danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
There's a talking moth in my apartment

| Seriously, what the fuck?

I know I shouldn't be surprised by anything in this city anymore, but for fuck's sake.

It doesn't look right, and the voice sounds like its coming through a speaker so I assume this is some asshole's idea of a shitty joke.

It keeps asking me about lights, the fuck do I do with it?

| Give it to me.
-Arachne

| Give it to me
-Dr. Johnson

| Eat it.

The 12-legged EDM-playing scorpion told me to tell you that.

By the way, what should one do if they've ingested an unknown substance and began to speak to 12-legged EDM-playing scorpions?

-PEEKABOO

| >>526107
>>526106

| No, really, like, does anybody know the number for poison control?

...is poison control a thing?

I'm worried I'm tripping out and I'm still in the building with the guy I murdered, somewhere I don't really wanna stay at, but tbh I think I'm in space, so really its anyone's guess.
-PEEKABOO

| ...Okay, figured it out, I'm at least not >>>there, so nothing to worry about! Carry on, sorry for h>jacking the thread!
-PEEKABOO

| It's an incredible day when PEEKABOO's shit is somehow not even the weirdest thing to happen.

Poison isn't a bad idea though, I'll get some bugspray when I get home from work tomorrow, I don't want to listen to this stupid thing go on over the weekend.

It keeps asking me if I have any energy saving bulbs, says "I'm on a diet" - the fuck does that even mean? Do moths fucking eat bulbs now what the actual fuck.

This fucking city.

| ...fuck, no, as a matter of fact I am still in that building. I guess I was laying in a pile of that guy's blood, if that's what it is, it looks rainbow colored to me but it is >>>definitely coming from this sap's body.

I think GCPD are outside. I think I hear sirens, but they sound somewhat like...the theme song to an ancient cartoon about trains...or something.

By the way, DJ Stings told me the moth wants lamps.
-PEEKABOO

| >>526120
12-legged EDM playing Scorpion is named DJ Sting,even imagination has puns,go figure

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1548985938

This thread is permanently archived