danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
B e h e m o t h

| You know, I have the urge to kill someone today, but I don't wanna kill anybody that doesn't wanna die. Does anybody feel like dying today? Serious, like, have you been suicidal for a while and you just can't go through with offing yourself because the thought of the act repulses you? Let me kill you for you, and that way you don't have to worry about it. I'd be doing you a favor for free, that don't come often 'round these parts anymore, and it'd be something for me to do.
Takers?

| -PEEKABOO

| Yes, actually.

-Aquila

| Awesome, a taker! Well, tell me where you're at and how you want to die, I'll do it however and with whatever you want really, I'm just bored and wanna kill, so.
-PEEKABOO

| 390 Bravo Street, Uptown.

Bring a handgun, and a brick. Break through the front window so it seems like a robbery gone wrong.

Make it quick. I'll be drinking.

-Aquila

| Understood, as you wish. On my way. Hope you're sure about this, once I'm there I'm not backing out, even if you do.
-PEEKABOO

| >>526083

Believe me, I'm counting on it.

If I'm going to die, its on my own terms. Not kept half alive in a corporate blacksite by a god damn pharmaceutical cor- [CONNECTION LOST]

| ...wasn't as fun as I expected it to be, I prefer knives, but at least it was something to do. And I got to help someone take control of their own life...and death.
I feel good. Really, I do.
-PEEKABOO

| I will say...some of the stuff in this lab is pretty interesting though...Wonder what this poor sap was working on here...

...gonna take a few samples for myself, best-case I get superpowers, worst-case I die. Not too bad of odds, I guess.
-PEEKABOO

| This is fucked up. -CN

| wELL UPDATE.

i'M NOT DEAD.

bUT I SEE CRAZY SHIT.

-peekaboo

| >>526094
Most likely drugs, the effects might be changed due to the adrenaline caused by killing someone However.
>IA

| What the fuck.....
-Dice

| Okay, update: I have begun to come down from tripping balls a >>>little bit. Sober enough to escape the GCPD chasing me through Uptown, but still talking to DJ Stings, my new 12-legged scorpion raver friend. As a matter of fact, I'm not so sure he's a false illusion anymore. Anyway, I had more samples of the stuff on me, whatever it is, and no clue of what the hell it is. I will analyze it when I make it home.

Got to kill someone amd trip balls? Double whammy!
-PEEKABOO

| Dear fuck I hope someone puts you down. Mad dogs shouldn't be playing in the street. -Dicktator

| I'm more than welcome for you to try. Its easy for one to speak about mad dogs when they aren't snarling in your face, about to tear you limb from limb. It could be fun to get up close and personal, killing someone with a pistol just wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Maybe I actually >>>could eat your face off.
-PEEKABOO

| >>526206
[A crudely drawn dick pic titled 'comeformymeatthengayass.jpg' is the only response. Was this traced?] -Dicktator

| Should I hire a runner to kill him? Or you guys wanna do this yourselves so I can go easy on my pocket
-Impulse

| Heh, y'all are hilarious. Making >>>me have to work to kill>>>you, as if I don't have some sort of day job. I'm too bored for this shit. I have video games to play. Maybe I'll just catch a livestream of someone else dying to fill me for the day.
-PEEKABOO

| Weirdos.. city's full of em.. can't say I'm not one.. heh.. I'm more interested in what you got from the lab.. can I get a look..?
-∆rable

| Why do they always backtrack when I send thE GOODS I was certain OP was a bona fide faggot this time -Dicktator

| Call me crazy but I don't see much wrong here. OP asked to kill someone, someone said yes. It'd be bad if they said no. Requested suicide.
-Angus

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1549123134

This thread is permanently archived