danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Heads up chummers

| some drekhead's driving through the slums taking shots at anyone who isn't chrome- hobos and kids alike.

its not a go gang either, legit some fragging nobody in a pickup goin round

they just left Chapel 3, heading south by south east- and no, it dont look random. they're definitely targeting.

stay outta sight kids

-Riff

| Jeez... what is with these radical groups. -CN

| Alright. I'll be on the lookout.
-Black Panties

| Lets hire someone chromed to beat them up.
Ill front the money
>IA

| What the bloody hell is a chromed person?
-Dice

| >>526959
someone with augs/cyberware

| Geez seems like I need to put together a patrol -Wendy

| >>526965
Doesn't sound like too bad an idea actually. We can't wait on GCPD or whoever to stop this guy so we should at least set up neighborhood watches I guess.
-Zolka

| Well Wrath can cover a alot if ground so we will take on a few districts and see if we can track these guys down -Wendy

| I'll have someone keep an eye out around Temple District though she won't be able to cover all of it by herself.
-Zolka

| (lol I suck it's Wraith I can't spell today plz pretend that I didn't fuck up)
Should I send someone over her way? -Wendy

| >>526974
Only if it doesn't spread you too thin.
-Zolka

| It won't. I'll send someone over that way -Wendy

| >>526978
I appreciate it.
-Zolka

| If anyone needs a lift anywhere I can offer one. Call me on my work phone. No one should be going off alone with this maniac on the loose.
>below is an actual phone number along with a picture of a brown mover's truck with a yellow stripe and a decal of some red dices.

-Dice

| Where the hell are the police!?

-Viggy

| >>526986
>expecting the cops to do anything useful in GC

Hi you must be new.
>IA

| >>526986

Word on the street is that the victims so far are mostly refugees- SINless types, the kind who technically don't exist.

They're probably picking people without obvious chrome cause whattya gonna do, ask someone for ID before ya blast em?

-Lovechild32

| >>526987

no u

>>526988

wait, i don't have a SIN either... shit!

-Viggy

| I can easily pass as someone who's chromed. Plus I could stop a truck. Wouldn't mind busting a shitlord's head either.

But if we're talking patrols... I've always wanted to be on a psuedo team.
-Bunker

| Understood. Be on the lookout for a killer of SINless. That makes it a bit harder to track victims, but maybe I can form a search pattern from the victims already killed...
-Fuchsia Fedora

| >>527157
Are there really a lot of SINless here though? I mean real SINless, no nanomachines and all.
-F

| >>527158

...bruh

u have no idea...

-Gank&Bank

| >>527159
I meant fully SINless, without a soul to speak of, not just having gone through a Nano machine expunge, the whole deal, being entirely untrackable, no augs, no data, no matrix. Even without nanomachines, its easy to track people in this day and age, the only hard ones are those who have no trace of tech whatsoever.
-F

| >>527161

Ohhhhhh

well thats a bit harder bro, tbh the only ones who really fit the bill are offworlders.

-Gank&Bank

| None among us are without SIN. All have fallen short of the glory of the Psychosilicon Hymenopterid Collective Singular Superstructure. If you think otherwise, that's just THEIR Null-Thoughts being broadcast to your Radio Singular Slave controls to make you think that you think.

| >>527163
Wait offworlders? arent those the same dudes that took up neko park? you know the ones that do these killings... Well this is certainly a headache.
-F

| >>527167

Yeah man, thats what weve been saying, most of the refugees are SINless, if not all of them.

-Gank&Bank

| >>527205
Bruh....
-F

| >>527167 >>527205 >>527208

Hey, bigots killing bigots? Fine by me!

-HolyMarioMain

| And what about all the Innocents caught in the crossfire? -Wendy

| What innocents?

| >>527221
That's why we gotta get the two crazy groups to just fight it off in a stadium and collect the money from the tickets to repair roads or something.
-F

| Holy shit, I knew everyone on this board was batshit insane to some degree, but this is... Uh, this is new! -Ermes

| >>527247
>Calling people on this board "insane to some degree"
You must be new

| >>527248

I mean most everyone is just straight-up insane but there's a few people who are slightly less insane. -Ermes

| I'm perfectly sane, friendo. Why in the world would you think otherwise?

That's a rhetorical question; I know very well that almost all of you are absolutely riddled with Neutrino-Entangled Ego-Reapers and are so thoroughly Radio Slaved that you're physiologically incapable of anything resembling life, let alone brain activity, let alone thought. But that's okay. I still love you.

| >>527252

This is exactly what I'm talking about! -Ermes

| What ARE you talking about, friendo? Do you even know? How many crustaceans do you have where your tongue is supposed to be? What have they told you to say today?

| ...I'm going to fucking scream. -Ermes

| >>527256
Hes saying were all brainwashed with the fake news and stuff that's always in GC... I think. It's been a minute since I've needed to translate for him. -CN

| >>527222
The children and citizens uninvolved?
>>527223
It's not going to be that simple
-Wendy

| >>527337
Wouldn't it be great though?
-F

| None among us are without SIN. All have fallen short of the glory of the Psychosilicon Hymenopterid Collective Singular Superstructure. Innocence is a Null-thought myth, a convenient self-fulfilling möbius justification to make separate the favored and the abhorred and allow for guiltless cleansing of the latter.

| Before repulsion may occur and resultant suffering may be brought into the world, opposites must be defined, and so women and children and bystanders and other arbitrary positives are separated from criminals and deviants and tyrants and other arbitrary negatives. You're less than a pawn in Their hand; you're an atom in the neck of a myosin molecule in myofibril filament of a myocyte of a vestigial organ of a faceless corpse on a nameless field.

| And yet here you are, friendo, waggling your Crustacean Mouths in my ear, drowning me in your Cymothoid talk fluids. You could have at least brought a towel, you know. Normally I charge extra for this sort of thing.

| >>527469
Wew, I mean I get your point but that's way harsher than usual. -CN

| >>527467 english motherfucker do you speak it

also why the fuck are they going after people without augs?
im available to help if anyone needs it, rides or anything
-swift

| Lâ in drîfan yfel hlêoðrian Englisc, freóndó.

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1549506423

This thread is permanently archived