danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So...Blue Lantern does Teppanyaki Now

| As you might imagine, Kyougoku, is having a fucking ball.

> An image posted of Kyougoku bear chested and cooking various meats and vegetables amidst a massive flare of pure heat radiating from an iron griddle built into the bar. His expression is nearly maniacal in his glee. You can practically hear his laughter from the photo.

I guess now we can watch the beast work! It's kind of exciting...Thinking of going later tonight!

| Ooo i should pay them another visit.
>IA

| I havent been in so long, but the drinks are always good!
-Eleanore

| ...hungry...

-MelMel

| ...oh my god.

GHIA! GET OVER HERE! -Crazy Diamond

| I would VERY much like food cooked by Hwacha man!
-Dice

| Might pay him another visit,their food are great
-Impulse

| I'll just pop on iiinnnnn~ -Dicktator

| > A new trideo is posted of Kyougoku skillfully cooking on the griddle. He quickly spins and juggles the spatulas as if they're knives and slices through fat slabs of stake with precision. In a matter of seconds he serves a freshly cooked meal with the style of an accomplished martial artist and chef!

> In the background Shigeru is fumbling and yelping as he attempts his own show. The poor boy's rendition of the entertaining task is becoming more of a comedy routine.

| Poor Shigeru. Lol

| >>527308 I like to mildly torment Shiggy-chan whenever I come in by asking for the Inferno <3 -Dicktator

| >>527312 LMFAO I bet Kyougoku's always delighted tho'. That man has no chill, which seems to be the only reason Shiggy suffers.

I like that by the way, I'm calling him that from now on.

| ... Am I the only one who doesn't really like teppanyaki? I feel like they usually overcook and overseason everything, and that the showmanship, while impressive, usually detracts from the actual quality of the dish. (´Д` )

| >>527486 If you find the quality of my work wanting you are welcome to critique it. Blue Lantern suffers no mediocrity! Every challenge will be faced! -Kyogoku

| >>527654
Oh no, that's not what I meant (‘=';) I just prefer more traditional Japanese I guess. I'm a hybrid, so my tastes are probably abnormal anyway.

| >;w;

-Crazy Diamond

| To hell with it, I'm starving and had an awful day. Even if I don't like teppanyaki, I just want a drink and something to eat that was made by an actual human being. (〒_〒)

| >>527723 I will make your culinary desires come true, friend. - Kyogoku

| >>127e97
Can I get your best dish to go? I can never stay around long
-Dice

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1549584222

This thread is permanently archived