danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Jeff's alley

| >below is a picture of an alley cat with red mittens and a red scarf wrapped around its head. The cat despite being from an alley is groomed and clean, its gray fur is covered in little flecks of snow and it's big mitten like paws are attempting to catch something invisible as Jeff the cat stood up on his hind legs.

Hey I was passing by Jeff's alley, poor little guy had no food in his bowls.

| I wanna pet Jeff! -Dicktator

| Jeff is such a precious. -xnbc

| Adorable. I love kittens. ^^
-Fuchsia Fedora

| >A trideo is posted of Jeff looking up at the cameraman, he blinked both his eyes and gave a high pitched meow. The cat then rolled on his back swaying left to right demanding a belly rub.

| >>e0be92
Can we get a kitty X?
-Dice

| Where is this alley?
I want to feed it!
-GEMINI

| >>e5cb75
I guess I should start signing my name but its next to my appartment
>[an address in temple-3 is given]
-Cameraman

| >>526311
K I T T Y I M C O M I N G
-GEMINI

that poor cat...about to get suffocated by gem coconuts...
what a way die, poor thing
>IA

| >>526302
W-we must! We have plenty of space! We must adopt a meowing ball of fur in this instant! -xnbc

| >>526311
Gah. If it wasn't for the constraints, I would propel myself to the address in this instant. Keep Jeff warm and well-pat, I'll surely come one day! -xnbc

| >>e0be92
I'm coming by! Let's drive to the pet store!
-Dice

| >>e0be92
Constraints? Well don't worry too much about it Jeff is staying in this alley. I tried to bring him home a couple of times but he always comes back there.
-Cameraman

| Damn, I'm occupied. I'l have to send my bitch boy over then...Temple-3 huh? -Dicktator

| >>526333
Onwards! We must not let this apartment be empty of cat(s)! -xnbc

| >>526334
Ah. I'll have the location tagged then! I'll pay Jeff a visit once or twice later. I can't simply let myself not pat Jeff. -xnbc

| Odd how the cat always comes back. You're not some kind of doll fanatic by chance, OP?
-Angus

| >>8718e1
What? No I'm actually a bird fanatic.
-Cameraman

| What a cute creature
-Hephisto'ese

| Meow. -White Album

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1549165399

This thread is permanently archived