danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Someone smoked a commie in Temple

| >A trideo is posted, showing a man on a small podium giving a speech and handing around what looks like some pamphlets
"Please, good people of Glitch City! Listen what I have to say!"
>A small crowd has gathered around the man, listening inattentively
"People of Glitch City, free yourselves from the chains that capitalism and egoism have used to imprison your minds, get rid of them! My brothers, humans and lilims, I think it's time we show those who did this to us that we won't..."

| "...let them fool us anymore. We won't let them use us anymore! We're not their slaves! People of Glitch city! Get rid of those corporations sucking out your blood and your essence! Get rid of those who profit from your losses, those who eat thanks to your hunger, those who quench their thirst with your tears and sweat!"
>A consistent crowd has now gathered around the man, murmuring and listening to his speech

| "And to our lilim brothers I also say: get rid of those who treat you as machines! Those who mass produce you, those who treat you like kettle! You're no kettle, nor machines! You're alive and sentient, my brothers, so take what's rightfully yours: seize the factories that they use to produce you, and use them to conceive your kind, not out of profit, but out of love for each other! That way you shall finally be a free race!"

| "Demand for legal representation, demand for your kind to be the same as my kind!
People of Glitch City! We have nothing to lose but..."
>The speech is interrupted abruptly by a shot, and the man falls on the ground with his face blasted away. The shooter isn't shown in the trideo.
>The crowd disperses quietly, and the trideo ends.

| Hmm... -CN

| There sure is a lot of murder going on!

that doesn't seem too good for buisness
-Rz

| >kettle
PFFFT -Dicktator

| The best part is that no one seemed to care that he got shot.

-Dave

| Interesting...and unfortunate...
-Fuchsia Fedora

| The faceless tend to show that kind of reaction often, this era is filled with those that care not for trivial matters such as death not their own.
Fascinating.
-Hephisto'ese

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1549333801

This thread is permanently archived