1549365483

This thread is permanently archived