danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
>Now Streaming... QX1130 News Chopper, over East Downtown

| >As the stream connects, you watch the flare compensation of the camera lens clear its view as it focuses on a burning building. Surrounding it are numerous GCPD vehicles and a fire truck, attempting to put out the joyous flames before it catches onto the nearby shrubbery. Some officers are leaving the building with bodies- only to pile them in a corner underneath black tarps.

>There's a civilian vehicle nearby, a non descript black sedan which at first is difficult to see at this hour at night. A suited woman appears to be speaking with officers, while others in casualwear sit on the curb, watching the blaze.

>Beneath the feed, a headline pops into view-

"Eastwich VeriaTech Clinic Set Ablaze, Suspected Arson."

| Goddamn, whats up with the people dying in downtown, first some kind of plague now arson?

| Another VT clinic attack? These have been happening for awhile now. -CN

| >>526906 >>526844

Good riddance tbh. Fuck VeriaTech!

| >>526911
Mmm... I don't really like their top brass either, but I don't think the employees and patients in a clinic deserve to suffer cause of their actions. -CN

| >>526942

They chose to work there. We got what, five or six healthcare companies in this hell hole?

If you're still going to VeriaTech for anything other than furry ears... it's your fault, lmao.

| >>526946
They all didnt popup all at once, and I'm sure you know that in this city if you want a "clean" job you got to take it where you can get. You cant just clump the lower level guys with the execs. -CN

| >>526951

like hell i cant. wageslaves are all alike- zombie drones sucking the tits of big mommy corp. they take their shit sandwiches cause they dont know any better- the ones that do get out before shit like this happens from people like u & me

or are you trying to say you SUPPORT VeriaTech?

| >>526985
No, of course not, what I'm saying is to not look at things so black and white. -CN

| >>527025

thats raw coming from the shonen protagonist rofl

| >>527054
I didnt come up with the label. -CN

| But you must admit, it fits you so well, friendo. You're the main character of this little story. The glorious star around which all of us orbit, destined to bring greatness or ruin as he sees fit.

| >>527123
If I had as much influence as you thought I did then I wouldnt have to work anymore. -CN

| Is the king without a throne still a king? Of course he is. Wealth, power, influence, all irrelevant. None of those things make the king whom he is. Heaven alone decides our destinies, and Heaven chooses whomever Heaven is wont to choose, without regard for their origin.

| >>527160
You're quite close there friend, but I believe this to be the rambling of a crazed person more than the thoughtful study of our world's origin.
Nevertheless, good effort.
-THEONE

| Making a thoughtful study of the world's origin would only serve to reinforce the filthy blatant False-Flag Reconstruction that this world has any origin to speak of.

| >>527160
Well Heaven sure is overestimating me then.
>>527172
False-Flag Reconstruction? -CN

| Did Heaven underestimate Gaozu, Father of Han? Or Taizu, whom put Xanadu to the torch? Or Servius, born a slave, king of Rome? What of Justin I, whom entered Constantinople with nothing but cloth on his back and bread in his pocket, and left it as Emperor? Or his most eminent nephew, Saint Justinian, Last of the Romans?

| And what of the countless kings who traded their crowns physical for crowns abstract? Presidents and chairmen, generals and secretaries, artists and CEOs, all manner of people of all manner of nature litter the halls of history in equal company with those who had the tangible trappings of authority. For in the end, the king is not the king because he is wise, or wealthy, or powerful. The king is the king because he is the king.

| >>527463
Well I'm glad you think so highly of me then. I'll be sure to keep doing what I can. -CN

|

| >>527025 Anger from the ignorant and sedentary don't see black and white or reason if it doesn't suit it's purpose. Don't waste your time.

| >>527657
So you're implying that you're angry and or sedentary? -CN

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1549488137

This thread is permanently archived